Target JBIMS.. dream team 2012.. do you have it in you...

Hi guys, This thread is for people targeting JBIMS only!! * Target JBIMS thread on pagalguy earlier helped me to get into JBIMS so its time now to give it back to pg... so starting the thread again... Lets discuss here 5 main thi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 52 of 384   

3hrs and 15 minutes to go

• 1 Like  

4 hr to go.....

Best of luck to everybody.....

5 Hours to go....
Feeling nervous...

6 hrs to go...
fingers crossed...

7 hrs more for the results.....tension has reached a fever pitch

sshwetaa Says
What was the last year cutoff(percentile) for OMS candidates??

see the cutoffs here.. its out of 200..

CET Analysis | GDPI Clinic

- GM
gauravknewton Says
Hi. I uploaded my CAT score(99.61 percentile) today on the DTE website. I am not expecting anything from MAHCET results, but may be there is some chance through CAT score. I am an Outside Maharashtra General Category candidate. What I wanted to ask is, are OMS candidates considered through CAT scores? If yes, what is the process apart from uploading CAT percentile? and was there any last date to do it?

you dont have to do anything except uploading ur cat score...the next step is appearing for gd/pi...ur 99.61 score of cat will be mapped against 99.61 score of cet..and u be allotted corresponding marks (if 99.61 of cet has 135 marks..the n u ll b getting 135 marks) and u ll get marks for gd/pi/workex out of 40 which would be added to ur corresponding cet marks to arrive at the total score out of 240..you will then be given oms rank.ideally if u r in top 25 you have bright chances of jbims..as there are 18 seats of oms.
Hope this helps.all d best!!
  • 1 Like  
gauravknewton Says
Hi. I uploaded my CAT score(99.61 percentile) today on the DTE website. I am not expecting anything from MAHCET results, but may be there is some chance through CAT score. I am an Outside Maharashtra General Category candidate. What I wanted to ask is, are OMS candidates considered through CAT scores? If yes, what is the process apart from uploading CAT percentile? and was there any last date to do it?

no chance for JBIMS dude....last year cutoff thru CAT was above 99.80%tile,this year we are expecting above 99.90%tile due to addition of CMAT...
Keeping fingers crossed !!!
One last hope..

What was the last year cutoff(percentile) for OMS candidates??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

684 people follow this discussion.