About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Prashant @smartppc

Tags

Vocab Resources

hi all... coming back to pagalguy after a long time.. i have a small interest in improving my vocab always...and keep searching the net for stuff that can be useful and innovative.. have tried locating the perfect thread which highligh...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 14   
@smartppc thanks a lot..just checked all the links provided by you...amazing stuff, specially wordpandit...thanks again...!
  • 1 Like  

guys CAT 2013 season has more or less kickstarted..!!!

time we start buzzing our braincells with some vocabulary tit-bits..!!!
what say? lets make this thread live again...
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
@Pratishruti could you please mail me 2 the CR bible...pratiksingh28@yahoo.in..

@tani90 said:
I don't know if this has been brought to your notice earlier....This a link for downloading audio wordlist, spectacular way to enhance your vocab. One must try this, it's very simple you can use this by adding to your phone & listening whenever you feel free..FREE GRE MATERIAL AND DOWNLOAD WORLD: Barrons Word List in Audio (MP3)
The link is not working.Could you please mail me the audio list.
I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying.
@amit7808 said:
hi ...can someone hv 1000 CR/RC bible to me.pls ping me.
give me your mail id..
I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying.

guys any links for vocab to make it stronger... plzzzz provide sm gd linkss

hi ...can someone hv 1000 CR/RC bible to me.
pls ping me.

@missionCAT13 Thanks :)

Important Vocab Book..

NIA Pune 2014-16 
Attachments
  • 1 Like  
Cogito Ergo Sum!!
@akmhl Homonyms: Two words are homonyms if they are pronounced or spelled the same way but have different meanings & Homograph : Two words are homographs if they are spelled the same way but differ in meaning (e.g. fair)
Cogito Ergo Sum!!

@[473681:TheChaser] Awesome

• 1 Like  

can anyone suggest me any resource for learning "HOMOPHONES".

the You Tube Vocab channel at wordpandit. com is also very innovative way to learn words...

its good dude

thanks

We have many good vocab building websites like wordpandit, wordnik, dictionary reference, mnemonic dictionary, etc. These are all very good.
But I like the work of wordpandit the most. The theme of the site is visual vocabulary which is very innovative. I like the way the site teaches us the words.
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

354 people follow this discussion.
Events in CAT