Nice! Share it on Facebook so that your friends can join you here.
This Blog was written on 29th July -
The US Fed, who has bench-marked economic data as the main driver for rate hike, has evolved its stance on rate hike from 'Considerable Time' to 'Patient' and finally to 'anytime lift off'.
I am currently in third year pursuing BFM course. And I think it is high time that I should start planning about my higher studies. I was planning to do an MBA in Financial Management but what is the scope in this field?
FOllowing blog entry talks about why is pro kabaddi franchises in demand.
We are direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantees (BG's),Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and other Financial Instruments. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.
Hey Puys I am an electrical engineer working in a steel plant for the past 1 year in maintenance department and have now got admission in TAPMI. I am interested in finance and want to take it up as my specialization in MBA. Please help me clear some of my doubts
1. I want an honest opinion on how is TAPMI for Finance and what are the roles offered in tier 2 B schools like TAPMI for finance Students.
2. Will doing CFA certification help during final placements ?? and is it possible to do CFA certification while doing MBA . I have heard the MBA rigor is too much so want a heads up on weather it is possible to do CFA while pursuing MBA
3. what are the other certifications which I can do to build my profile as I am from engineering Background
4. How difficult it is for Engineers to cope up with finance ??
5. During summer internship what are the roles offered ?? and is it possible for an engineer to do internship in a financial firm with just basic knowledge of finance gained during the first year of MBA
Puys please help me with this doubts and give me some advise about how to go about building my profile and successfully doing my MBA in finance.
Small Puzzle ...
What figure do you get when you connect up the midpoints of a rectangle?
Myself Sophia Mehra (CA, pursuing CPA)
Is anyone looking for some job opportunity in finance and accounts after MBA or CFA ..
if yes then my Fb page welcomes you in the world of new job openings ;
to join click the below link :
hello everyone please help me in this regard. I did engineering in 2013 , appeared CAT/XAT last year but did not do well so not have taken admission as I dream of getting into top 20s.. so I am basically joining job in the field of finance as my aim is to do mba in finance.. so here is a job offer I have got as a junior officer in operations role in ICICI bank. so the simple query is should I join it or should I join some coaching for cat 14... do this junior role job exp affect my chances to top mba colleges..(I am not talking about IIMs as my past acads are not super fine....was in the 70 houses till graduation)...please reply...please suggest.....and do you suggest me to do distance mba in this coming 3 years before doing my regular MBA to enhance my knowledge in the FINANCE field.....................
I'm in a dilemma whether to choose between MBA in HR or Finance.
(I'm not considering the colleges that have taken me, for now, because I only want to know about the courses)
Back ground: Engineering + 1.5 years of experience in IT, Female, good in debate and similar extra curricular activities, good in numbers.. 10 th - 89, 12 th- 89, grad -79.. , enjoy being with people, slightly judgemental.. assertive and have the guts to take up issues head-on (as thats how i get noticed), yet reserved and definitely not the chatty/partying kind. No finance connection as of now, but determined, ofcos!
I want to know how the jobs are and what will be good for me. People with experience or knowledge please help me out...
1. Are HR consulting/recruitment jobs mean head-hunters?
2. Do Finance guys have to goo up the seniors for promotions? (gen opinion and zero skills at that)
3. How are promotions in the HR line?
4. Are the financial roles highly energy consuming that you don't have time fr other things in life?
5. What are job prospects abroad after doing MBA in HR in India.
Hi, can some one please answer these few questions related to finance domain...
what's the difference between front-end, middle office and back-end roles?
How do they differ from one another? How will it impact at an individual level?Are any special qualities/skills required for each (I reckon there will but if few points could be put?)
I'm interested in MBA finance. Lately I've been reading a lot on the same but I've not been able to get these quite clearly. As the placements also differ for each role kind, I was looking forward for insightful information....
When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.680 people follow this discussion.