Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Target JBIMS.. dream team 2012.. do you have it in you...

Hi guys, This thread is for people targeting JBIMS only!! * Target JBIMS thread on pagalguy earlier helped me to get into JBIMS so its time now to give it back to pg... so starting the thread again... Lets discuss here 5 main thi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 384   

Wats the highest marks dat r generally given in gdpi at jamanalal bajaj?.....and also wat's the lowest marks?......wats average for gdpi marks dat are given for decent gdpi?.....i m afraid dat i got jbim as a centre for gdpi.....pls help

Puys! I have CAT and CET material (books and test papers of multiple institutes) which I wish to give away in Mumbai.

Contact me if interested.

Cheers!

what is the case with Proforma do we have to type it in separate doc,print it and take it to ARC or is there any another procedure .
There will be consequences
iconavi22 Says
how much time does it normally take for arc verification procedure? i hv my gdpi at 2pm in jb. wot time shud i reach simsree so that i can get my arc verification done before 1pm?? i just have one day in mumbai because have my college exams before and after that... please help.. thanx in advance.. what are the documents required for a general oms candidate for arc day??

takes around 20-30 minutes per person.. now depending on the number of people before you for verification, you will have to wait for your turn..
I suggest you reach as soon as the ARC opens for the day..

documents required are clearly mentioned in the brochure..
Mayank Goel JBIMS (2010-12)

how much time does it normally take for arc verification procedure? i hv my gdpi at 2pm in jb. wot time shud i reach simsree so that i can get my arc verification done before 1pm?? i just have one day in mumbai because have my college exams before and after that... please help.. thanx in advance.. what are the documents required for a general oms candidate for arc day??

Avinash Srivastava Welingkar Inst Of Management Development And Research, Mumbai MMS 2012-2014
Can any one reply about last year's cut off for JBIMS for OMS category students.. and considering CMAT what is the overall expected cutoff out of 24o this year...

I have 132/200 in Mah CET and 5/6 in PAR score so.. 137/206... How much would i have to get out of 34 to have a good chance for JBIMS...

Thanks & Regards

im a fellow aspirant so dont take my word for it but my guess is 14 in each should see you through. cheers and atb
  • 1 Like  

Can any one reply about last year's cut off for JBIMS for OMS category students.. and considering CMAT what is the overall expected cutoff out of 24o this year...

I have 132/200 in Mah CET and 5/6 in PAR score so.. 137/206... How much would i have to get out of 34 to have a good chance for JBIMS...

Thanks & Regards

TIME TO PLAY!!
kaushal710 Says
Scored 99.02%ile :banghead: 114/200 in CET. I belong to OBC category Home university Mumbai. PAR 4/4 fresher. Do i have slimmest of chance for JBIMS?

JB got closed at rank 409 for obc last year. Your current rank is around 800. If u can cover this gap in gd pi, u can hope for jb.
JBIMS Alumnus, CET Topper, CAT 99.85 

Scored 99.02%ile :banghead: 114/200 in CET. I belong to OBC category Home university Mumbai. PAR 4/4 fresher. Do i have slimmest of chance for JBIMS?

tanyakapoor00 Says
i am an oms candidate and scheduled for gdpi in nagpur law college.is it an arc centre?if it isnt do i need to do arc before the gdpi

Please check the brochure online at DTE website to confirm if your GD/PI centre is an ARC or not.. you can go to the ARC before or after ur GD/PI.. Both arent inter-related.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

686 people follow this discussion.