Free Bank PO Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

What is Cut-off for CAT based colleges??

:: From few of my friend ::::::: NIRMA 90+ :: IMI 86+ :: IMT 90+ :: IMDR 85+ :: LBSIMS 86+ :: (IT MAY HAPPEN THAT ........ THIS IS NOT A PROPER INFO, BUT WHAT I GOT FROM 2004 BATCH.... ... PLEASE REPLY ... Read More »
Is there any college except Welingkar,whose last date is left to apply..............

Please reply.............
Thanks in advance........................

i hav scorced 94.89% in CAT

any other B school whose last date is not over

in:lookround::lookround::lookround:

there will bw colleges where you can apply but these wouldn't be advisable to go for if you are really looking 4ward to one of the top 50 b-schools
  • 1 Like  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
i hav scorced 94.89% in CAT

any other B school whose last date is not over

in:lookround::lookround::lookround:
Meet Top Business Schools One-to-One in India

New Delhi October 28, 2014, Hotel Le Méridien   3:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.

Bangalore October 30, 2014, Hotel Vivanta by Taj, 3:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.

Mumbai, November 1, 2014  Hotel Taj Lands End 12:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.

Register

You can download more details here

Know more
Is there any college except Welingkar,whose last date is left to apply..............

Please reply.............
Thanks in advance........................
adi231189 Says
Hmm thanx rahul any way does any body has any idea about Praxis business school.

praxis is new b school..already a thread is there about it..learning activities are stimulating there,i have been to their campus n it has good ambience..dean of praxis prof.govindrajan is one of d most famous marketing faculty from XIMB...currently adjuct faculty there..he has gd network in industry for sure but praxis is not aicte approved..so decide finally accordingly... otherwise i can safely bet that its a no-nonsense bschool trying to give good output..check praxis pride group in facebook..it may help
Hmm thanx rahul any way does any body has any idea about Praxis business school.
adi231189 Says
KK here comes my big question got through IILM GSM but wanted to know should i give the whole exams again next year.

You have same situation,that i faced last year,but,i would suggest you to give a try next year also,since,there is no use of doing MBA from IILM.........

Hope it helps...............:-o:-o
KK here comes my big question got through IILM GSM but wanted to know should i give the whole exams again next year.
According to me the top 20 colleges, exam for intake, their cut offs are (based on last year)

1 IIM A CAT 99+ per
2 IIM B CAT 90+ per (profile based)
3 IIM C CAT 99+ per
4 XLRI XAT BM-98.5, PMIR- 97.5
5 FMS OWN Entrance Test
6 ISB H GMAT 720+
7 IIM L CAT 90+(profile based calls)
8 SP Jain CAT 85+(profile based calls)
9 NITIE CAT 98+
10 IIM K CAT 98.9+ (last year, this year profile based)
11 IIM I CAT 98+ (last year, this year profile based)
12 IIFT own entrance exam
13 JBIMS MH CET/CAT/XAT 99.9+ (only 7-8 all india general seats rest maharashtra quota)
14 MDI g CAT 97.09 (this year, last year 97.99)
15 SJMSOM JMET 200-250 rank
16 XIMB XAT 96.01
17 NMIMS NMAT 233(score)
18 IMT G CAT 96
19 SIBM P SNAP 107-108 (this year, last year it was around 85)
20 SCMHRD SNAP 113 for blanket call (last year it was around 90)

Please note that most of these colleges admit students through GMAT too.
One more thing this ranking is based comletely on my own perception. Actual ranking may vary.

that is a gr8 work :)... jst a few changes,
JBIMS AI seats are 18.
last yr (SNAP 200, SIBM P cutoff was 77
  • 1 Like  
I didn't see that info anywhere not in their site at least.It clearly says it will be converted and it doesn't say you will have to enroll through MH-CET if i read everything right?

Any way no info on 2010-2012 admissions ? If they come out i might ask them by calling them.

But Clearly nothing mentioned about enrolling to MH-CET but i think that could be there but nothing mentioned so wanted to confirm this.

Mr.K Says
Are yaar,scores are converted that means scores,CAT/MAT/XAT scores are converted to MAH-CET,and for that you have to enroll through CET.Got it???

yes givin CET is mandatory ,else xat cat score are to be converted n to get d seat thro dt way is tooo tough for all india seats.. total 60 seats r dre n theres about 12 seats whichc is college level,i came across a faculty of ximr in jan,asked him abt dt process,he simply said that xat 85 up WITH ATLEAST 2 YRS WORK EXP.. is what they look for...classes n placements r same for all.. ximr dont offer PGDM but only MMS of MU dts y certain restrictions in selection process..
I didn't see that info anywhere not in their site at least.It clearly says it will be converted and it doesn't say you will have to enroll through MH-CET if i read everything right?

Any way no info on 2010-2012 admissions ? If they come out i might ask them by calling them.

But Clearly nothing mentioned about enrolling to MH-CET but i think that could be there but nothing mentioned so wanted to confirm this.

Are yaar,scores are converted that means scores,CAT/MAT/XAT scores are converted to MAH-CET,and for that you have to enroll through CET.Got it???
Mr.K Says
Bro. for that also you will also have to enroll for CET & then you will have to convert your CAT/XAT/MAT scores to CET.So CET is a must.

prakash_student Says
thanks for the information but i want the cut off percentile for all of the top 20 mba colleges of india

According to me the top 20 colleges, exam for intake, their cut offs are (based on last year)

1 IIM A CAT 99+ per
2 IIM B CAT 90+ per (profile based)
3 IIM C CAT 99+ per
4 XLRI XAT BM-98.5, PMIR- 97.5
5 FMS OWN Entrance Test
6 ISB H GMAT 720+
7 IIM L CAT 90+(profile based calls)
8 SP Jain CAT 85+(profile based calls)
9 NITIE CAT 98+
10 IIM K CAT 98.9+ (last year, this year profile based)
11 IIM I CAT 98+ (last year, this year profile based)
12 IIFT own entrance exam
13 JBIMS MH CET/CAT/XAT 99.9+ (only 7-8 all india general seats rest maharashtra quota)
14 MDI g CAT 97.09 (this year, last year 97.99)
15 SJMSOM JMET 200-250 rank
16 XIMB XAT 96.01
17 NMIMS NMAT 233(score)
18 IMT G CAT 96
19 SIBM P SNAP 107-108 (this year, last year it was around 85)
20 SCMHRD SNAP 113 for blanket call (last year it was around 90)

Please note that most of these colleges admit students through GMAT too.
One more thing this ranking is based comletely on my own perception. Actual ranking may vary.
  • 2 Likes  
adi231189 Says
This is What i found on their Website But nothing about 2010-2012 admissions can anybody tell abt this

Bro. for that also you will also have to enroll for CET & then you will have to convert your CAT/XAT/MAT scores to CET.So CET is a must.
  • 1 Like  
Mr.K Says
The college is good,and there is nothing like only work-ex people can apply,freshers are also eligible.But to take admission you there will have to give MAHARASHTRA CET,since they takes students only through CET.

For Institute level seats, the Institute requires CAT / XAT / CET scores followed by GD & PI conducted by XIMR (only for CAT / XAT Candidates) or final score of MH - CET candidates . Minimum 2 years relevant work experience will be an added advantage.

CAT/XAT scores will be converted to CET equivalent scores using formula. GD / PI scores will then be added to arrive at the final scores.

This is What i found on their Website But nothing about 2010-2012 admissions can anybody tell abt this
adi231189 Says
Okk Any idea about XIMR Mumbai Is it actually intaking students for 2010-2012 since can't find any info and Is the Programme for those who have work-ex.And Yeah info regarding the overall College hw it is etc.

The college is good,and there is nothing like only work-ex people can apply,freshers are also eligible.But to take admission you there will have to give MAHARASHTRA CET,since they takes students only through CET.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1147 people follow this discussion.