TAPMI Admissions 2012-14 Queries & Discussions

Hi Puys, *TAPMI *has released its admission brochure for the *2012-14 batch*. This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding *TAPMI*. We'll begin this thread by answering some of the basic queries that you might be having and recommend ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 83 of 349   
Hi

Let me remind you that it is public forum meant for helping aspirants who are genuinely interested and worth it.
Posting such comments does not only show one's maturity level but also the kind of professionalism you exhibit towards your might be future guides, faculty, and colleagues.
Let me assure you that such kind of remarks will not be tolerated by anyone in the future.
We are always there if you need any help , provided you understand what this thread is meant for.
Hope you understand the point!
Good luck!

Nidhi Arora
TAPMI
2011-13

Arey nidhi jee...all in gud humour...peace!!!..aap to naraaz ho gayi.."let me assure u " that it was just a personal opinion/guess meant to be consumed in gud humour and in no way passes my judgement over anyone's credibility..btw u do sound like our HR manager..:)..also..cn u please PM me > number..have some queries pertinent to finance stream..
  • 3 Likes  

My friend too made it at XAT 91.XX percentile i guess they give exceptional calls for people with 90+ percentile

Vignesh S BIM,Trichy 2012-2014
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

Could any one please tell me whether the results that are out for the Kolkata centre is the final one or is it for "Exceptional" candidates only? And what about the wait listed candidates?

Can anybody please tell what is the approx total time taken including GD and PI ?
Actually i have a call in delhi at 4 pm and have to plan my reservation accordingly.

It won't take more than 4 hours.

Guys does TAPMI waitlist everyone who appears for the GDPI?? I havent seen a single person post here that he has been rejected.I am concerned since I am on the waitlist.

Got thru..... :)

Percentile: 94.76

Centre : Chennai

Date : 18/03/2012

Can anybody please tell what is the approx total time taken including GD and PI ?
Actually i have a call in delhi at 4 pm and have to plan my reservation accordingly.
Congrats btw was that an exceptional call? Please share your percentile...
And, the full list is not out yet right? i checked their site but they havn't uploaded any results

Thank you Shilpa. :)I got a mail saying that I have been selected. So, guess its an exceptional call When was your interview? Btw, my percentile is 92.5

Just half an hour ago. They have asked to deposit 25k within a week and 3,13,000 within April 21.

• 1 Like  
Cat11Killer Says
TAPMI chennai list out I am in

Congrats btw was that an exceptional call? Please share your percentile...
And, the full list is not out yet right? i checked their site but they havn't uploaded any results
  • 1 Like  
Cat11Killer Says

congos...wen did u get the mail..can u share ur details..
  • 1 Like  

i have a query tot he seniors. if all except the exceptional guys are waitlisted, what are these results? if i dont get a mail of confirmaiton, it automatically means im waitlisted right? so what is this final result on the website? ive been through thte posts of a lot of pages, but got no clarity on this.

when will be the final result of kolkata center be out (for waitlisted candidates)...??

i donno wat went wrong. my percentile is 91.51 had a good gd and pi. have decent acads and also work ex of 19 months. donno wat went wrong!!!! :sneaky:

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

890 people follow this discussion.
Events in TAPMI Manipal