Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Nikhil Magu @nikhilmagu

Tags

Tata Administrative services TAS - 2012

Hi all, Wanted to start a thread to bring all TAS 2012 aspirants on a common platform, so that individual views, informations, inputs, updates and ideas can benefit all of us !!! Puys --- Would suggest all you TAS 2012 aspirants to start...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 26   

Is anyone from Tata in house clears TAS ever?If so pls share the experience,

Hey all, could I please have the list of b-schools from which TAS recruitment is done? Also, do they have conditions like minimum under-graduate marks in addition to performance in the b-school?

• #. 01 Jun.
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Can any1 plzz tell me abt the campus recruitment process of TAS-VGT in engg college plzzzz

Hi
I am working with a Tata company since July'2012. I had one appraisal in april 2013, one mid term review in nov'13 and second appraisal is due in april 2014. Am I eligible to apply for TAS 14? Do I meet their 2years work exp requirement? my two years will cmplt on 1st july'14

• In my opinion, No. Tas managers join their job from Jun 1.... 05 Dec '13.
Psychamour
Psychamour @Psychamour 1,042
In my opinion, No. Tas managers join their job from Jun 1. So by that time atleast, 2 yrs of work exp should have been completed. You should use this year to prepare and appear for gmat. Also, even if you are not eligible still apply for tas, fill the form, attend workshop, seminar etc so that you get the feel of the process. That will help you next year. Eliminations based on eligibility happen at much later stage of the process.

Hi guys I am new to this thread!!! I just heard abt this TAS entrance examination . I would like to know more details abt this examination.Can I use this score to apply to various Tata Group Companies??..Can anyone tell me how to apply for this exam, when does this exam take place, all the details abt this exam?? Please post the link as comments..I want to apply for this exam....

• Hi Adithya, Hope you are doing well! Please visit this .... 02 Mar.
If you dont like a rule...then follow that rule...get to the top ...And change the rule -Hitler Mama... 
Armaan.
Armaan Ahmed @Armaan.   13

Hi Adithya,

Hope you are doing well!

Please visit this http://goo.gl/07QmVy link, you will get to know the great idea on TAS and its process. For more info you can also PM me, will help you out.

Hi TAS puys,

I want to know the criterion that TAS looks from IIM students through campus recruitment.

What is the work exp or background and other imp aspects...kindly reply..

Converted: IIML,IITB,NITIE,IITKGP,IMT,NMIMS,FMS(WL)...CREDIT TO GOD!!! 

hi @cat_aspirant_

Registered for TAS 2013 and awaiting first cutoff.
Could you please mail the guide to me as well ?
Also please message me your TCS employee Id and we can talk on sametime or via mail.

I am messaging you my email id and TCS Id.

Thanks.
Rohit Aggarwal

sachindia, I will try to arrange that guide again as it seems it has been deleted from Pagalguy server. Please send me an Email to jtn.kathuria@gmail.com and i will email you the guide as soon as i will find them.

Guys TAS Inhouse entries are open again. Buck up and start preparing

@andrew.winney For TCS Inhouse TAS selection process, min experience in TCS = 2 Years, and a GMAT score, cut off will be declared first, and hence the shortlist..
You have a lotta time to prepare :)
p.s. 650 was last year's cut off, 700 was last to last year's

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

117 people follow this discussion.