Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 Discussions

please continue here with all the SSC 2011 related discussions. link to previous threads :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/73966-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/7227...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 1004   
@kpstp88 plz tell me job profile of jr. accountant , and in hand approx salary.
@kpstp88 plz give job profile of jr. accountant , and approx in hand salary
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Hi

I got selected as auditor in cag kerala in cgl 2012 but in the certificate verification column of the excel sheet of the result it show as NO.I had already compleated the verification earlier.what should i do now?
The three P's of success: Passion, Persistence, and Patience. - Doug Bronson

so if i fill the form twice (online) so will they take the latest one or both?... (and send me the admit card for both entries?..

@Banpreet

If you are filling it online then fill up a fresh form and do it.

While doing it offline, SSC will take up any form which they can get their hands on as the final form.

can we change preference order of the state, if we have already applied. ??
plz help...

@micky1988 said:
Bro read the noticeBased on post examination analysis, result of 456 candidates has been kept withheld by the Commission. Decision will be taken in their cases in due courseSO u just wait & watch Keep visiting SSC official website for latest updatesalso u can call ur regional hdqrtrs of SSC
What may be the reasons bhai? Documents or something else?
@VPG said:
@micky1988 plz comment..
Bro read the notice

Based on post examination analysis, result of 456 candidates has been kept withheld by
the Commission. Decision will be taken in their cases in due course

SO u just wait & watch
Keep visiting SSC official website for latest updates
also u can call ur regional hdqrtrs of SSC
Cleared AC-CPF (2012) written, Selected as PO in BoB(2013), CRACKED ACIO-IB (2012), Currently Income Tax Inspector,Bangalore, 
@VPG said:
My name is in withheld list.Can somebody plz tell what to do?
@micky1988 plz comment..

My name is in withheld list.

Can somebody plz tell what to do?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

702 people follow this discussion.