About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Tippie MBA @ImaTippieMBA

Tags

University of Iowa - Tippie MBA - Fall 2012 Applicants

Hi everybody, I am 1st year student at the Tippie School of Management. My profile details : GMAT : 710 Work Experience : Almost 5 years Industry: IT ( Tata Consultancy Services) Education: Computer Engineer I am a Gradua...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 13   

Hi Darshr,

I Did, last round, last day!

Hi Guys,

Did anybody apply in the last round :15 April ?

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Management

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

I am looking for a roomie !!! Found one 1 BR close to campus.

Big Congratulations to all the Tippie admits !

To all Indian admits who decided to join Tippie this fall, please join this group

https://groups.google.com/group/tippie2014-indian-hawks?hl=en-GB

This group is for informal activities, discussions regarding F1 Visa, Financing, Housing and other stuff specific for Indians. We can use this group to also interact during our stay at Iowa.

Please note that we already have a official Facebook page.(if you haven't joined this, please do so)

Let me know if have any queries.

Hi All,

I have an Admit for 2012 intake and will be joining Tippie. In with GA+schols

Is anyone also confirmed for joining so that we can discuss the plans.?

My Profile: 710/5 yrs IT/US experience.

When did u apply ?
Losers and Lovers have a lot in common

Hi All,

I have an Admit for 2012 intake and will be joining Tippie. In with GA+schols

Is anyone also confirmed for joining so that we can discuss the plans.?

My Profile: 710/5 yrs IT/US experience.

GMAT: 690
Work Experience: 3 years in Business Research and Consulting
Acads: 81%, B.E., NSIT, Delhi University
Extra Curricular: Decent

I have sent a request for approval..still awaiting for acceptance :)

The GA+Scholarship covers expenses that more or less are equal to the tuition fee..cost of living is separate and is not included here..

Would you be kind enough to share ur profile
Losers and Lovers have a lot in common

dinged :(.. Got the result on Monday. A big disappointment

signing out soon

I have sent a request for approval on facebook..still awaiting for acceptance :)

The GA+Scholarship covers expenses that more or less are equal to the tuition fee..cost of living is separate and is not included here..

I have sent a request for approval..still awaiting for acceptance :)

Nope it does not. It leaves you with abt 12k to be paid per yr to the college as tuition. And if u use you GA sal of abt 8k for it, You have to shell out abt 4k per yr for college. Living expenses would be additional.

signing out soon

Congrats. Do join the FB group.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

29 people follow this discussion.