About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 Discussions part 2

please continue here with all the SSC 2011 related discussions. link to previous threads :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/72273-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/6399...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 238 of 668   

@ Neel krantikari

haan ji wo yahi kah rahe hain.or main unka samarthan karta hoon.
peonnse uupar koi bhi job ,po se better hai.

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

@ Anuradha

bola tha na
nothing stays forever.
now aish. and good luck for cgl 2012.

Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
sunil89 Says
Kids ha, chor do. Contact me, I will give u name and no of at least 7 guys who left their Bank PO jobs, and score 330-380 in CGL. Grow up man! CGL group-B TA better than IBPS. I also qualify in IBPS

sunil...u mean to say that TA is better than Bank PO............

@ neel krantikari

kripya phir se neele ho jaayein or batayein ki kya aap ta chodkar po banne wale hain.
samadhan karein krantiveer.

100 % agree with you bhai.....

CGL SSC is way better than Bank-PO...in all aspects...

bhai...this means that u want to say that TA is better than Bank PO............

Spammiiinggggg...

@ all

po- sabki suno. incliding idiot customers

ssc- mood ho to suno warna suna ke bhaga do.

po - gulami ,wo bhi bhutan ki

ssc - ab aap gyaniyon se kya chupa hai.
po- hehe ab or kua bolun yaar. jaane do .
po ke kapde utar jaayenge. aish.

• 2 Likes  
BASS!!!!!
Abhi kripaya SSC Vs BankPO match
mat start kijiye....!!! :D

rehne de bhai...... aansu aur khoon ki nadiyaan beh jaengi yaha par almighty bhai bhi nahi hai.....
sunil89 Says
Kids ha, chor do. Contact me, I will give u name and no of at least 7 guys who left their Bank PO jobs, and score 330-380 in CGL. Grow up man! CGL group-B TA better than IBPS. I also qualify in IBPS

Yaar tu to meri waali baat hi bol raha hai,.... mujhe kyun no. dene ki baat kar raha :):):).... aur haan main khud SBI mein PO tha 2010 batch Urban wali list mein naam tha bhai Rajkot posting thi, PF Index No. 5041635 tha mera, ... aur aaj bh ID card hai mere paas SBI ka.. .... is saal CGL dekar baitha hoon, aur result ka intezaar kar raha hoon..... next target UPSC 4years, 4 attempts......
  • 1 Like  
bhai tumhare hisab se to phir kabhi koi IO undercover kaam karega hi nahi kyonki result list to ssc ki site par hai hi, department band, saara undercover kaam deputation ke thru hi hoga, ncb waale to clerk ka kaam karenge
waise bhi mujhe to jo zonal director ne bataya maine yahan share kar diya, par tumhe shayad jyada pata hai. btw karte kya ho tum??

Jo log Deputation per aate hain wo state police ya experieced exe cader hota hai
Ek bar dputaion me NCB ne liya to NCB k eofficer kahlaoge
aur jab koi deputaion per ata hai to sirf interdepartmental list share hoti hian na ki ssc ki tarah sabke shamne.

SIRF 400+ log hain NCB me is time. Abhi tak ue under cover kissese karwate the ? Deputaion basis per.:)

aur undercover ye raha
Atul Kumar Dwivedi | Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003171934230
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002274981623&ref;=ffa
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002617248919&ref;=ffa
http://www.facebook.com/pratap666
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002494373005

Puri team ka photo bhi hai, jo chahe download karle
ab bataiye kaise banoge under cover with all new recruits ?

assistant ka naam change hokar "secretariat officer" ho raha hai.....jab tak u gys will join , ho jayega...latest news..

• 6 Likes  
Okay bhai go under cover ...IN FRONT OF EVERYONE While people know you are IO NCB

Aur agar chote chote drug dealer ko pakdna hai to undercover hone ki kya zaroort hai

bhai tumhare hisab se to phir kabhi koi IO undercover kaam karega hi nahi kyonki result list to ssc ki site par hai hi, department band, saara undercover kaam deputation ke thru hi hoga, ncb waale to clerk ka kaam karenge
waise bhi mujhe to jo zonal director ne bataya maine yahan share kar diya, par tumhe shayad jyada pata hai. btw karte kya ho tum??

BASS!!!!!
Abhi kripaya SSC Vs BankPO match
mat start kijiye....!!!

forestwow Says
Congrats Anuradha,Really hAppy for You. Enjoy.

thanx aloootttttttttt..
@shashikant..ya definatly party...
  • 1 Like  
ripusingh1985 Says
I told you that you are a kid,.... and you are proving it time and again..... Even the peon in a Business firm calls himself an "Executive"...... Banks are no exception to it.... some Bankers even call themselves equivalent to IAS officers..... such a fool they are...... You can never compare Bankers with Central Govt. Civilian Employees:nono::nono:... Do you even know definition of an "Officer"... do you think Preventive Officer, checking smuggling is a "Clerk"...... I don't know who has told you this, but even he/she is ignorant.... a clerk never executes a law.... I don't have any animosity towards you but you posted such a post which invites such comments,...... cracking a Bank PO is easier as compared SSC CGL, in many dimensions, Bank jobs are customer oriented, and focus on customers, rather than the employees, their HR management is poor, and they don't deserve any appreciation for that. I have seen many bankers desperate to get another job, due to their poor HR policies. Don't think that working hard is all that makes a person bright..... if this was so then Donkey would have been the King of the jungle .... don't get angry with my post, as i don't mean to hurt you, but please enhance you knowledge regarding jobs keeping in view Ground realities..... and if you are so much inclined towards banks then you are on the wrong thread....

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

273 people follow this discussion.