About this discussion

Last updated

Author
csl @csl80

Tags

UGC National Eligibility Test June, 2012 For JRF & Eligibility For Lectureship

Important dates i) Last date for Applying On-Line *04-04-2012* ii) Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (2 copies), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) at the respective test centre o...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 10   

I am from ECE. Please suggest me some books for preparation of JRF

can any one suggest the strtegy to qualify jrf...hw do we prepare ourself..how much these previous papers are help ful

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

@abby2623

i want to apply for jrf..can any1 refer buks for cs...it wud b gr8 hlp

Truman s Book, arihant jrf book and upkar publication

• thnx....... 18 Apr '13.

i want to apply for jrf..can any1 refer buks for cs...it wud b gr8 hlp

National Eligibility Test - June, 2013 for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship Notice Out

Last date for Applying Online and generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee - Tuesday April 30, 2013

Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). - Thursday- May 02, 2013

Last date of taking printout of Application Form,Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website (University Grants Commission - NET) - Sunday- May 05, 2013

Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) ) - Wednesday- May 08, 2013

Date of National Eligibility Test (NET) - 30th June 2013 (SUNDAY)

mg
Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work. :D

@varsha3011

hii dear ...congratss..

I also eagar to appear in 2013 ..could u plz guide me for prep n stretegies for jrf prep..as i have been topper throughout my sem in mba..n currently i am working n lost my link through my books from 1 yr..bt i think i can do good if i start prep properly..bt i dont have much knowlege abt jrf how much % it would need to clear this exam..

@ankur_ibelieve

My marks - (Management)Paper I - 88Paper II - 70Paper III- 110Total - 76.57% JRF cleared

hii dear ...congratss..

I also eagar to appear in 2013 ..could u plz guide me for prep n stretegies for jrf prep..as i have been topper throughout my sem in mba..n currently i am working n lost my link through my books from 1 yr..bt i think i can do good if i start prep properly..bt i dont have much knowlege abt jrf how much % it would need to clear this exam..

• 6 Comments
  • All the best!. 07 Apr '13.
  • Since you are a recent pass out, not much work is needed..... 07 Apr '13.
ankur_ibelieve
Ankur Mehra @ankur_ibelieve 625
Since you are a recent pass out, not much work is needed. Paper is objective with no negative marking.  Just go through Past 10 years question paper. Plus buy one Trueman's objective book for Management Paper II and III. No need of in depth study. Just brush up the basics. You should do fine.
@urwithdevesh IITs do take NET (LS) but JRFs are obviously their first preference. But if u r from engineering background then NET(LS) is also good enough.
  • U will be getting tag of DoMS that is enough irrespective.... 05 Apr '13.
  • Thanks for your reply. I shall apply to such institutes i.... 03 Apr '13.
mmgg
M G @mmgg 256
U will be getting tag of DoMS that is enough irrespective of the fact how good your phd was. Reason is many colleges market their by saying they have IIM & IIT phds. So... why not?
urwithdevesh
Devesh Mathur @urwithdevesh 70
Thanks for your reply. I shall apply to such institutes in near future. Any idea on how good it is to go for and the value add of doing ph.d from doms, iit delhi?

Hello Friends,

I cleared UGC NET in Management for Lectureship. Missed JRF cut-off by 1%. .. Does IITs take only JRF or UGC NET score is also applicable. Also, i am mulling over Ph.D in management from IIT Delhi, along with my job. Can anyone please comment on how good is Ph.D from IITD (Department of Management Studies). Thanks
@happyjha no its not like that. I'll have to give them their expenses that they incurred on me till date (as per T & C written on documents) and not of all the 4 years. For me its not a big issue because it will not be more than one year in any case.

even if u switch they will not giv u all yr certificates unless and until u make the full fee payment for 4 years....all the best

www.kaleidoscopic-kunal.com
@happyjha yes that's d fact nd m applying to IIT but for IIMs, MDI, XLRI, etc. I'll have to wait for the year long. Still I'll be applying there. Don't want my JRF go waste. However, IBS PhD is also one of the most prestigious PhDs in Inida (not talking about FPMs). For now joining IBS and will switch later on if got better than this! Thanks for the advice.

@mmgg since u hav JRF i think u shuld try for better than IBS...(every1 who applies in IBS for Phd n MBA gets it) further the fees is very high even though they giv u stipend!
But this is what I think...rest is up to u

www.kaleidoscopic-kunal.com
@zealtowin thanks!

@mmgg congratulations :)

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

41 people follow this discussion.