Target JBIMS.. dream team 2012.. do you have it in you...

Hi guys, This thread is for people targeting JBIMS only!! * Target JBIMS thread on pagalguy earlier helped me to get into JBIMS so its time now to give it back to pg... so starting the thread again... Lets discuss here 5 main thi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 256   
kunal89 Says
what is the difference between SBC CATEGORY AND OBC?

SBC - special backward class incudes 7 casts....while obc - other backward class includes 346 casts.
  • 1 Like  

what is the difference between SBC CATEGORY AND OBC?

Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More

first 11 students of ST category mumbai university, can anyone please let me know whether anybody is not taking the admission?

State General Merit No 18962
University General Merit No9339
State Category Merit No1673
University Category Merit No649

Category SC
CET percentile 68

which college shud I fill in cap round

pls help ...really frustrate

Can someone pls post the Provisional seat allotment CAP Round 2 for JB and sydenham for 2011???

there may be an outside chance.... if u r ready to take a risk... select only JB in CAP I and then if u dont get it select both in CAP II....
if u dont want to take a chance...select both in CAP I.
Goodluck :)

Can someone also tell me if AI seats remain vacant in SIMSREE for cap round 2...and yes ,arnd how many...in that case i can take a risk and fill only JB in cap round 1...and desperately hope and pray that i get JB in cap round 2 atleast...
parikshitsaikia Says
Hi..i am an oms candidate with AI Rank 30...is thr even the remotest possibility of me getting JBIMS in cap round 2...if yes,then i will fill only jb as my choice in cap round 1....if no,then i will go for both JBIMS and SIMSREE in cap round 1.

there may be an outside chance.... if u r ready to take a risk... select only JB in CAP I and then if u dont get it select both in CAP II....
if u dont want to take a chance...select both in CAP I.
Goodluck
  • 1 Like  

Hello

Is there anyone from Mumbai Uni. with total CET marks around 158(+-1)/240? (Open Category)
Can I know your HU and State rank please...

Hi..i am an oms candidate with AI Rank 30...is thr even the remotest possibility of me getting JBIMS in cap round 2...if yes,then i will fill only jb as my choice in cap round 1....if no,then i will go for both JBIMS and SIMSREE in cap round 1.

Hi All!
Is there any person here with OMS rank (AI rank) less than 50 and not taking SIMSREE (apart from obvious top 18 . If yes then please reply. One of my friends has to take his decision based on this. Guys your help is needed.
Please tell if someone is there.

Thanks,
BR//

Hi my score is 112/240..Oms candidate..Kindly tell me which colleges i can get at this scorE?

hello frnds.......i am a open/general candidate....my home university is mumbai...wich merit no shud i consider for mms colleges in mumbai.. the state general merit no or university general merit no???? plz help......

when final results will be out, can anybody pls tell me the Mumbai HU rank at at score of 167??

Thanks in Advance....!!!! :cheers:

Hi,
I read somewhere HU rank is 40 of one of the guys at this score.
  • 1 Like  

Hi,
Anyone knows people who hold AI rank 4,7,8,9 or 15???
Please inform me in case anyone of you holds these ranks or knows the same.

Thanks,
BR//

when final results will be out, can anybody pls tell me the Mumbai HU rank at at score of 167??

Thanks in Advance....!!!! :cheers:

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

683 people follow this discussion.