Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Ritesh sonthalia @riteshyaar

Tags

The official fantasy of football for the premier league 2011/12

hi all, As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy footb...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 8 of 15   
Rooney and Aguero seem to targeting 50 goals I guess
People with Aguero in their team can

Adam,skrtel and Klasnic's red gonna see quite a few negatives

check the H2H between the monk and fantasy kid

They are competing in negatives

P.S- Just have the electricity back after the earthquake and United one up , for a change Rooney yet to be in the sheet
  • 2 Likes  
This too shall pass ...

Charlie Adam got a red card in the first half itself Again many people will get negative points today .

• 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
When I saw the referee bringing out the red card from his right pocket I thought "aha , few teams are getting negatives"

For tomorrow I want another hat-trick from Rooney so that I again more people includes him and his price rises beyond my reach and I need not to put strategies to include him. :-P

I have Vorm +Simpson+ward and got 11 from them
Tomorrow I have Silva,Toure,Djeko(will kick Mancini's *** if he does not play him )
Nani,Young,Bale :lookround:, suarez and Huth

In H2H I am playing against Devilish Gandhian who has Rooney(C) :splat:

Bhai log ... kaal jaise taise united ko hara dena :-(,

Koshish to poori kareinge !! Dekho kya hota hai !!!
  • 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 
Klasnic really was a disappointment . Their game was against Norwich . I was expecting at least 2 goals . Apni team ke liye nahi , to at least humare liye achcha khel leta . Looking forward to tomorrow . Same to u bhai . Looking forward to the Blues win . Placement - Mu Sigma.

I will be watching at home with friends .

KTBFFH

When I saw the referee bringing out the red card from his right pocket I thought "aha , few teams are getting negatives"

For tomorrow I want another hat-trick from Rooney so that I again more people includes him and his price rises beyond my reach and I need not to put strategies to include him. :-P

I have Vorm +Simpson+ward and got 11 from them
Tomorrow I have Silva,Toure,Djeko(will kick Mancini's *** if he does not play him )
Nani,Young,Bale :lookround:, suarez and Huth

In H2H I am playing against Devilish Gandhian who has Rooney(C) :splat:

Bhai log ... kaal jaise taise united ko hara dena :-(,
  • 2 Likes  
This too shall pass ...
Worst Game Week !!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Klasnic -- Captain...[ he scored in all the matches in this season..When Bolton Scored..Today Red Card :banghead: -4 :splat::splat::splat::splat:

I had removed Lita [ who never played full 90 mins. this season ] and took Klasnic. Lita scored a goal and an assist + bonuses :(

Walcott, Cahill [ Bolton] , Jarvis...all disappointments !!

No Hopes for tommoroww as well..

P.S Azhar Bhaii....Which Company and All the Best for Tomorrow
Me going to Man Utd. Bar to watch....Hope we beat them

--------
KTBFFH

Klasnic really was a disappointment . Their game was against Norwich . I was expecting at least 2 goals . Apni team ke liye nahi , to at least humare liye achcha khel leta . Looking forward to tomorrow . Same to u bhai . Looking forward to the Blues win . Placement - Mu Sigma.

I will be watching at home with friends .

KTBFFH
  • 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 

Worst Game Week !!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Klasnic -- Captain...[ he scored in all the matches in this season..When Bolton Scored..Today Red Card :banghead: -4 :splat::splat::splat::splat:

I had removed Lita [ who never played full 90 mins. this season ] and took Klasnic. Lita scored a goal and an assist + bonuses :(

Walcott, Cahill [ Bolton] , Jarvis...all disappointments !!

No Hopes for tommoroww as well..

P.S Azhar Bhaii....Which Company and All the Best for Tomorrow
Me going to Man Utd. Bar to watch....Hope we beat them

--------
KTBFFH

Have lot of expectations from tomorrow's games !!! Mata from Chelsea , Aguero , Hart and Kompany from City . Hope they manage good points . Have Rooney as well in the team . But wont mind even if he gets negative points for tomorrow . Go Blues Go

• 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 

I think this has been the worst week for me . Firstly Klasnic(-2) was a disaster . Then Cahill from whom i was expecting points for a clean sheet got only 1 point cuz Norwich city scored two against Bolton . Then Ward (again a clean sheet was expected against QPR) got only 1 point . Similarly Jarvis , who has been so good till now got only 2 . Phil Jagielka saved the day for me by scoring a goal . I am going down in the league :banghead::banghead:

Lesson learnt : A very strange day in terms of results :wow::wow: . Nothing can be assumed in BPL :splat::splat:

P.S. : My Girlfriend got placed today . So at least that was a consolation after such a bad day in Premier League

• 1 Like  
Back to PG !! 

even me :banghead: a bad gameweek so far :splat:

Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 
jafri.azhar7 Says
I added Klasnic as the third striker for this week since Bolton was playing Norwich . Thought it will be an easy game for Bolton . But the dumbo got a red card in the first half itself . Bad start this week . :splat::splat:

Same thing I did. :banghead:
And I removed ramsey too, and he got an assist.
But finally sinclair is back.
Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

25 people follow this discussion.