Target JBIMS.. dream team 2012.. do you have it in you...

Hi guys, This thread is for people targeting JBIMS only!! * Target JBIMS thread on pagalguy earlier helped me to get into JBIMS so its time now to give it back to pg... so starting the thread again... Lets discuss here 5 main thi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 7 of 384   

same is d case wid me
I had been to arc and submitted application mentioning the same.do it till tomorrow as it is last date tomorrow and take print out of mail sent for further followup and as proof

I am an OMS candidate..nt in Maharashtra nw.
Hw cn I file my grievances????
I called DTE they said tat WE marks wr nt gvn bcz documents mite nt hv reached in time and now nothing cn b done...
Is it so??????

Also the conversion formula from CMAT to CET equivalent score is very bad considering that highest marks in CET was arnd 158-160.

I am an OMS candidate..nt in Maharashtra nw.
Hw cn I file my grievances????
I called DTE they said tat WE marks wr nt gvn bcz documents mite nt hv reached in time and now nothing cn b done...
Is it so??????

Also the conversion formula from CMAT to CET equivalent score is very bad considering that highest marks in CET was arnd 158-160.

ajinkya1989 Says
Same logic applies for IIMK..the next guy in line will get the IIMK seat. ;)

but i am not in IIMK line...so i will try here only..

which Score does JBIMS take for the next yr?? CAT or CMAT??

PLS shed some light on this...

Does it have any reservations for Mahrashtra ppl or no reservations:grin??

mostly they will consider CMAT....anyway u start preparing for both...u just need to work on gk for CMAT otherwise CAT and CMAT will be the same.
  • 1 Like  
"Impossible", "give up" are not in my dictionary -------- SIMSREE 2012-14

which Score does JBIMS take for the next yr?? CAT or CMAT??

PLS shed some light on this...

Does it have any reservations for Mahrashtra ppl or no reservations:grin??

nileshpethkar Says
i was just trying to advice him......if he goes to IIMK (which is not bad at all)..then one of the gus next in line will get a chance for JB...anyway thats his decision totally...

Same logic applies for IIMK..the next guy in line will get the IIMK seat.
JBIMS, Batch of 2013
Rooney7 Says
arey nilya nahi jaega wo, uska fixed hai :biggrin:

i was just trying to advice him......if he goes to IIMK (which is not bad at all)..then one of the gus next in line will get a chance for JB...anyway thats his decision totally...
  • 1 Like  
"Impossible", "give up" are not in my dictionary -------- SIMSREE 2012-14
rajiv786 Says
if a ph student has rank 1 in mumbai and his all india rank is 13 ,his cet score his 128 and his all india score through cmat his 168 under which category will he get a seat in jbims.my ph rank is 2 and score is 126.pls reply if any1 has knowledge on the same.if ph rank 1 goes through all india route to jbims it would be great for me and i will becomew ph topper to go to jbims

How does it matter? And even if that guy gets a general seat it does not make you any topper.
JBIMS, Batch of 2013
i am not saying jb is not good..i know this college and i know IIMK also...and yes fees wise and ROI wise jb is very good...but its IIM tag and even thought its just 16 yr old...they have done thea job very well...with good placements and good profiles....

and location wise...its just 2 yrs...u dont know after pg wer u will land for the job...

anyway at the end its ur decision totally....ATB for that...congrats for all victory

arey nilya nahi jaega wo, uska fixed hai :biggrin:
  • 2 Likes  

if a ph student has rank 1 in mumbai and his all india rank is 13 ,his cet score his 128 and his all india score through cmat his 168 under which category will he get a seat in jbims.my ph rank is 2 and score is 126.pls reply if any1 has knowledge on the same.if ph rank 1 goes through all india route to jbims it would be great for me and i will becomew ph topper to go to jbims

Hi i am an OMS candidate.My score is 163/240 and my All India Rank is 30. Do i have any chance of converting JBIMS either in cap round 1 or 2.Also could anyone please tell me what was the rank of the last OMS candidate to have got into JBIMS last year?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

684 people follow this discussion.