TAPMI Admissions 2012-14 Queries & Discussions

Hi Puys, *TAPMI *has released its admission brochure for the *2012-14 batch*. This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding *TAPMI*. We'll begin this thread by answering some of the basic queries that you might be having and recommend ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 523   

Hi All,

I was one of those lucky ones who got shortlisted for admission. I paid Rs 25000 to book the seat. Now I wont be joining TAPMI.
I just want to know by when can I get 15000 refunded.

I have another question. As per AICTE , If I dont take admission in any particular college, that college can retain only Rs 1000 and should refund rest of the amount.
How can TAPMI retain Rs 10000 then?

Can anyone please put some light on this.

Hi

Yes TAPMI got approval for seat increase very late so such high wait-list movement was possible.This year it may not be the same case.

Also a person getting final convert is not totally dependent on percentiles alone but over all profile.So if you perform well for the full admissions process you may expect a final convert.

Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13

Hi Viraj

When can we expect a final waitlist number? Till now the only message I am seeing is that I am waitlisted and should wait for further announcement. When this further announcement will be done?? Please give some idea about it.

Thanks in advance!!!
sudipta dutta Says
hw to land up at manipal by train....kindly give the details...(frm kolkata to ....... station)....

There is a Kolkata-Mangalore weekly train via Kerala. Manipal is 1 hr from Mangalore.
Hi

Yes TAPMI got approval for seat increase very late so such high wait-list movement was possible.This year it may not be the same case.

Also a person getting final convert is not totally dependent on percentiles alone but over all profile.So if you perform well for the full admissions process you may expect a final convert.

Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13

Viraj,

Any updates on the placements Bro ??
At least some inputs on whats the percentage increase/changes from last year !!!

Any input would decrease all our anxieties :)

Thanks,
Sridhar
sudipta dutta Says
hw to land up at manipal by train....kindly give the details...(frm kolkata to ....... station)....

Check the following link:
Manipal.Info - Map of Manipal and how to reach Manipal
Mainak Sen | PGDM 2012-14 | T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal

vermaromit Says
got very low percentile as of 60 in xat have my gdpi on 6th delhi .wiill i be able to convert it or should i leave hope

If its your day , u can do very well in GD and get into the second round.

For getting a call after second round factors like work exp. , comm skills also play a big role, so go ahead and face TAPMI selection with confidence
Hi,

Viraj jee,Can any please throw some light on this year's placements..if not exact figures then at least hws it compared to last year

Glad to help :)

Also, I think last year, TAPMI had recieved approval for extra seats during the admission process. Hence there was a huge increase in waitlist movement.
This year, they have already declared 300 seats before hand. So I doubt it would move as much as last year, but hey. Anything can happen :)

Hi

Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13
Viraj Naik Bhatkar PGDM 2011-13 TAPMI www.tapmi.edu.in

Anyone for Gd/pi at manipal centre on 28th?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

890 people follow this discussion.