About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Avinash Jha @avinashkrjha

Tags

XAT Results 2013 : Scores & Discussions

XAT Results are Out. Post your Scores. LINK - http://xatonline.net.in/loginacard.aspx
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 75   

hey puys i secured QA: 84.99 VA: 61.12 DM: 76.66 with OA: 80.66
which colleges should i apply for? Are there any chances of getting a call from XLRI-HRM or XIMB?

@ayushnasa -- do you the least percentile who have converted BM ?? I know not the right time to ask such things but still asking to know whether getting between 95-98 percentile really holds any value when in comes to converting XL BM course ...
  • 9 Comments
  • @AjayMurali _/\\_ Aap idhar. 26 Dec '13.
  • There are people in our batch who have converted at 95%. .... 26 Dec '13.
Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
AjayMurali
Ajay Murali @AjayMurali 52
There are people in our batch who have converted at 95%. It all depends on your profile and GD/PI performance. So I would suggest that you focus now on acing XAT and worry about such things later. ATB!
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats

@ayushnasa

QA-20.83----------80.14 VA-67.50----------99.96 DM-7.00---------- 95.81 TOTAL--------- 43.41 ----------99.85 :mg: WoohooO!!!! Bas QA dhoka de dia !!!

Call from HRM :nods:

Call from BM

@ayushnasa -- in your signature u are saying XLRI BM 2013-15 and in this post above u have mentioned that u have missed the BM call because of Quants... so is there a provision to change the stream from HRM to BM during the interviews or afterwards ???

• 6 Comments
  • There was a revision in cutoff last year due to unprecede.... 07 Dec '13.
  • No you can't. Please don't make your plans based on what .... 07 Dec '13.
Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
CatEngg
Megha Sharma @CatEngg 1,362
There was a revision in cutoff last year due to unprecedented reasons. That will not happen this year. So don't look at last year's cutoffs. Prepare well.. ATB!
leo12all
Avnish Mishra @leo12all 824
No you can't. Please don't make your plans based on what happened last year, because last year a lot of crazy things happened !
@sudhirmmm said:
thought so
Hmmm... I know
LBSIM PGDM-GEN 2013-15 | worrying is a waste of time...it doesn't change anything...it messes with your mind and steals your happiness... :( so don't worry and be happy :)
@stiffler010 said:
Y so I hv watched but not the last one Btw I was like a stiffer in college
thought so :P
Converts: SIBM-P, SCMHRD, IIM-Ro,IIM-Kp, VGSOM, NMIMS-core, IMT-FT, IMI, MDI Joining: MDI :)
@sudhirmmm said:
bdw you a american pie fan
Y so
I hv watched but not the last one
Btw I was like a stiffer in college
LBSIM PGDM-GEN 2013-15 | worrying is a waste of time...it doesn't change anything...it messes with your mind and steals your happiness... :( so don't worry and be happy :)
@stiffler010 said:
Hahaha... Never mind dude never mind
bdw you a american pie fan :mg:
Converts: SIBM-P, SCMHRD, IIM-Ro,IIM-Kp, VGSOM, NMIMS-core, IMT-FT, IMI, MDI Joining: MDI :)
@sudhirmmm said:
tera O hello mast tha waise
Hahaha... Never mind dude never mind
@stiffler010 said:
Arey yaar it's ok... Enjoy dude enjoy
@stiffler010 said:
O hello I was not asking for myself but for my frnd n u can say that in a better way
tera O hello mast tha waise :mg:
@sudhirmmm said:
sorry bola to yaar .. ab kya bachche ki jaan lega
Arey yaar it's ok... Enjoy dude enjoy
@abhiabhi15 said:
its 'indecent' btw.. and ur reply sounded very rude..@stiffler010 better give ur best shot next year.. All the best!!
Tanx yaar but I was not asking for myself but for my frnd... N do u knw any okaish college in Delhi ncr which accepts xat score
@stiffler010 said:
O hello I was not asking for myself but for my frnd n u can say that in a better way
sorry bola to yaar .. ab kya bachche ki jaan lega :P
@sudhirmmm said:
hey dear.. decent colleges dont come at indescent scores.... so prepare well for a decent score first
@abhiabhi15 said:
its 'indecent' btw.. and ur reply sounded very rude..
@stiffler010 better give ur best shot next year.. All the best!!
sorry if it appeared rude.. although was not intended....
anyways agree with the best shot thing ...
and ya thanks for correcting the typo
@sudhirmmm said:
hey dear.. decent colleges dont come at indescent scores.... so prepare well for a decent score first
its 'indecent' btw.. and ur reply sounded very rude..
@stiffler010 better give ur best shot next year.. All the best!!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

393 people follow this discussion.
Events in XAT