About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@The_Peacenik

Tags

Swap of Time-CL-IMS

Hi frenz, Is there anyone in Mumbai who has taken CL or Ims Mock tests and wud like to exhange the Aim MockCat papers with me.I have registered only for Time and wud love to see a wide spectrum of papers in terms of papers of IMS and CL. I ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 4   

hey i am from bbay - south.
have CL material and need nd CF and IMS
pls mail me
nitikakariwala@hotmail.com

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

I am ready too..please take my email Id shiva2702@rediffmail.com
I have IMS BRMs
Shiva

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Hello there! Been quite some time since I got into CAT mode thanks to my company which has pretty much robbed me of something called "LIfe"! anyway this is my second time around and have a deluge of materials from diff institutes most of which i won't be using..am in Bangalore now and have enrolled for IMS SIMS.
Time permitting(pun unintentional!) would like to have a shot at AIMCATS too... so anybody from Bangalore willing to part with it for a day or two do PM me..needless to say the favor will be returned. RSVP!

Girish...!

hi i am from bangalore ... have IMS material .. and want to swap for time mat. including AIMCATs . If interested , please reply .

email id: jyotiraj649@yahoo.com

Hi jyoti ,
I've enrolled for AIMCAT this year ... would like to get the test papers of IMS.
which year's IMS test papers do you have?

~Chaitali

is it true that CL is providing free mock cat on 8th August, got the info from a friend

Sandeep

hi i am from bangalore ... have IMS material .. and want to swap for time mat. including AIMCATs . If interested , please reply .

email id: jyotiraj649@yahoo.com

I have last year CF test papers. If anybody has last year TIME papers, i would like to share mine.

Hi Sumit,

I stay in borivli. I have CL notes and papers and would like to exchange them for Time material and papers. Let me know if you are interested. My email address is
devamey@indiatimes.com.
Hoping to hear from you

The Phenom

hey evrybody...

has neone joined TIME? please tell me...am in need of the latest AIMCAT's...when IMS SIMCAT's start i can start sendin them by post....can neone help me out?

ashish

MDI Gurgaon
(Batch of 2009)

hi
iam frm delhi
i have got CL material including last yr's test series papers
n iam lookin for TIME material
so can exchange or xerox imp. things
just pm me
cya

hi ,
ne one in madras want to share ims and cl papers i have time. mail me at shivn747@rediffmail.com .

hey...

I think i am in a problematic situation and cant answer TIME Aimcats as i dont have a centre of TIME in goa..thats where i stay...can neone help me out...this goes to the person who created this mail too...i have joined IMS which is the only one in Goa...i shall be availing their SIMCAT's. Can u trade ur AIMCAT's with me (at least 8 of them)...it wud help me to know my rank on an all-India basis thru TIME too...

neone with CL wud do too...

help me out guys..
Ashish

PS - I have already posted a separate thread for trading SIMCAT's with AIMCAT's.

MDI Gurgaon
(Batch of 2009)

Hi, I am from Mulund and would like to know about the availability of TimeaimCats with you.

I am willing to come to Borivali to collect them.

Vivek
PG Login : vivek_2502

edited.moved to pm
mukul

Hello friends,
No reply as to whether anyone has IMS or CF material in Mumbai and willing to share/swap with the Time Material or atleast allow me to photocopy it .Hoping for a speedy reply.
Peacenik

hey buddy,

u can swap CL/IMS material with me.

i stay in vashi-navi mumbai...let me know if interested

cheers

pravi

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

45 people follow this discussion.