SHOW

Would you mind marrying a non-virgin man or a woman????

_Virginity is a dying breed and I believe losin it is just another way of exploring ur own self as long as you dont overdo things...as long as you stick to ur core values,i find it ok....I would definitely prefer marrying a non-virgin man.... ...
wat will nebody o of a love meter!!!!!!!!!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Believe me Guys n Girls.... I totally agree with all of you...
Even I dont bother about the number of times..till the other person is loyal and truly love you..

But then some one said And how do you know that she/he truly loves you!!!! Do we have any love-meter here?

This is the real question

Now if a girl is non-virgin, that means she must be truly in love with some one before marrying you.. Because unlike guys, girls dont have *** with someone whom they dont love truly and deeply (there can be exceptions)

And love doesnt happen "twice" in a lifetime...

so think before marrying a non-virgin.. they wont be able to love you the way they were able to do the first time
School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package: 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package: 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Shimble, I'll use the same Love-Meter that you are using to know whether your "Virgin" GF/Wife loves you

After all, what works for you should work for me also na

Dude take a step back and look at the question you've asked. Does any sane person ask these type of questions?? Or are you just asking them for the sake of asking??

Rather than making a mockery of this thread try to analyze that you have not got of like a dixen or neither that much westernized that it didnot even make u a time to think about all that

hope i didn't offend u and please do not load me with counter shi**
umesh_ladha Says
And how do you know that she/he truly loves you!!!! Do we have any love-meter here?

Shimble, I'll use the same Love-Meter that you are using to know whether your "Virgin" GF/Wife loves you

After all, what works for you should work for me also na

Dude take a step back and look at the question you've asked. Does any sane person ask these type of questions?? Or are you just asking them for the sake of asking??
who the hell has got time or interest in knowing how many times ur partner has made love before to somebodyu else!!!!!!!
grow up generation.........

Ok, Everyone knows that the average marraige is rissing..then would you mind marrying some one who had *** more than 100 times before marrying "YOU"..

Well first of all girl will never tell whether she had it 100/1000/10000 times. There is not technique to find the count.So stop thinking about this types of question.

Since u have asked the question i wll replpy to it.I cant generalise it but i would say that at least i dont mind if my wife is not a virgin & the no of times is irrelvent if she is loyal, committed & loves me.
  • 1 Like  
guys..........
this is 21st century ........wheresthe time for all this........
its the era of **** n bye.......well bye!!!!!!!:grab:
Gosh............Rustam...that was Sick......!!!!wish the discussion doesnt start a debate on the Capacity of having s**........
umesh_ladha Says
Puys, you got to answer this.....
How about a 1000??

Dont you get it?? I dont care if its once, a 100 times or a thousand!! its irrelevant! Virginity is a concept handed down to us by our fore-fathers by their fore-fathers and so on and so backwards

When you truly love her, and she truly loves you nothin and i mean Nothin else matters.

Think about it.

And how do you know that she/he truly loves you!!!! Do we have any love-meter here?
OK.. Many pople wrote that they have no problem in marrying a non virgin untill she is loyal to them..
Ok, Everyone knows that the average marraige is rissing..then would you mind marrying some one who had *** more than 100 times before marrying "YOU"..

Puys, you got to answer this.....
OK.. Many pople wrote that they have no problem in marrying a non virgin untill she is loyal to them..

How about a 1000??

Dont you get it?? I dont care if its once, a 100 times or a thousand!! its irrelevant! Virginity is a concept handed down to us by our fore-fathers by their fore-fathers and so on and so backwards

When you truly love her, and she truly loves you nothin and i mean Nothin else matters.

Think about it.
Last ones Azzem-o-shaan !!!!! ;-)...................Fighting for peace is likehaving sex for virginity......................too good!!!
on the lighter side..........

I always thought of losing my virginity as a career move.

An isolated outbreak of virginity
is a rash on the face of society.
It arouses only pity from the married,
and embarrassment from the single.
Charlotte Bingham
It is one of the superstitions of
the human mind to have imagined
that virginity could be a virtue.
Voltaire
Fighting for peace is like
having sex for virginity.
Anonymous
Azeem

on the lighter side..........

I always thought of losing my virginity as a career move.

An isolated outbreak of virginity
is a rash on the face of society.
It arouses only pity from the married,
and embarrassment from the single.
Charlotte Bingham

It is one of the superstitions of
the human mind to have imagined
that virginity could be a virtue.
Voltaire

Fighting for peace is like
having sex for virginity.
Anonymous

Azeem

I believe, the ' new person - virgin again ' theory applies here...........

This is what he told me :-

Every time you make love with a woman for the first time. Irrespective of your V-status.........Both of you are virgins all over again. Its a new dance of lovemaking.......a new experience created........a unison of souls........... Hence, it is impossible to really lose your Virginity, except to the person you have already had the 'Sambhog' with....
Each time you do it with somebody new and somebody you really connect with............you lose it............with that person............all over again. That is the universal truth..........That is Nirvana

attaboy!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

62 people follow this discussion.