TAPMI Admissions 2012-14 Queries & Discussions

Hi Puys, *TAPMI *has released its admission brochure for the *2012-14 batch*. This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding *TAPMI*. We'll begin this thread by answering some of the basic queries that you might be having and recommend ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 349   

seniors can u pls tell whts going on with mumbai list???? has anyone converted from waitlist to final list??? anyone been rejected from mumbai list???

Just few mins back u have posted that ur status is same as "Waitlisted Kindly await for further announcement"
Did ur status changed now?

no it hasnt changed...i m just asking has anyone got status like tht...
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
My result changed from
Waitlisted-please check your result after 15th march
to
Waitlisted Kindly await for further announcement

How much more time we will have to wait now?

same goes for me tired now ........
Naga789 Says
Awesome yaar!!!! Thanks a lot!!! Now this is a very good motivation... Even I have 78%ike in XAT.. My GD/pi is yet to happen... do i have to carry originals??

ya carry..!i dont think it should be a problem ..
National Insurance academy
mayank.bhardwaj Says
ok so is it all for mumbai round of interviews only or is it for bangalore as well...coz i have been tryin for all so long and the status jst doesnot changes....:nono:.....

Even I m getting the date of birth error, initially it showed waitlisted, the last 4-5 days the error has started coming up, I called up the admissions office- they told it is waitlisted and the results would take another 10-15 days. I gave the GD PI on 2nd march in Mumbai.
milang Says
congrats bro....were u in the waitlist before???? Coz my login still says waitlisted...check ur result after 15th march...

no waitlist
National Insurance academy
jspinku Says
We are all checking on the same site . .. .. Tapmi site just changes status time to time

ok so is it all for mumbai round of interviews only or is it for bangalore as well...coz i have been tryin for all so long and the status jst doesnot changes....:nono:.....

"Waitlisted - Kindly await for further announcement" ... tired of waiting... no coverts till now.. only WL's
:(

SIMSREE - MMS 2012-14 

My result changed from
Waitlisted-please check your result after 15th march
to
Waitlisted Kindly await for further announcement

How much more time we will have to wait now?

tarunajwani Says
Hey guys had attended the TAPMI interview in Mumbai on 29th. My status on the website until 4.30 PM (today) showed " Waitlisted - please visit after the 15th". Suddenly the status has changed to "Congratulations on being selected for TAPMI GDPI Process". Has everyone from Mumbai got a similar status change for their application ?

u must have gone in the link for GD PI shortlist link, check in Final results link
vkrishnan0709 Says
I agree with Mayank. GL PGPM is way better than TAPMI PGDM.

There are some rules on PG. And that says You cannot compare colleges on thread. :nono::nono:

I request you to restrict discussions only to TAPMI and no other colleges.

Please co-operate...
  • 3 Likes  

Hey guys had attended the TAPMI interview in Mumbai on 29th. My status on the website until 4.30 PM (today) showed " Waitlisted - please visit after the 15th". Suddenly the status has changed to "Congratulations on being selected for TAPMI GDPI Process". Has everyone from Mumbai got a similar status change for their application ?

• 1 Like  
thnx..my gdpi was on 4th march mumbai..profile..Bsc microbio..

nt got the mail..yet now..:(.i saw in their website

Awesome yaar!!!! Thanks a lot!!! Now this is a very good motivation... Even I have 78%ike in XAT.. My GD/pi is yet to happen... do i have to carry originals??

Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit.:grin:

Nice one there:)
  • 1 Like  
mayank.bhardwaj Says
guys where have u checked ur status????please post the link....i have trying on the site bt it says my DOB and application status doesnot match in their database..plz puys provide the link to check our status...

We are all checking on the same site . .. .. Tapmi site just changes status time to time

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

890 people follow this discussion.