About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Ritesh sonthalia @riteshyaar

Tags

The official fantasy of football for the premier league 2011/12

hi all, As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy footb...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 10   
abhimukh19 Says
what does this mean , kindly throw some light

This is about cup which is held between two fantasy team in the league...

The one who scores more moves to the next round...

This cup begins from game week 18..

You can see you competitor just about the total transfers you have done...
  • 3 Likes  
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424872/event-history/17/

This is my competitor for first Cup match

Had a poor game week 17.

Richards taken off after 58 minutes
Al Hasbi on bench.
No one from United

what does this mean , kindly throw some light
Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424872/event-history/17/

This is my competitor for first Cup match

Had a poor game week 17.

Richards taken off after 58 minutes
Al Hasbi on bench.
No one from United
This too shall pass ...
Second place in H2H, behind the invincible Messy

Haha...have no clue how I end up winning. ragz fc had Adam and Suarez(C). And as I was watching the game, I though this time I'll lose as Suarez scored off Adam's cross. But don't know why I kept Vorm, and he ended up saving a penalty :wOOt:
Epic gamble, payed off well!

And jab tak Arsenal main RVP chalega, tab tak Main FPL mai bhagta rahunga :P

Had him from gameweek 1 I guess. Unbelievable form this guy is in. Just can't think of removing him as captain.
  • 3 Likes  
Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon
Second place in H2H, behind the invincible Messy

But top of the summit in classic league. May be for a brief moment. Ramires scores more than 3 and I am out of first place.

Referee along with assistant referee too away some 9-10 points(the goal disallowed of Adebayor was assisted by VDV+bonus) at leas in the spurs match and also penalties not given which would have been taken by Adebayor or VDV .

Today's match => 290 million pound vs 300 million pound :biggrin: (to be taken lightly ;))
  • 2 Likes  
This too shall pass ...

the best day in fpl yesterday with 61 points,brace from my captain rooney,hoping to have some wins in the belt as there are few easy games in between and hope to be out of the bottom half soon.

• 1 Like  
Life is a journey which goes on

Jumped 2 spots to reach 7th spot in H2H league ! Thanks to RVP and Yakubu's performance

After a crap start in Classic league , jumped 6 spots to reach 31st spot !! Things going well . Hoping for a top 10 finish in both Wont be bad for the first time :):)

• 1 Like  
PGP 2014-16, IIM Bangalore.
Up to 2nd spot in H2H but 6 points behind FC Messy who is on a roll :sneaky:

Up to 4th spot in classic but few team looking very good and all the teams with more or less same compositions. So those 2-3 underdogs will be key in next few weeks
  • 2 Likes  
This too shall pass ...

The week has been extremely good in the league till now !! A Chelsea win finally .

In FPL , got in Yakubu for this week !! 18 points for his 4 goals . RVP , the captain earned me 24 Turning out to be a nice weekend :):)

• 1 Like  

A decent weekend in terms of points !!!

Into the top 10 of H2H for the first time after a crap start to the season . 9th currently. Slowly moving up in the classic league as well !!! 40th to 37th this weekend . Way to go

Is there a classic league created for Uefa Champions League Fantasy Football?

Took a chance on Klasnic's return and he is playing as a substitute in BPL & full 90 in carling cup. Don't know why is it so?

16+bonus of Klasnic from Bench
5 of Taylor from Bench
8+bonus of Vorm from Bench

Kill me

My bench strength will give complex to Mancini
  • 2 Likes  
This too shall pass ...
I used my wild card. I removed Petrov, Evra, Terry and 5 other players.
And Petrov got one goal and one assist.
Terry got a goal.
Evra got an assist.
And I got Graham in, and he scored an own goal. And he's a striker, not a defender.
:banghead:

But, I have 52 points, and am on the verge of winning another game in H2H, so I shouldn't complain much

You better not
For me it's 6th win and 5th spot in H2H. Good thing is that my league points in H2H is better than many so I have point difference advantages over many.

VDV has been doing great for me. I included in after Game week six and he has been scoring in every matches . Also his price rose from 9.7 (when I included him) to 10.3. Have a good time with the mid-fielders & goalkeeper. Likes of Nani,Silva,Young,VDV scored good points for me but have been very bad at choosing the forwards :-P.
Chose Djeko and he was dropped , chose Rooney and he was dropped. Took a chance on Klasnic's return and he is playing as a substitute in BPL & full 90 in carling cup. Don't know why is it so?

After 10 weeks I think I have done decently being a rookie
  • 1 Like  
This too shall pass ...

Got a clean chit from reina,jones and enrique that was good!

p.s-my 1000th post

some people call is as CLEAN SHEET but i guess you are right

• 1 Like  

A brace from bale and a goal from van der vart were my saviour this week as i also used my wildcard in gw 10and for gw 11 i'm trying to bring van persie for gerrard and would sacrifice one of forwards will cost me 4 points for next week but worth a gamble!!
59 points not bad for this week!!

And I got Graham in, and he scored an own goal. And he's a striker, not a defender.
:banghead:

Hey he did score also and i also had him,not bad considering my capt was balaetolli who didn't start and played just 20+mins!!
Got a clean chit from reina,jones and enrique that was good!

p.s-my 1000th post
  • 1 Like  
Life is a journey which goes on

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

24 people follow this discussion.