SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT TAPMI, Manipal

TAPMI Admissions 2012-14 Queries & Discussions

Hi Puys, *TAPMI *has released its admission brochure for the *2012-14 batch*. This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding *TAPMI*. We'll begin this thread by answering some of the basic queries that you might be having and recommend ...
Thanks Reshmirocks for giving this information that the last year cut off was 86%ile. I hope this will be very helpful for aspirants in next year and only people with 85 %ile and above will apply to TAPMI.

And instead of giving personal remarks it will be better if you address the issue. I have not posted anything without reason and posted what i felt about the process.
And by the way Till now i have posted in threads of four colleges only and shown dissatisfaction about the process( in your words , negative post) in two threads (XIME and TAPMI), and you came to the conclusion that most of the time i had trouble with admission process of the other colleges ???????

Enough of you my friend. This is a request and warning to you. Stop this.
I have already advised you (in my last post) to email your feed back on the process to admissions department and do some constructive criticism. Leave this thread for some admissions related query.
  • 2 Likes  
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM 2015-2016)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience.

Admissions are also open for PGDM 2015-17

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
facebook Says
Guys Mine is II Waitlist - No. 39, are there two waiting lists, if yes then how many are there in the first WL. Please also comment what are the chances..Congratulations to those who made it to TAPMI.

Dnt wry abt rest...u have a sure shot convert at 39..just wait for the confirmation mail which u will get in a week or so...& then ur dilemma of GIM vs TAPMI will start...
  • 3 Likes  
TAPMI Class of 2014; CFA International Level 2 Candidate
Guys Mine is II Waitlist - No. 39, are there two waiting lists, if yes then how many are there in the first WL. Please also comment what are the chances..Congratulations to those who made it to TAPMI.
|AMANDEEP SHEOKAND| GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT Batch of 2012-14
w/l no. 247 seniors...plz guide...
thanks in advance....
VABVICK Says
can someone please tell me from when 2012-14 session commence.................?

It commenses from 25 June 2012
can someone please tell from when 2012-2014 session commence..........?
581 waitlisted in waitlist 2...are there any chances?
Manchanda2109 Says
I think you might be wrong here!!as I hav 88.93 CAT %tile with a Gud GD/PI but still couldn't find a place even in the second waitlist!!So your profile do matters as unlike others I didn't had work Ex n I am still in my final year!!

Dosen't matter. The FB page of TAPMI has freshers giving their exams like you and have converted with a score in 80s!
TAPMI had specifically stated 60% weightage for CAT/XAT and 40% for GD/PI/Profile. So, it is very obvious that CAT/XATscores will play a major role. If one has a very good GDPI and has a percentile in say 60s-70s and another who also has a very good GDPI has a percentile in 80s-90s, who would be selected??
Seats are just 300 and count the number of students in the above situation. I'll leave the math to you...

I think you might be wrong here!!as I hav 88.93 CAT %tile with a Gud GD/PI but still couldn't find a place even in the second waitlist!!So your profile do matters as unlike others I didn't had work Ex n I am still in my final year!!
keymaker31 Says
hw come u got to know ur wailist no.? is dre any separate list?

TAPMI :: Admission Results-Final
You will get a WL No. if you are in WL.
  • 1 Like  
GAURAV ARORA , PGPBF 2012-14 @ National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune.
I am wait listed at 596..and aware of the fact that I have to wait for a miracle to convert.But still the question is why there is so much hue and cry about TAPMI,specially after seeing this yr placmnt reoprt.44% IT/ITES recruitments...with typical service companies recruiting with an avg of 7.5-8 lakhs.I am passionate about consultancy and FMCG sectors but they are 9 and 8 % each.And if i am not wrong these jobs must be taken by the top rankers,so overall if i c i am paying 12 lakhs(10.5+1.5misc expenses) and most probably landing into a typical Indian service based company offering a pckg of 7.5-8 lakhs.The same one can easily get from any other college with less fess...so why TAPMI...my motive is not to disappoint the others who have already converted but to think twice befr spending 12lakhs.A packg of 7.5 lakhs in any IT company will fetch u 52-55k in hand and if u are going to get ur full fee financed be ready to pay 20 k as EMI for 7 years ,so u will be earning net 30k after 2 years,equal or lower than to many of us current salary.I was really passionate about TAPMI and rated it very high as I could get median salary on its website but was amazed and taken a back as the same was removed for this yr
  • 6 Likes  
stylofogg Says
Waitlist -94 . What are the chances of converting? How many of the converted guys didn't turn out?? When could we expect next waitlist updation ? Please help seniorss....

hw come u got to know ur wailist no.? is dre any separate list?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

891 people follow this discussion.