PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Varun Saxena @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

'The Class of 2012'

Trying to find reasons for coming back to forum even after getting into B-School ?? Thinking that you will not be able to remain in touch with many friends whom you met here during preparation ?? As an answer to these questions , we pres...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 55   
visionIIM-ACL Says
Am here planning to take flat in Kormangla /BTM ... shall meet soon in Bangy meet

Yup definitely! You're one person everyone wud be dying to meet!!

Koramangala/BTM?? Even I'm searching in that area only!! :grin:
  • 3 Likes  
You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
ajaygovindg Says
Anybody here at Bengaluru? I've heard Varun (visionIIM-ACL) is gonna come here. Anybody else from 2012 batch?

Am here planning to take flat in Kormangla /BTM ... shall meet soon in Bangy meet
  • 4 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Anybody here at Bengaluru? I've heard Varun (visionIIM-ACL) is gonna come here. Anybody else from 2012 batch?

• 2 Likes  
You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!

Mumbai anyone??

Ab hum hain Mumbai me, toh chalo yahi PG Meet kar lete hai. Shubh kaamo me deri kis baat ki. After AIPGM, lets meet up the next weekend puys. 2012 Special PG MEet?

• 2 Likes  
More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17

Step 1 : Join ITC Ltd on 11th June in Calcutta
Step 2 : 2 week corporate induction at The ITC Sonar, Calcutta
Step 3 : Allocation of different Business Division and functions
Step 4 : Report to Business Division HQ for induction along with functional unit induction
Step 5 : Finally work starts :)

Well I know most of you must be biting their nails off wondering which city you will be allocated and whether or not it will be one of your choice (even hometown)...
But you see that WILL NEVER happen in my case... will be sent to some factory in some village in any 1 across almost 60 locations in the country... So no point in fretting... Next 2-3 years of my life will be spent getting to know the REAL INDIA...

Anyways all the best to the entire batch of 2012.... SAB KE acche posting ho yehi dua hain meri...

Cheers!!

• 9 Likes  
Shourya Sen | ITC Limited | Alumnus, SIBM Pune - Batch of 2012 | MBA - Human Resources
Hi everyone !!

Posting on this tread after almost 2 years

Joining Deloitte Hyderabad on 11th June for training... then might be shifted to gurgaon (my home town) :)

Anyone joining in Deloitte and/or Hyderabad is welcome to PM me :)

Aayush Jain

Posting after 10 odd days still in the same state and more

20 Days more to go anyone joining capgemini?? PG meets will happen then inside the campus .. :D

anyone :lookround:

PS: Guys where are you joining kuch to batao
  • 4 Likes  
Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 

Hi everyone !!

Posting on this tread after almost 2 years

Joining Deloitte Hyderabad on 11th June for training... then might be shifted to gurgaon (my home town) :)

Anyone joining in Deloitte and/or Hyderabad is welcome to PM me :)

Aayush Jain

• 3 Likes  
Suspense on location after induction is over now!

Bangalore it is !!

Back to revisit the great climate and people of Bangalore!

Sahi !! I ll be becoming a Chennai wasi on the 22nd of this month
  • 6 Likes  

Suspense on location after induction is over now!

Bangalore it is !!

Back to revisit the great climate and people of Bangalore!

Bengaluru ki zameen pe 20 may ko raatri 11.10 pe kadam rakhe jayenge

• 13 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **

College is over and its so hot and boring these days ! man !
you can't go out in the heat (today it reached 40 degrees) and you get bored at home !

One of the lucky ones to get the joining in delhi, wealth management. Joining around 28th may.
anyone joining icici around the mentioned date?

• 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

238 people follow this discussion.