Target JBIMS.. dream team 2012.. do you have it in you...

Hi guys, This thread is for people targeting JBIMS only!! * Target JBIMS thread on pagalguy earlier helped me to get into JBIMS so its time now to give it back to pg... so starting the thread again... Lets discuss here 5 main thi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 256   
CET score: 106
PAR: 4/6
OMS Candidate
Percentile: 98.01

Do I stand a chance for JBIMS?

nope.. prepare well to get into other colleges after GD/PI
Mayank Goel JBIMS (2010-12)

CET score: 106
OMS Candidate
Percentile: 98.01

Do I stand a chance for JBIMS?

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
Score: 132/200
Percentile: 99.88

How much needed for JB out of 34 ? 27 ?

forget all this things and start preparing for GD/PI...as these things wont help u whether 27 or 34...ATB for JBIMS....
  • 1 Like  

Maverick bro how much ?? U used to post mock scores immediately ....waiting to see ur 99.99

Score: 132/200
Percentile: 99.88

How much needed for JB out of 34 ? 27 ?

SIMSREE MMS 2012-14
My cmat score is 248 with 525 rank and cet is 97 percentile with 101 score
any realistic chances for jbims or syndem

very tuff chance for jbims and simsree....

My cmat score is 248 with 525 rank and cet is 97 percentile with 101 score
any realistic chances for jbims or syndem

‘If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn’t, it ain’t. That’s logic’
hi...i hv got a cmat score of 232 nd cet %tile of 96.8.....wht collgs cn i get...i am an oms candidate.....
also wht is the procedure of applyin through cmat score...
please reply asap....

How to calculate one's percentile in cmat???
‘If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn’t, it ain’t. That’s logic’
@cetkings

that means sir JB is not possible at 152...then wat will be ur prediction for that in Oms category...

hiii puys.........I secured 99.92 % in CET........score 135/200.........What are my chances of JBIMS and expected cutoff out of 240 ?? Some analysis with number of ppl who gave the test (82,764 ppl..... Today's TOI report) and percentiles indicate my rank is around 64...........last year or the year b4, wat was the percentile of the last guy who converted JBIMS ?

Some analysis from the CPLC predictor indicates that I need to score 32 out of 40 in gdpi for JBIMS.........i have 4 marks from 10th /12th out of 6.........so effectively 28 out of 34............is this tough or a possiblity ?

@ Ravi sir, mayankleo sir and other puys ................plz share your insight regarding this and also tips to prepare gdpi..............

Thank you .. :)...!!

very good chances of converting.....we are predicting cutoff around 160 marks....so u have pretty decent chance.....ur rank is 64 out of total applicants,there might be many who are from outside mumbai and maharashtra...assume 50% are from mumbai...out of those 32 many people would be converting IIM's and other colleges...some people have juz given CET for the sake of giving....so u might be in top 25 candidates from mumbai and seats are 38 in JBIMS for open category....start preparing for Gd/PI and give ur best shot.....u should join some GD/PI workshop.... All the Best for JBIMS....:biggrin: :clap::cheerio:
@cetkings

that means sir JB is not possible at 152...then wat will be ur prediction for that in Oms category...

100% possible at 152.....enjoy and party....

According to Reports TOI

82764 candidates appeared for CET & 79410 candidates qualified for GD/PI

Less than 5% of the total number of examinees have scored 100 or above-they are marked on a total 200-and only 28 could cross the magic mark of 150, with the highest score being 158.

Here is link of report

State CET results indicate sharp slide in performance - The Times of India

• 1 Like  
"The best way to predict the future is to create it"
mba2 Says
Hi puys...at 99.79%ile and 128mks, is it realistic to aim for JB?? I hav PAR + WE mks of 5/6...so that makes it 133...now asuming that JB cutoff will be around 164/240, I will need 31/34 in GDPI....Is it realistic to target that good marks in GDPI??...Plzz advice

decent chances.. but many people around your score.. so u need to be careful in the next round..

Hi puys...at 99.79%ile and 128mks, is it realistic to aim for JB?? I hav PAR + WE mks of 5/6...so that makes it 133...now asuming that JB cutoff will be around 164/240, I will need 31/34 in GDPI....Is it realistic to target that good marks in GDPI??...Plzz advice

"The best way to predict the future is to create it"
hiii puys.........I secured 99.92 % in CET........score 135/200.........What are my chances of JBIMS and expected cutoff out of 240 ?? Some analysis with number of ppl who gave the test (82,764 ppl..... Today's TOI report) and percentiles indicate my rank is around 64...........last year or the year b4, wat was the percentile of the last guy who converted JBIMS ?

Some analysis from the CPLC predictor indicates that I need to score 32 out of 40 in gdpi for JBIMS.........i have 4 marks from 10th /12th out of 6.........so effectively 28 out of 34............is this tough or a possiblity ?

@ Ravi sir, mayankleo sir and other puys ................plz share your insight regarding this and also tips to prepare gdpi..............

Thank you .. :)...!!

good chances of making it in.. 28/34 is quite possible.. try to join some workshops for your GD/PI prep..
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

682 people follow this discussion.