About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 Discussions part 2

please continue here with all the SSC 2011 related discussions. link to previous threads :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/72273-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/6399...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 238 of 1002   
ag@foreschool Says
yr vacancies clear to hain.......IT 401...excise 1300..assistant 450 isme css 255..po 200+..cbi 110....examiner 49..aeo 34......

hopefully vacancies will increase by the time of final result, as few people of CGL 2010 will not join so those vacancies will add to CGL 2011, So above are the Min vacancies........Rest hope for the best
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

M: Assistant in CSS
Category SC ST OBC OH# HH# VH# EXS UR TOTAL
Vacancies 77 38 138 6 5 4 0 257 510
Candidates
Recommended
75 37 134 1* 0 0 0 250* 496
*Filled UR vacancies include (SC 2), (ST 2), (OBC 21) and (OH 1).
# No candidates had been called for proficiency test on computer due to delay communication of vacancies.

It is only regarding OH, VH, HH (Physically Handicapped) candidates.

That wud be out in mid jan......but intrw marks are very crucial.......unless we know that, predicting which post we'll get is difficult

yr vacancies clear to hain.......IT 401...excise 1300..assistant 450 isme css 255..po 200+..cbi 110....examiner 49..aeo 34......

yr ye IT aur excise ki zones kaun allocate karega? ssc? aur agar ssc to zones are different..to how it will do?

what i think is, sscchief follows this thread........so when he saw that it is dying a slow death, he tweeted abt early results............so there was again some activity on this thread....when the thread stabilised and came back to normal.........he revertd to earlier position reg CPT

ha ha ha ha ha
LoL
So what come next. Additional 5% to those in TA who qualify DEST or home posting to those who are ready to get increment every alternate year. Lol.
The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.

what i think is, sscchief follows this thread........so when he saw that it is dying a slow death, he tweeted abt early results............so there was again some activity on this thread....when the thread stabilised and came back to normal.........he revertd to earlier position reg CPT

• 4 Likes  

bhaiyo DEST k bare me aur information de...memo bhai me photocopy ko bhi attest karva du kya...form ki ...dimag ghuma hua hai kal ka exm dene k bad confusion hi confusion
aur aa ek bar apna transaction id check karo slip se...usse pata agega transactionke bare me

Defense Says
I hope that atleast the vacancy positions are revealed so that candidates have some idea of what is going to happen :banghead:

That wud be out in mid jan......but intrw marks are very crucial.......unless we know that, predicting which post we'll get is difficult

• 1 Like  
Defense Says
I hope that atleast the vacancy positions are revealed so that candidates have some idea of what is going to happen :banghead:

I dont think they are even going to do that. Maan this is /@=&*% what means they are convinced that people will lose in CPT. So get ready boys for any higher dose. Awful.
  • 1 Like  
The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
Chalo bhailog, now it's official.........final result not before march 15........

3 months to go

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

272 people follow this discussion.