About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Ritesh sonthalia @riteshyaar

Tags

The official fantasy of football for the premier league 2011/12

hi all, As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy footb...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 10   

Finally the season is over , good experience playing for the first time ..

Looking forward to playing in the next season in August :cheers:

Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 

Finally checked it. I lost the H2H league even after having same points as Duranto Durgapur XI
:banghead:
Also finished 8th in the other one. Duh! There's always a next season :D

Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon
Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure

Itna sannata kyun hai bhai Logged in after a long time . League mein to lag gayi . Seriously . Substitutions karna hi bhool gaya CL , FA cup and mid week matches ruined everything :nono::nono: Bahut neeche aa gaye . 19th in H2H , 29th in league

Back to PG !! 

Wasted the wild card...by the time I realized that I still have one left, the period to use it was over. :banghead:

Screwed the entire last month. Forgot to do changes at time and when I did, the player I removed scored more points.
Dropped so many points and now I am on par with the Monk at 54 points. Way to screw up a lead of around 9-12 points and allow everyone back in the game. I am :splat::drinking:

harshalgandhi Says
Guys wen u r using ur wildcard..n wat wud b ur strategy..

My strategy is to use the wildcard on the last week i.e 4th feb because until then you wont be able to use the players like ba,yaya toure...

So keeping your wildcard until that is a good option I think...
harshalgandhi Says

Won't change much.Either I'll have a floating third forward alongside Ade and RVP till Ba returns or will go with 3 first choice forwards along with 3 mid fielders and 2 cheaper choices.
Planning to activate it on next weekend. Yet undecided ...
This too shall pass ...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHdYdDR5SmJsY3o4SjUxdS01TGVaVlE6MQ

Frm last some week i keep some players sit outside n dont tk them in final 11..n they play nicely..kya yaar...
Iss baar..simpson frm newcastle and terry..these wer the two..
And my caption doesnt play nice in any game..:-(..
Dint notice those 2 matches for some players n loosing valuable points..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHdYdDR5SmJsY3o4SjUxdS01TGVaVlE6MQ

I watched the match btw ManU n newcastle..
It ws really awesome performance by newcastle..
Their possesion ws 55% n ManU-45%...
Final score 3-0...
Actually it ws 2-0..
Bt i think jones dint like that score so he makes an own goal n hence the score in 3-0 in 90th min..lol..cudnt stop laughing at that time..wat they wer doin..

Back home to realize there are matches tonight. Screwed up, made no changes. :banghead:

Will be 2nd consecutive loss and 3rd in the season. Am screwing up like city. :\

• 1 Like  

Can give me the link were i can watch live streamin of fifa matches...?

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
guys i hv joined the pagalguy league..bt m nt able to join that head to head..is it that i cant join in btw the tournament..??..
i joined fpl frm GW 10..!!!..

sorry you can't join h2h now,as it has started from gw2 so you have to wait for next season,but you can join some random h2h leagues in fpl though.
Life is a journey which goes on

guys i hv joined the pagalguy league..bt m nt able to join that head to head..is it that i cant join in btw the tournament..??..
i joined fpl frm GW 10..!!!..

Won the cup match did have a pathetic gw,didn't think i would win it though,bale the saviour though had adam as captain,just waiting for jan wildcard and the cup is the only thing i can aim for :-),will not make the mistakes i had made again.

• 1 Like  
Life is a journey which goes on
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424872/event-history/17/

This is my competitor for first Cup match

Had a poor game week 17.

Richards taken off after 58 minutes
Al Hasbi on bench.
No one from United

In my opinion draft out VDV. Get Nani in. Sub Drenthe and Samba for Walters and Larsson.

Persie for captain. Wolves home game and he's expected to score maybe twice on his hot streak. !

Mine is against a tough guy too...
Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League
Kshitij Sharma | Alumnus | SIBM Bangalore | Finance | Batch of 2010 - 2012

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

24 people follow this discussion.