About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 Discussions

please continue here with all the SSC 2011 related discussions. link to previous threads :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/73966-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/7227...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 670   

BREAKING NEWS for AUDITORs in CGDA CGLE-2011:

After a long wait of 09 months, finally CGDA took initiative for appointment of Auditors of CGLE-2011. Please check their website cgda.nic.in for latest nomination. Hopefully, we can expect our joining very soon....
@U.V
thanx uv....
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

earth_sky 50:50 chancs r thr, as mny studnts skpd int jst to gt auditor bt a lot mny skpd dv also. So u can hope as stdnts want delhi, chd tyge big cities for auditor.

dear frndz,,,,can nybody pls tel me,,,can i get audito post in rajasthan or himachal in cgl 2012,,,my score is 325 ur catagory(gen)....m presently working as po in dena bank,,,it very boring job with lot of work pressure,,,,should i leave bank for auditor.....?????
pls suggest me guys,,,,,i really need ur expert help...
thanks in advance...
do cum up with replies,,,pls,,,evryone...

guys . wht is Assistant CYPHER IN EXTERNAL AFFAIRS ? plz help.. ?? and wht is the role n d salary all details about it??

@sampras said:
Gross its 25700 (including HRA and excluding Children Education Allowance) and in hand its 23800, After Aud as 3 yrs one becomes Sr Aud on passing DCT ( Deptt Confirmatory Test) during probation period of 2 years. As Sr Aud its the only promotion in the heirarchy, but one becomes eligible for appearing SAS exam for promotion to AAO(Astt Audit officer) after two years and if one passes SAS exam (a total of 9 papers for civil Audit and 11 papers for commercial audit ... with six chances given to pass) straightway he becomes gazetted officer with Grade Pay of 4800
Dear Sam....
We want your rich experienced guidance in filling Correct Post preference to avoid any future if & buts.
@ All If any other guy also want to share his/her opinion based on previous experience, they are most welcome !!
We want to make this post preference discussion fruitful & precise in place of endless debate bcoz in the end its our marks that are going to pay us off to be "Examiner",One of the most sought job in CGL. So better maintain focus of this forum for equipping ourselves to score better...

CGDA Auditor-Delhi & IRMA PRM 2013-15

Hi everyone..

I wanted to ask that is there any post in CGL through which you are more or less assured of a posting in your own state (provided a high score is obtained) and also has only clerical work ( no field work)..

I am from Kolkata and due to some constraints I would prefer not to move out of WB. Kolkata posting would be best but somewhere in WB would do.. any posts that suits these 2 criteria ?

Thanks..

"They aint gonna sink this battleship no way !! "
@IBACIO
abi tak joining nai aayi ?
@girish23 said:
govt room ke liye kaafi waiting hai......and in cbec delhi zone covers haryana also so if selected as TA cbec delhi u can be posted anywhr in haryana and delhi
bhai inhand salary kitni hai aur any other
IF PEOPLE ARE NOT LAUGHING AT YOUR GOALS YOUR GOALS ARE TOO SMALL
@anuragtomar said:
bhai to kya rahne ka arrangment tumne khud kiya hai ya gov. room hai
govt room ke liye kaafi waiting hai......and in cbec delhi zone covers haryana also so if selected as TA cbec delhi u can be posted anywhr in haryana and delhi

Patience can conquer DesTinY
@girish23 said:
haryana
bhai to kya rahne ka arrangment tumne khud kiya hai ya gov. room hai
@anuragtomar said:
are u from delhi
haryana
@girish23 said:
yaar i was selected in delhi......for medical they give a letter of RML hospital.......specs no problem even i wear specs but no idea abt colour blind
are u from delhi
@anuragtomar said:
to medical kaha karana hota hai vo khud batate hai ya apne aap aur agar koi specs use krta hai ya color blind hai to kya hoga any idea
yaar i was selected in delhi......for medical they give a letter of RML hospital.......specs no problem even i wear specs but no idea abt colour blind
@girish23 said:
bhai after your result.....the ssc will do the nominations which will take at least 5-6 months after which the place whr u r selected send u the letter for docs verification.After that they will give u a letter for medical and side by side send another letter for police verification.after receiving both the concerned deptt send u the appointment letter.........mine was showing under process so took almost 9 months after result to join finally
to medical kaha karana hota hai vo khud batate hai ya apne aap aur agar koi specs use krta hai ya color blind hai to kya hoga any idea

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

701 people follow this discussion.