SHOW

Xat 2008 Admit Cards

Hi Puys.. XAT 2008 admit cards are now available...just login to www.xlri.edu. You will find the "View and print your admit card" link on the bottom right of the page....!!:):)
St. Josephs' Indian Composite PU College, Grant Road, Bangalore

Anybody know where is this place?

Its on Vittal Mallya Road (which is the new name for Grant Road), near Mallya Hospital, Kanteerava stadium.
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
"St.Pattrick High School, Opp Manohar Theatre, Sebastian Road, Hyderabad"
THe above centre is in Secunderabad, not Hyderabad, It is opposite Secunderabad Rlwy station, Near Passport office.

Hey,
Thanks for that!
Can you give the exact directions from the passport office?
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management- Admissions Open!

Classes, Case-studies, Cafeteria, Conferences, Competitions, Clubs, Camaraderie!

The 7 C's of LBSIM aptly summarize the 'Life@LBSIM' that impeccably epitomizes the ideal life of an MBA student, which, as our Director says, should be a blend of "70% learning outside the classroom and 30% learning inside the classroom"!

Learn More
Guys anyone from delhi knows where the heck is this center:- why can't these guys allot a center near my place for once...........for god's sake..anyways.....koi hai jisko pata hai yeh kahan hai.......?

Bharti Public School
Swasthya Vihar
Opp. Laxmi Nagar Dist. Centre

take an auto from pragati maidan metro stn. it will take 30 min.
swasthya vihar is in east delhi. u can get there via shahdara metro as well
  • 1 Like  
christ coll bangalore...any1else there
"St.Pattrick High School, Opp Manohar Theatre, Sebastian Road, Hyderabad"
THe above centre is in Secunderabad, not Hyderabad, It is opposite Secunderabad Rlwy station, Near Passport office.
koi hai jisko pata hai yeh kahan hai.......?

Bharti Public School
Swasthya Vihar

Either near ITO or Delhi Haat.. more chances of latter.. better confirm..
Guys anyone from delhi knows where the heck is this center:- why can't these guys allot a center near my place for once...........for god's sake..anyways.....koi hai jisko pata hai yeh kahan hai.......?

Bharti Public School
Swasthya Vihar

hey, this place is in east delhi, somewhere close to Lakshmi Nagar!
i had this as my centre for the cat exam.Its on vikas marg(east delhi)....its kind a difficult to find if u are not familiar with the place(a lot of metro work is going on over there)
..so i would suggest you to check it out once
just checked mine.....

modern school, karodi road
nagpur......

anyone accompanying me.......::grab:

i am there 2.......

my centre is the same!!!!!!!

Bharti Public School
Swasthya Vihar
1. 9 A.M. sharp, 'cause they will be serving you breakfast! 2. No, do the rough work on the OMR sheet. Bye!
Oh, yes, the color printout to grace the occasion.

@Scorpio
  1. I suppose you don't value your time. But I do. So I had asked about the time. I remember going to IIFT exam when they opened doors just 10 min before the exam. So there is no point in reaching the center and waiting outside...
  2. I believe in asking questions rather than thinking myself to be "MOST SMART" & getting a black printout and Later running from pillar to post for color print.
  3. In other exams, you can do rough work anywhere you please; but here it is "specifically mentioned" to do rough work only in margins
No offence intended to you, I wouldn't like to stretch this topic any further PEACE!!!

@buck & all

Thanks for your help
  • 2 Likes  
I got my center as St. Patricks, Sebastian Road, Secunderabad. Does any one have an idea where is this? Any landmarks?? I dont know where's this Manohar theater either
moi got Loyola college,Chennai as the centre..
guys with loyola do pm me..
St. Josephs' Indian Composite PU College, Grant Road, Bangalore

Anybody know where is this place?

mine is at St Xaviers school Raj niwas marg in delhi civil lines

anybody else going there?

moi the same centre.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

29 people follow this discussion.