About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@flyingkolours

Tags

What's the reason behind that odd username???

for timepass....there are lots of usernames on PG which are really weird(like t2s or trep or names like sambar and all :: ) i guess there'll be some pretty interesting reasons behind them :: so what are they???and what is the significance...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 63   

well i misspelt mine.. wanted to type icespray

• 2 Likes  
God doesn't place dice with the universe

Engineering finished so Now Only Single Aim I have.. CAT'13

Hence MissionCAT13
  • 3 Likes  
NIA Pune 2014-16 

Such a thread !! :clap:

well...Lots of people have asked about my username and I'm tired of explaining it :banghead:

It's nothing but a blend of brilliance+excellence i.e. brixcellence, hence brixcel (short) :splat:
I hope I won't have to explain it to anybody anymore. :roll:

• 26 Likes  
Ad astra per aspera! सत्यमेव जयते | 

well my name is gaurav gaur and my friends call me gogo and 1992 is my birth year

• 1 Like  

Because watever i do is definitely mad and insane... just for example...." Preparing for CAT"

• 3 Likes  
If you want to be the best...You got to take out the Best.
Favorite Son Of GodJii..........just a random belief of mine
which keeps me postive all the time
  • 4 Likes  
Some promises are meant to be kept. The promise you made to yourself is one of them.  
@BABA_Pencho said: Dark Miasma - Dark SmokeWhile at engineering college, when I had started playing Counter Strike, and was famous for nading the game with smoke bombs. :-P And hence I was rechristened as "DARK MIASMA" by my mates.The name stuck to me, and the Engg hostel friends still call me by the same name.One guy had even sketched my name on my dorm door. So, while choosing a name for PG, this came naturally to me, as it kept me always close to my engineering adventures.

I was known as Dark Miasma till 1240 posts! ;)

After Pagalguy refreshed its looks, I thought maybe it is time for a change too. Plus this year's PGCA had subsequently AIPGM, I was literally being called as BABA.
Hence the change of name.

Though I liked Dark Miasma name too, but then Baba Pencho had become part of my identity too. :)
  • 3 Likes  
More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17

Not so odd.

My name (Ashish Pai) and the year I decided I will definitely create at least 1 computer game! (2001)

Sadly, Indian IT industry will not allow me to do so, now that I've finished my engg. :P

^_^

I hope I create that computer game someday. Chota ho lekin best ho

• 6 Likes  

Bumped :mg:

• 4 Likes  
We are hiring: Sales, Tech, Design etc : www.pagalguy.com/careers/  

The reasons behind my username
1st --> My name is Abhimanyu :)
2nd --> I underscore in exams :)

Hence Abhimanyu_

• 25 Likes  
Founder @ www.socratees.in

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

495 people follow this discussion.