Target JBIMS.. dream team 2012.. do you have it in you...

Hi guys, This thread is for people targeting JBIMS only!! * Target JBIMS thread on pagalguy earlier helped me to get into JBIMS so its time now to give it back to pg... so starting the thread again... Lets discuss here 5 main thi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 138 of 256   
Hmmmm... Dont know but I doubt tht...

new IIMs cannot be compared with JBIMS... atleast for the next 5 yrs... but looking at the fees at IIMs vs JBIMS, I would say JB still a better bet... cutoffs will definitely not fall..

cheers
Rav

Anything can happen.....maybe the new IIM's will get students with less than 98 percentiles as higher end might go for FMS, JB, MDI, SP, etc......or it may become otherwise also with newer IIM's getting the top chunk....the way IIM ranchi has put up a outstanding show in its first year....since FMS and IITB will also consider CAT scores from this year change in cut offs in top non IIM B schools is bound to happen so it is completely foolish to bet one's bottom dollar that cut off's of non IIM top B Schools will not change.....
  • 1 Like  
XAT: 99.88, MAT Feb : 99.98, SNAP: 99.994, Converts: XLRI, IIFTD, SIBMP, SCMHRD, NMIMS, XIMB,

what is the number of seats for general category students(other state) in JBMIS for pgdm/mba 2012-14? ( thru cat as well as mh cet .. )

Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
Is it official now that JB would be considering CMAT scores as well?

Thanks!

Somebody please clarify.. Does JBMIS accept CMAT scores for admmission to PGDM prog in 2012 ? Urgent

Is it official now that JB would be considering CMAT scores as well?

Thanks!

Berojgaar Says
can anybody tell me what is the cutoff in JBIMS for CAT seats? Last year how many calls were made based on CAT scores? I am male engineer, general category. Thanks in advance.

There is no cutoff as such for CAT seats. your CAT score will be converted to respective score of mhcet e.g. if u have 90% in cat than your mhcet score will be same as guy scoring 90% inmhcet. so u got to have around 90.90 percetile in CAT to stand a chance for JBIMS

Hi,
How can i apply to JBIMS with my CAT or CMAT score???
Can anyone please help me with this???

And when the forms for MHCET will be out and some brief things about the admission procedure??

Thanks in advance...

How can 1 apply to JBIMS using CMAT scores and how many seats are for outside maharashtra????

Hi Puys,

Is there any qota for a OMS candidate who belongs to SC/ST/OBC category?????

Any take on this??????

i m new to this thread.....its a really nice initiative...gone thru the thread from page 1 itself....but want i find a bit painful is OAs are give at almost 10 pages after the questions....so if we found any difficuty in any question...we have to search back to find out where is the question set posted or which is the question set...it will be really helpful if either the set is quoted or a link to question set is also posted with the OAs....thank you

• 1 Like  
ruk jana nahi tu kahi haar ke...raaho mein milenge kaate bahar ke !!!!
CAUSE AND EFFECTS

Below in each of the questions are given two statements I and II. These statements may be either independent causes or may be effects of

My take:

1. D 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. B 6 E
7. E 8. B 9. E 10. B 11. B 12. D
JBIMS 2012-14 batch

Can someone provide mock papers....

Thanks in advance....:-)

• 1 Like  

can anybody tell me what is the cutoff in JBIMS for CAT seats? Last year how many calls were made based on CAT scores? I am male engineer, general category. Thanks in advance.

Hi all :)

Have some queries:-

1.Kindly tell which test series is good for CET?
2.Do we need to take 2 test series??:lookround:
3.Considering 2011 CET paper..where difficulty level was slightly increased,can we take past year mock papers for practise?? or better to stick to the mocks of new pattern?

Thanks.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

683 people follow this discussion.