About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 Discussions

please continue here with all the SSC 2011 related discussions. link to previous threads :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/73966-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/7227...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 670   

Mother's Day is a simple pray to offer Send Gift and Chocolates for the mothers in your life. It's the day we thank our mom to sacrifice of self gives for her children. For the hands calloused from washing, wiping, scrubbing, mixing, backing, stirring, hugging, patting, disciplining, holding, writing, erasing, painting, and pouring. Send Mother's Day Flowers to Germany at cheapest rate.Please Visit us http://www.germanyflowershop.com/MothersDay_To_Germany.asp

• Thnks. 18 Nov.
  • Sorry for late. 18 Nov.

kindly tell whether assistant in mea is transferred outside delhi except foreign

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

anybody working as assistant in ministry of external affairs or ministry of railway

anybody wo

anybody working as assistant in ministry of external affairs or ministry of railway

rking as assistant in ministry of external affairs or ministry of railway

I wl join as auditor in cag at Bhubaneswar in april'2014. can anyone tell me what will be my approximate gross salary? what is the hra and tpa at Bhubaneswar?

2 people answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

hi all...i am applying for ssc cgl 2014..... ..... sir pls guide me to decide my prefrences... tell me profiles having office job, best promotion chances , official accomodation available immediately after joining..... pls also tell about promotion scope n accomodation availability in afhq(ministry of defence )... thanks.

Guys from north who have joined in south ...how is your experience1. do u plan in learning the local lang2. how is one supposed to pass the loacl lang exam after 2 yrs and is it mandatory?3. how do the employees view /do they get along are they helpful ?

Guys from north who have joined in south ...how is your experience1. do u plan in learning the local lang2. how is one supposed to pass the loacl lang exam after 2 yrs and is it mandatory?3. how do the employees view /do they get along are they helpful ?

15m

Guys what is the criteria for place of posting
suppose a persons home state is Maharashtra..
and he gets selected in maharashtra
there are three zones in mah mumbai pune,nagpur
..where will he be posted..will his place of origin/home city be considered or is it merit wise...
if merit wise how do they decide the order of cities like all mumbai pune and nagpur are metros

what is the number of distinct arrangements of the letters of the word UGCCSIR can be so that U and I can not come together?

1 person answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Anyone please help me....has anybody joined income tax department in madhya pradesh...i m in trouble..please help me

hi friends give me info about central excise duty job..?

Chemical Engineer (2008-2012) 

Is there any way to change the Centre of exam :(

I got exam centre as Nagpur which i never filled Am from Mumbai
  • 3 Comments
  • no way......... 27 Apr '13.
  • Same here bro :disappointed: I gave Mumbai as priority .... 18 Apr '13.

@kir123

@riteshkr

Did you guys join as Assistant in IB and how did you find the job?????

he guys/i wanted posting in home town for the posting of divisional accountant,please replyyy.

• did you join DA? any answer to this.. 01 Sep '13.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

701 people follow this discussion.