About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Ritesh sonthalia @riteshyaar

Tags

The official fantasy of football for the premier league 2011/12

hi all, As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy footb...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 8 of 10   

This is the fantasy football thread. There's another thread for football discussions. Let's keep this one clean, and for it's purpose. Cheers

• 1 Like  
Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon

And yeah very impressive performance by QPR . Nice to see a team regarded as underdog win at Goodison park . English league is the most competitive league .....

PGP 2014-16, IIM Bangalore.
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading
and the icing on the cake both goals were from offside position.:drinking:

looks like arsenal struggling in the post febregas era...

Forgot to add the offsides . Fabregas is gone now and its very difficult to replace him . But as of now good news for Arsenal is Nasri is not moving to City . Read on goal.com . Not very sure about it though .....
jafri.azhar7 Says
Not a Gunners fan , still feeling very bad for them . Very unlucky . Own goal , injuries , red cards , everything is going wrong for them

and the icing on the cake both goals were from offside position.:drinking:

looks like arsenal struggling in the post febregas era...
  • 1 Like  

Not a Gunners fan , still feeling very bad for them . Very unlucky . Own goal , injuries , red cards , everything is going wrong for them

On Goal :banghead: , Red Card :banghead: , everything that could go wrong has gone wrong for arsenal , this will be a huge win for riverside

• 1 Like  
Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 

Unlimited transfers allowed for this gameweek. Those FPL guys have screwed it, it seems. Some technical error. I think even the H2H hasn't started because of that.
Go ahead and make amends if you have screwed your team

• 1 Like  

Didn't knew about the postponed match.So Gareth Bale was unable to contribute to my score.Still a decent start.

Impeccable at the top.

mancini looks pretty cool this year

drat....vidic had to go off injured....thank god i replaced rooney as my captain at the final moment....midfield could have done better though...not bad 5th place at the end of the week:)

I just cant believe this...what is the status of Spurs first game of the season that was Re-Scheduled I think....I had 3 spurs players in my team :splat::splat:

I guess the English riot is responsible for my disastrous start to the season!

stuck with 39 points from 8 players :banghead:

I had 3 pretty decent scoring spurs players in my team

P.S - from 7 players...Martin Kelly did not feature as well

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/115859/standings/

Pretty ordinary start to the season :-P

This too shall pass ...
@ subha's Few FAQs :
1.Do we need to do anything other than create a team and change at the weekend ? I mean should we need to do something different for head to head format ?
Nopes . Same team will take part in both league. Classic league is just similar to Cricinfo fantasy league (which you have mastered ), where player will fetch you points based on certain rule and the team with most point will win the league.
While Head to Head format is completely different.On each game day, you will up against a team from the league which will constitute a match, and the team scoring most points in that game week will win that match, and you will get 3 points for win and in case both team have same points then the game will be counted as draw and both team will get 1 point each.
2.Can't we see each others' team ?
This is a special feature here , you can't see others team before the start of game week. For eg after game day 1 till game week 2, you will see the same team which played in game week 1. In simple words you will not get to know about the strategies of your opponent .
3.Should I select my first XI in this period as well ?I mean before the first deadline ?
I guess the number of changes for first XI are not restricted during deadline period. Or we can select it just once ?
The team will lock as soon as first match (among the 10 matches) of the game week begins. So changes made after this will reflect in next game day only.
In case if there is any player from your team not playing in that game week then it will automatically replaced by the substitute (which are ordered according to preference you have given) according to a legitimate formation (there should be atleast 3 defender etc).
Hope it makes sense
  • 3 Likes  
NMIMS (Core): 2013-15
27 teams for H2H now. Last day for joining H2H league. It'll get locked tomorrow, and you'll be able to join only the other league after that. The classic league that is. Join this one ASAP before it gets locked.

Lets see who will face who, tomorrow in the opening fixture. Can't wait.

Few FAQs :

1.Do we need to do anything other than create a team and change at the weekend ? I mean should we need to do something different for head to head format ?

2.Can't we see each others' team ?

3.Should I select my first XI in this period as well ?I mean before the first deadline ?
I guess the number of changes for first XI are not restricted during deadline period. Or we can select it just once ?
This too shall pass ...
27 teams for H2H now. Last day for joining H2H league. It'll get locked tomorrow, and you'll be able to join only the other league after that. The classic league that is. Join this one ASAP before it gets locked.

Lets see who will face who, tomorrow in the opening fixture. Can't wait.
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

24 people follow this discussion.