PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Ritesh sonthalia @riteshyaar

Tags

The official fantasy of football for the premier league 2011/12

hi all, As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy footb...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 15   

Can give me the link were i can watch live streamin of fifa matches...?

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
guys i hv joined the pagalguy league..bt m nt able to join that head to head..is it that i cant join in btw the tournament..??..
i joined fpl frm GW 10..!!!..

sorry you can't join h2h now,as it has started from gw2 so you have to wait for next season,but you can join some random h2h leagues in fpl though.
Life is a journey which goes on
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

guys i hv joined the pagalguy league..bt m nt able to join that head to head..is it that i cant join in btw the tournament..??..
i joined fpl frm GW 10..!!!..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHdYdDR5SmJsY3o4SjUxdS01TGVaVlE6MQ

Won the cup match did have a pathetic gw,didn't think i would win it though,bale the saviour though had adam as captain,just waiting for jan wildcard and the cup is the only thing i can aim for :-),will not make the mistakes i had made again.

• 1 Like  
Life is a journey which goes on
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424872/event-history/17/

This is my competitor for first Cup match

Had a poor game week 17.

Richards taken off after 58 minutes
Al Hasbi on bench.
No one from United

In my opinion draft out VDV. Get Nani in. Sub Drenthe and Samba for Walters and Larsson.

Persie for captain. Wolves home game and he's expected to score maybe twice on his hot streak. !

Mine is against a tough guy too...
Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League
Kshitij Sharma | Alumnus | SIBM Bangalore | Finance | Batch of 2010 - 2012
abhimukh19 Says
what does this mean , kindly throw some light

This is about cup which is held between two fantasy team in the league...

The one who scores more moves to the next round...

This cup begins from game week 18..

You can see you competitor just about the total transfers you have done...
  • 3 Likes  

Had a poor game week 17.

Al Hasbi on bench.
No one from United

what does this mean , kindly throw some light
Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 

Had a poor game week 17.

Al Hasbi on bench.
No one from United
This too shall pass ...
Second place in H2H, behind the invincible Messy

Haha...have no clue how I end up winning. ragz fc had Adam and Suarez(C). And as I was watching the game, I though this time I'll lose as Suarez scored off Adam's cross. But don't know why I kept Vorm, and he ended up saving a penalty :wOOt:
Epic gamble, payed off well!

And jab tak Arsenal main RVP chalega, tab tak Main FPL mai bhagta rahunga :P

Had him from gameweek 1 I guess. Unbelievable form this guy is in. Just can't think of removing him as captain.
  • 3 Likes  
Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon
Second place in H2H, behind the invincible Messy

But top of the summit in classic league. May be for a brief moment. Ramires scores more than 3 and I am out of first place.

Referee along with assistant referee too away some 9-10 points(the goal disallowed of Adebayor was assisted by VDV+bonus) at leas in the spurs match and also penalties not given which would have been taken by Adebayor or VDV .

Today's match => 290 million pound vs 300 million pound :biggrin: (to be taken lightly ;))
  • 2 Likes  
This too shall pass ...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

24 people follow this discussion.