About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Deepak @chuck_gopal

Tags

The PaGaLGuY Real Estate Department :mg:

Hello chaps, There have been a lot of threads asking 'does anyone need a roommate in Mumbai' etc etc. And most of these threads languish after the purpose has been served. I thought it would be great to have one thread where everyone could po...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 4   

i am looking for pg/hostel or an accomodation on for girls near DLF IT SEZ, Manapakkam, chennai. ....prefer twin sharing in case of hostel or pg..and 1bhk in case of rent accomodation. if anyone else needs to share 1bhk, pls reply. also, any info would be useful.

thanks

Hi puys,

I'll be shifting to Pune next week. I am looking to rent a room (2 / 3 / 4 BHK) on sharing basis in Magarpatta city. If anyone has any contacts / idea please drop me a message. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

dont abuse...report kar dunga....for abusing.....and spamming

CAT '12 - 98.36, IIFT-54.43, SNAP-98.15, NMAT-208
@sharmaa.abhay said:
ya this is him....i am glad you are willing to come...but somebody has already moved in...sorrybtw do i know you?
teri kom wale he esse bhulakkad s@#!e
2012: CAT : 99.90 | In FMS
@tkartikkumar said:
is this abhay sharma from MSIT? if yes im in else... ahem... please reply saying so
ya this is him....i am glad you are willing to come...but somebody has already moved in...sorry

btw do i know you?
@sharmaa.abhay said:
Hi All,Looking for a room mate in E ciity, Bangalore. Its a 2.5 bhk with all the regular amenities. Rent is around 4K. If anyone is interested, we can discuss it over PM.Cheers!!
is this abhay sharma from MSIT? if yes im in else... ahem... please reply saying so
2012: CAT : 99.90 | In FMS

Hi All,

Looking for a room mate in E ciity, Bangalore. Its a 2.5 bhk with all the regular amenities. Rent is around 4K. If anyone is interested, we can discuss it over PM.

Cheers!!

Anyone looking for accommodation near Prabhadevi, (Mumbai)??? need a roomie.. PM me..

Mayank Goel JBIMS (2010-12)
@wecaz
what is the rent. My one friend is placed in gurgan.

Sent you a PM.

@wecaz
what is the rent. My one friend is placed in gurgan.

Hello,

I am looking for a flatmate(male) for my house in Gurgaon. It is located near M. G. Road metro station and Malls. The house is 2BHK and I have occupied one room. The other room is free.

PM me for more details, if interested.

Vikas

Hi guys . I thnk that this thread is deab , but hav a requirement. I hav done mba in hr and now loking for a good job. So i wish to relocate to bangalore so any puys who want to share there flat with me or want to keep me plez post here. My budget is max 4K and flat should be anywhere in bang.

hi,

i am looking for pg/hostel or an accomodation on for girls near dishad garden, east delhi....

prefer twin sharing in case of hostel or pg..and 1bhk in case of rent accomodation..

budget: max 5000 including food and lodging..

if anybody has any info reg it do let me knw ASAP

Hii Guys...

I and Maheshg13 went looking for some flats last Saturday and we settled down with one in Andheri East near MIDC.

The room is fully furnished with rent 18.5 k

We are looking for an MBA oriented guy so that would be a great help to study.

Any1 interested to shift with us please pm me...We are going to seal the deal this saturday....

Manoj

• 2 Likes  
What you see is what you get ... Jerry McGuire :-) https://www.facebook.com/manmishr

it would be gr8 if some can suggest flat rates in Kolkata, south & central preferred. me and my friend shifted from Pune. we are on the ru and almost change our PG/Mess flat every other weekend. its tiring. plz suggest something decent between 6000-10000k (ASAP)

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

41 people follow this discussion.