TAPMI Admissions 2012-14 Queries & Discussions

Hi Puys, *TAPMI *has released its admission brochure for the *2012-14 batch*. This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding *TAPMI*. We'll begin this thread by answering some of the basic queries that you might be having and recommend ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 83 of 523   
Manojrao Says
When will the waitlisted students b given further notice? Pls reply

The GDPI for Delhi were till 7th April. I request you to be a little more patient , you will be informed as soon as the lists are out and the institute is definitely trying to make it ASAP. However, you need to understand that the process is a complex one and a careful selection process requires a minimum amount of time.
Be patient and Hope for the best!
All the best!

Nidhi Arora
TAPMI
2011-13
  • 1 Like  
Manojrao Says

You can expect the final list between 9 and 15 April.. ATB!!
Mainak Sen | PGDM 2012-14 | T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal

Same for me. Had interview at 10 AM. Finished in 30 min. Got selection mail on 5th. Interview @ IIFT delhi....

@arunprksh: Which GD panel were u in? Mine was 3...

People being interviewed in Delhi are being given superfast calls
ajaykumarathor Says
Got admission in TAPMI, maiol received on 5th.... excited to join in June.. :)

Congrats man......
  • 1 Like  
niket8989 Says
same here!!

and here too
arunprksh Says
Bro i had mine on 4th 10:30 am and i recievd a admissn offr letter on 5th..i.e yesterday 5 pm... they are sending the mail a day after the gdpi for converted candidates...

Same for me. Had interview at 10 AM. Finished in 30 min. Got selection mail on 5th. Interview @ IIFT delhi....

@arunprksh: Which GD panel were u in? Mine was 3...

Got admission in TAPMI, maiol received on 5th.... excited to join in June..

i got the same message but i have applied for PGDM-HCM
wch course have applied for?//

I have applied for PGDM core
  • 1 Like  
zoomvroom123 Says
my result link is still showing "Waitlisted: kindly await further announcement".... Its not showing anything bout d 11th april thing :(

same here!!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

889 people follow this discussion.