About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Ritesh sonthalia @riteshyaar

Tags

The official fantasy of football for the premier league 2011/12

hi all, As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy footb...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 8 of 15   
Rooney and Aguero seem to targeting 50 goals I guess
People with Aguero in their team can

Adam,skrtel and Klasnic's red gonna see quite a few negatives

check the H2H between the monk and fantasy kid

They are competing in negatives

P.S- Just have the electricity back after the earthquake and United one up , for a change Rooney yet to be in the sheet
  • 2 Likes  
This too shall pass ...

Charlie Adam got a red card in the first half itself Again many people will get negative points today .

• 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 
When I saw the referee bringing out the red card from his right pocket I thought "aha , few teams are getting negatives"

For tomorrow I want another hat-trick from Rooney so that I again more people includes him and his price rises beyond my reach and I need not to put strategies to include him. :-P

I have Vorm +Simpson+ward and got 11 from them
Tomorrow I have Silva,Toure,Djeko(will kick Mancini's *** if he does not play him )
Nani,Young,Bale :lookround:, suarez and Huth

In H2H I am playing against Devilish Gandhian who has Rooney(C) :splat:

Bhai log ... kaal jaise taise united ko hara dena :-(,

Koshish to poori kareinge !! Dekho kya hota hai !!!
  • 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 
Klasnic really was a disappointment . Their game was against Norwich . I was expecting at least 2 goals . Apni team ke liye nahi , to at least humare liye achcha khel leta . Looking forward to tomorrow . Same to u bhai . Looking forward to the Blues win . Placement - Mu Sigma.

I will be watching at home with friends .

KTBFFH

When I saw the referee bringing out the red card from his right pocket I thought "aha , few teams are getting negatives"

For tomorrow I want another hat-trick from Rooney so that I again more people includes him and his price rises beyond my reach and I need not to put strategies to include him. :-P

I have Vorm +Simpson+ward and got 11 from them
Tomorrow I have Silva,Toure,Djeko(will kick Mancini's *** if he does not play him )
Nani,Young,Bale :lookround:, suarez and Huth

In H2H I am playing against Devilish Gandhian who has Rooney(C) :splat:

Bhai log ... kaal jaise taise united ko hara dena :-(,
  • 2 Likes  
This too shall pass ...
Worst Game Week !!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Klasnic -- Captain...[ he scored in all the matches in this season..When Bolton Scored..Today Red Card :banghead: -4 :splat::splat::splat::splat:

I had removed Lita [ who never played full 90 mins. this season ] and took Klasnic. Lita scored a goal and an assist + bonuses :(

Walcott, Cahill [ Bolton] , Jarvis...all disappointments !!

No Hopes for tommoroww as well..

P.S Azhar Bhaii....Which Company and All the Best for Tomorrow
Me going to Man Utd. Bar to watch....Hope we beat them

--------
KTBFFH

Klasnic really was a disappointment . Their game was against Norwich . I was expecting at least 2 goals . Apni team ke liye nahi , to at least humare liye achcha khel leta . Looking forward to tomorrow . Same to u bhai . Looking forward to the Blues win . Placement - Mu Sigma.

I will be watching at home with friends .

KTBFFH
  • 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 

Worst Game Week !!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Klasnic -- Captain...[ he scored in all the matches in this season..When Bolton Scored..Today Red Card :banghead: -4 :splat::splat::splat::splat:

I had removed Lita [ who never played full 90 mins. this season ] and took Klasnic. Lita scored a goal and an assist + bonuses :(

Walcott, Cahill [ Bolton] , Jarvis...all disappointments !!

No Hopes for tommoroww as well..

P.S Azhar Bhaii....Which Company and All the Best for Tomorrow
Me going to Man Utd. Bar to watch....Hope we beat them

--------
KTBFFH

Have lot of expectations from tomorrow's games !!! Mata from Chelsea , Aguero , Hart and Kompany from City . Hope they manage good points . Have Rooney as well in the team . But wont mind even if he gets negative points for tomorrow . Go Blues Go

• 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 

I think this has been the worst week for me . Firstly Klasnic(-2) was a disaster . Then Cahill from whom i was expecting points for a clean sheet got only 1 point cuz Norwich city scored two against Bolton . Then Ward (again a clean sheet was expected against QPR) got only 1 point . Similarly Jarvis , who has been so good till now got only 2 . Phil Jagielka saved the day for me by scoring a goal . I am going down in the league :banghead::banghead:

Lesson learnt : A very strange day in terms of results :wow::wow: . Nothing can be assumed in BPL :splat::splat:

P.S. : My Girlfriend got placed today . So at least that was a consolation after such a bad day in Premier League

• 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 

even me :banghead: a bad gameweek so far :splat:

Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 
jafri.azhar7 Says
I added Klasnic as the third striker for this week since Bolton was playing Norwich . Thought it will be an easy game for Bolton . But the dumbo got a red card in the first half itself . Bad start this week . :splat::splat:

Same thing I did. :banghead:
And I removed ramsey too, and he got an assist.
But finally sinclair is back.
Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

24 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events