About this discussion

Last updated

Author
UnderDog Mod @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

'The Class of 2012'

Trying to find reasons for coming back to forum even after getting into B-School ?? Thinking that you will not be able to remain in touch with many friends whom you met here during preparation ?? As an answer to these questions , we pres...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 37   

College ended Loong time back on 23rd of march ,,, last week was the convocation , hell of a party , have posted a few pics on Life@IMI thread ... Amazing feeling wearing that funny outfit and Cap ... Its a month long wait for me till 4th june ... before i rejoin corporate world , any ideas for spending this time

Will be joining in Pune , so anyone having Pune as location?

• 5 Likes  
Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 

Done with exams yesterday, Everyone said goodbye, partied till late..and today it feels so empty as if I'm missing my identity. D-school had become an inseparable part..now its all missing and that too this sudden.

Gearing up for the new venture of corporate life...now
All the best to the class of 2012. Hope to catch some of you guys in the field

Jaideep Yadav
MIB,Batch of 2012
Delhi school of Economics

• 5 Likes  
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More

An invitation to every1 , to kindly share their experiences about 2 precious years of life@MBA at the below thread :)

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-say-about-mba-25068992

• 4 Likes  

When I saw this thread not updated since March 1, it tells me that the end is near. Or has it come already ? I guess not. But I'm forced to reconcile myself to reality. A look at the 'quizzes' page of a leading competition website shows no quizzes scheduled in B-schools.About a month ago, it would have been buzzing with activity. An empty feeling, really.

3-day batch tour tomorrow to Kerala-Cochin and Alleppey. Eagerly looking forward to it.

• 4 Likes  

Similar Feelings , farewell on 6th of March and exams from 18-21st march , after that a few trips are planned

But i think these were 2 great years of my life and will everything badly

• 8 Likes  

From NIASoM Pune,

Had my farewell last sunday 6th trimester exams starting from this saturday and will end on 10th,and with that MBA is also getting over on 10th March only.:|Feeling a bit dizzy really gonna miss these two years,everybody was placed long back so atmosphere in hostel is relaxed but there's a heavy feeling in everyone since college is gonna get over in 10 days,A Dubai trip is supposed to happen for the whole batch from 18th-23rd March.:clap:

• 6 Likes  
From BIM,Trichy :

GD-PI shortlist for selecting the Class of 2014 is out. Remembering the days when I was a curious aspirant getting my queries answered in PG only to emerge on the other side a year later, replying to queries as an incumbent student and senior. My juniors are handling the whole thing now but I pitch in occasionally.

The entire batch will round off their academic life with a 3-day tour to Kerala during 16-18 March. Mid-terms currently in progress.

@ HOME

Had convocation at FORE last week. Majority of hostlers back to their home. Now, Busy :cheers: with old frnds.

Seriously, how these 2 yrs went pata bhi nahi chala. We were so glued to projects, assignment, quizzes, exams, competitions ki ab soch kar bhi dar lagta hai.

My exp with MBA and FORE
  • 2 Likes  

From BIM,Trichy :

GD-PI shortlist for selecting the Class of 2014 is out. Remembering the days when I was a curious aspirant getting my queries answered in PG only to emerge on the other side a year later, replying to queries as an incumbent student and senior. My juniors are handling the whole thing now but I pitch in occasionally.

The entire batch will round off their academic life with a 3-day tour to Kerala during 16-18 March. Mid-terms currently in progress.

• 2 Likes  

News from SIBM Pune:

The Corporate Interface Team of SIBM Pune is proud to present:

TEDxSIBMPune on 07 March, 2012

The speakers lined up so far include :
1) Ms. Shaheen Mistri, CEO & Founding Board Member, Teach For India
2) Mr. Rahul S Verghese, Founder - Running and Living Infotainment Pvt. Ltd.
3) Mr. Parmesh Shahani, Founder - Godrej Culture Lab, Editor-at-Large - Verve
4) Mr. Suneet Singh Tuli, CEO, Datawind - Aakash Tablet/Ubislate
5) Mr. Kartik Desai, MD & CEO, What's Up Bharat
6) Dr. Vijay Bhatkar, Father of Supercomputers in India, Padmashri, Maharashtra Bhushan
7) Mr. Warren Mendonsa, Guitarist, Composer, Record Producer
8 ) Mr. Anand Chulani, Creator - LOL Method, Writer - Simpsons and Goodness Gracious Me, Tours with Mr. Russell Peters

More speakers are being tracked as I write this...

Cheers!!!

• 1 Like  
Shourya Sen | ITC Limited | Alumnus, SIBM Pune - Batch of 2012 | MBA - Human Resources
Congrats sho :cheers:

Wish class of 2012 at Fore good luck for all their future endeavors :thumbsup:

Coming to my story, seems my MBA is going to end after all of yours' has ended. :

13 April it is for me :

Till then just keeping myself engaged at extra curricular activities apart from inter b school fests/events ( seen enough of them in last 20 months ) and trying to become more active on PG :clap:

Thank God! I have a compatriot with me!
Mine ends on the 4th April.

The best 2 years of college for me are coming to an end.
  • 2 Likes  
More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17

Coming to my story, seems my MBA is going to end after all of yours' has ended. :

13 April it is for me :

From BIM,Trichy--

The 2011 batch seniors had their convocation a couple of weeks ago and it was accompanied by 'Sangam', the alumni homecoming event which was marked by dance shows, skits, singing and DJ Nite.

Course concludes on April 12. Experiencing the grind of classes, assignments, deadlines, projects,quizzes etc for probably the last time in my life. 56 days more. Hope to make the most of it.

All the best, Sho. Keep this forum updated with your experiences :thumbsup:
  • 2 Likes  

NEWS FROM SIBM Pune:

HR SUMMIT 2012 - 'EDEN AGAIN' organised on 11/02/12
Speakers were:-
1) Dr. Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and CEO Zensar Technologies, National Chair IT & ITES Committee CII, Member Chairmen's Council NASSCOM
2) Mr. Nishchae Suri, Managing Director, Mercer Consulting
3) Aparna Sharma, Director- HR, DBOI Global Services Private Limited, Deutsche Bank Group
4) Anil Jalali, Director - Human Resources, IBM India
5) Major P.K.Das, Head HR, Ultratech Cement Ltd (RMC Div), Aditya Birla Group
6) Geetanjali Shivdasani, HR Leader, Mercer Consulting
7) Anurag Srivastava, Entrepreneur, CEO and Founder HRNEXT Consulting
Anjani Byce Nair, Director HR, SKF Ltd

TEDxSIBMPune is being organised by the CORPORATE INTERFACE TEAM on 07 March,2012.
Speakers to be declared soon.... | TEDxSIBMPune

Till the next time,
All the best!!
Cheers!!

• 2 Likes  
Shourya Sen | ITC Limited | Alumnus, SIBM Pune - Batch of 2012 | MBA - Human Resources

Updates from IMI

Not much to update , last term going on . MBA life ends in a month . After that would mean few weeks of holidays before back to corporate world

Right now everyone is planning tours and trips , or participating in b-school events

In a contrast to first year who are having their mid terms , quizzes and presentation , life @6th term is

Any more ideas for spending some idle time in 6th term and after that are :

• 4 Likes  

thanks abhimukh and visionIIM.

Hope we all achieve great heights & remain active at helping each other.

• 3 Likes  
@ FORE

Over with my MBA today

Congrats sho :cheers:

Wish class of 2012 at Fore good luck for all their future endeavors :thumbsup:

13 April it is for me :

Till then just keeping myself engaged at extra curricular activities apart from inter b school fests/events ( seen enough of them in last 20 months ) and trying to become more active on PG :clap:
  • 10 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

238 people follow this discussion.