Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Target JBIMS.. dream team 2012.. do you have it in you...

Hi guys, This thread is for people targeting JBIMS only!! * Target JBIMS thread on pagalguy earlier helped me to get into JBIMS so its time now to give it back to pg... so starting the thread again... Lets discuss here 5 main thi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 384   
there are only 18 seats for outside mh out of 120.. remaining have different quotas within mh (plz chk dte site for details)
u need to score 99.85+ to have a chance for JBIMS. acads are decent enough.. yes cat and cmat scores are only considered... abt last dates plz check the websites.... no need to fill separate form for jb...
  • 1 Like  
Mayank Goel JBIMS (2010-12)

@[201117:mayankleo_1]
I am doing me B.E. from MH. Tell me how many seats are there for MH students my X/XII is very bad 90 and 78...grad is 70
hw much do I need in CAT/CMAT?
Also are CAT&CMAT; the only exams for JBIMS entrance...do we need to fill in JB forms separately too? If yes when is the last date for tht I am assuming after feb since CMAt has two windows, so JB must be discounting tht fact too, correct me If I am wrong?
Any help frm ur side is appreciated. Thanks for ur time!

My cards tell me that I need to hit NOW!

@[265390:shivacharanudi] I am not aware for this year, but ideally 99.8 percentile+ can see u through JBIMS

MY RANK WAS 153...SO CONSIDERING 60000 PEOPLE WROTE CMAT MY PERCENTILE IS 99.75...WAT WAS THE CUTOFF FOR JBIMS ??

@[201117:mayankleo_1]: I SCORED 270/400 IN FEB CMAT....MY RANK WAS 153..MANY PPL TOLD.ME THAT I DONT HAVE CHNCE FOR JBIMS AS I AM AN OMS CANDIDATE..I DID NOT ATTEND THE GD PI ROUND COZ OF THIS AND HENCE LET GO OF A SURE SHOT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN KJ AND SIMSREE.I WANNA KNOW WHAT WAS THE CONVERSION FORMULA USED BY DTE FOR CET AND CMAT SCORE CONVERSION....ALSO GIMME SOME GOOD TIPS SO THAT I CAN GET INTO JBIMS THIS YEAR..THANX

@[470280:gs4890] JB accepts CAT scores too.. yes, you can appear twice to improve ur chances..

@[201117:mayankleo_1]

Bro - do u recommend to appear for CMAT twice considering CMAT is the only exam which will be accepted by JB
Straight from the heart 

@[437052:ManjushaSB] I had scored 99.83 percentile in written..

thnx for the quick response mayankleo_1.

So I believe this time its going to tougher to get through JB.. through CMAT.

btw wht was ur percentile?

@[437052:ManjushaSB] yes, in 2013, admission would be through CMAT. there is no reservation for girls though till now.. yes, I am a Non Maharashtrian.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

686 people follow this discussion.