About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Nikhil Magu @nikhilmagu

Tags

Tata Administrative services TAS - 2012

Hi all, Wanted to start a thread to bring all TAS 2012 aspirants on a common platform, so that individual views, informations, inputs, updates and ideas can benefit all of us !!! Puys --- Would suggest all you TAS 2012 aspirants to start...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 18   

Yes TAS age limit is Work Exp is mentioned nowhere

@vineeth_attoor said: @mbafrmfms
Hi,
where does it say that the age limit is 27 in the eligibility criteria?
It says the work xp shud be b/w 2-6.

@[415639:mbafrmfms]

Hi,

where does it say that the age limit is 27 in the eligibility criteria?
It says the work xp shud be b/w 2-6.

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Hello Guys,

Is there anyone who knows the number of shortlisted candidates in TAS 2012.

Regards,
Marvin

Hey,

Is this TAS exam meant only for TATA employees or anyone can apply?

Hi Friends,
I work in TCS(2+ exp.) & am planning to appear for TAS 2013.
I am done with TWO annual appraisals.
Could anyone update me regarding the appraisals that would be taken into consideration for the same.
I will come across the below appraisals till Mar 2013(i.e the dedline to register for TAS 2013) :
1.H1 (complete by Sept 2012)
2.H2 (complete by Apr 2013)

Please reply asap.
Thanks.

Hello TASOS/Folks

I am planning to appear for TAS 2013 and have following queries , I will be grateful enough if anyone of you clear following queries:

Regs,
Saurabh

1). I am planning to take GMAT in first week of June will that meet the deadline of TAS registration.

No, try to give it latest by first week of March as application start from first week of march and end by 3rd week.

2). Is the score cut off always 650?

It has been 700 before. but mostly yes. Though don't worry about it as it will not help and try to score as much as you can.

3). If the cut off is so low then what is the criteria of further selection, like different stages of selection is shortlisting criteria of they see the profile of the candidate also?

1. GMAT Score shortlisting
2. Application form with 6 essays.
3. GD and Case Presentation.
4. Director's Round.

4). Like enlisted before by a TAS aspirant different stages of TAS registration so that is the sole criteria of selection or do they see profiles also.

Profile and overall application play a role. Except that I have mentioned the rounds above. Hope that will give you a fair idea about it.

I also got hand on a comprehensive guide about the admission process prepared by one of previous TAS applicants. Please find it attached.
  • 1 Like  

Hello TASOS/Folks

I am planning to appear for TAS 2013 and have following queries , I will be grateful enough if anyone of you clear following queries:

1). I am planning to take GMAT in first week of June will that meet the deadline of TAS registration.

2). Is the score cut off always 650

3). If the cut off is so low then what is the criteria of further selection, like different stages of selection is shortlisting criteria of they see the profile of the candidate also?

4). Like enlisted before by a TAS aspirant different stages of TAS registration so that is the sole criteria of selection or do they see profiles also.

Regs,
Saurabh

I have a querry,is there a age limit too ??? I heard 27 years ,less than 27 years smwhr.....bt on the site in cutoff and criteria nthng was mentioned regarding age.

One more, two PMS cycles with arting above 4 .....or even 3.7x wiil do ?I mean is it mandatory to get above 4 in both years ??

Age criteria is
No cut off on the ratings or bands

PS:Plz correct me if I m wrong

PPS: Plz read the full thread before asking any doubt
  • 1 Like  

I have a querry,is there a age limit too ??? I heard 27 years ,less than 27 years smwhr.....bt on the site in cutoff and criteria nthng was mentioned regarding age.

One more, two PMS cycles with arting above 4 .....or even 3.7x wiil do ?I mean is it mandatory to get above 4 in both years ??

People from Bangalore and Delhi, plz post ur experiences!!

cat_aspirant_ Says
You are from intl location? Isn't case studies there are done?

Hi,

I am from Other Intl location...so I will be travelling to India for the GD Round...

All the Best to all !!
rgkamp Says
Is the venue for Bangalore people the same as that for the workshop?

its TAJ gateway,Residency Road.
  • 1 Like  

Is the venue for Bangalore people the same as that for the workshop?

Hi Showman,

I am also from Other Intl location...suggest u send across ur travel plans at the earliest...cos the TAS offc wl also take some time...I just gt my tickets booked late last evening...

Best of luck with the Case Study !

You are from intl location? Isn't case studies there are done?
Showman Says
This is exactly what I want to know as well , the venue of the Delhi round...TAS guys have not responded till date. My problem is compounded by the fact that I still have to make my travel plans accordingly.How is your case presentation going ?

Hi Showman,

I am also from Other Intl location...suggest u send across ur travel plans at the earliest...cos the TAS offc wl also take some time...I just gt my tickets booked late last evening...

Best of luck with the Case Study !

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

107 people follow this discussion.