About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Avinash Jha @avinashkrjha

Tags

XAT Results 2013 : Scores & Discussions

XAT Results are Out. Post your Scores. LINK - http://xatonline.net.in/loginacard.aspx
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 113   

hey puys i secured QA: 84.99 VA: 61.12 DM: 76.66 with OA: 80.66
which colleges should i apply for? Are there any chances of getting a call from XLRI-HRM or XIMB?

@ayushnasa -- do you the least percentile who have converted BM ?? I know not the right time to ask such things but still asking to know whether getting between 95-98 percentile really holds any value when in comes to converting XL BM course ...
  • 9 Comments
  • @AjayMurali _/\\_ Aap idhar. 26 Dec '13.
  • There are people in our batch who have converted at 95%. .... 26 Dec '13.
Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
AjayMurali
Ajay Murali @AjayMurali 52
There are people in our batch who have converted at 95%. It all depends on your profile and GD/PI performance. So I would suggest that you focus now on acing XAT and worry about such things later. ATB!

@ayushnasa

QA-20.83----------80.14 VA-67.50----------99.96 DM-7.00---------- 95.81 TOTAL--------- 43.41 ----------99.85 :mg: WoohooO!!!! Bas QA dhoka de dia !!!

Call from HRM :nods:

Call from BM

@ayushnasa -- in your signature u are saying XLRI BM 2013-15 and in this post above u have mentioned that u have missed the BM call because of Quants... so is there a provision to change the stream from HRM to BM during the interviews or afterwards ???

• 6 Comments
  • There was a revision in cutoff last year due to unprecede.... 07 Dec '13.
  • No you can't. Please don't make your plans based on what .... 07 Dec '13.
Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
CatEngg
Megha Sharma @CatEngg 1,366
There was a revision in cutoff last year due to unprecedented reasons. That will not happen this year. So don't look at last year's cutoffs. Prepare well.. ATB!
leo12all
Avnish Mishra @leo12all 849
No you can't. Please don't make your plans based on what happened last year, because last year a lot of crazy things happened !
@sudhirmmm said:
thought so
Hmmm... I know
LBSIM PGDM-GEN 2013-15 | worrying is a waste of time...it doesn't change anything...it messes with your mind and steals your happiness... :( so don't worry and be happy :)
@stiffler010 said:
Y so I hv watched but not the last one Btw I was like a stiffer in college
thought so :P
Converts: SIBM-P, SCMHRD, IIM-Ro,IIM-Kp, VGSOM, NMIMS-core, IMT-FT, IMI, MDI Joining: MDI :)
@sudhirmmm said:
bdw you a american pie fan
Y so
I hv watched but not the last one
Btw I was like a stiffer in college
LBSIM PGDM-GEN 2013-15 | worrying is a waste of time...it doesn't change anything...it messes with your mind and steals your happiness... :( so don't worry and be happy :)
@stiffler010 said:
Hahaha... Never mind dude never mind
bdw you a american pie fan :mg:
Converts: SIBM-P, SCMHRD, IIM-Ro,IIM-Kp, VGSOM, NMIMS-core, IMT-FT, IMI, MDI Joining: MDI :)
@sudhirmmm said:
tera O hello mast tha waise
Hahaha... Never mind dude never mind
@stiffler010 said:
Arey yaar it's ok... Enjoy dude enjoy
@stiffler010 said:
O hello I was not asking for myself but for my frnd n u can say that in a better way
tera O hello mast tha waise :mg:
@sudhirmmm said:
sorry bola to yaar .. ab kya bachche ki jaan lega
Arey yaar it's ok... Enjoy dude enjoy

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

393 people follow this discussion.