About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@cgl2012

Tags

SSC CGL 2012 (Queries & Discussions) part-3

Hi everyone,:cheerio: We can continue here with all the SSC CGL 2012 related queries. All queries regarding the test, its pattern,previous test papers, results, application form, eligibility, etc can be discussed through this thread. ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 11 of 661   
Gaurav Sikarwar Says
20rt3 n 60/rt3 both r same

haan bhai. Mai to bas qn. solve karke answer de rha tha. wo tumhare wale pe quote kr diya. He he sorry
www.http://sscprep.blogspot.in/
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

I heard frm cgl11 puys that chief folow this thred(of course silently) and they noticd it wel....

Itihas Gwah Hai
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats

I am waiting for one of composed puy mayank malik's remark.

Itihas Gwah Hai

Puys ye naya SSC CGl 2012 discussion part IV kab start ho raha hain.
One suggestion to all the guys that start preparation of Tier 2 as it will help us irrespective of the cut-off.

main pratiksha kar raha hoon hone wale cgl topper ki..........@ff
bhai abhi nahi nikala par paper theek hi gyaa hai..wohi galtiyan jo sab karte hai..ques rah janna....2 choices mein phasne ke baad galat choose karna all that...

ff aa jayega.

Tell me one thing, how was todays paper in compare to those of 1st july?

P.S I havent seen any of today's
Don't know what's this!!
singh2189 Says
hehe, mene to bas photo dali, log baja rahe hai ;)

ha haa haa...
You need not to run fast for catching a train,but you need to be on TIME.
Hi guys. My score is 95 according to the answer key posted on this thread. Will it be enough to get through Tier-1?
P.S.- It's my first attempt at SSC-CGL and that too without preparation:banghead::banghead::banghead:. I have started preparing for Tier-2.
P.P.S.- OBC.

Yes comfortably
  • 1 Like  
Don't know what's this!!
shashikant31 Says
Sahi kaha fb pe photo daal k baja rahe hain sscchief sirki.....

hehe, mene to bas photo dali, log baja rahe hai
Proud being Pagal :P :)
@Sach in baccho ke queries ka ans dede nahi to ye log tujhe pagal kar denge. Yaha nahi rply kiya to kayi log pm bhi bhejenge...They hv alrdy made u demi god of dis thread.

I am waiting for ssc chief to come on twitter, dont know what dat man has to bear today!!

Sahi kaha fb pe photo daal k baja rahe hain sscchief sirki.....

Hi guys. My score is 95 according to the answer key posted on this thread. Will it be enough to get through Tier-1?
P.S.- It's my first attempt at SSC-CGL and that too without preparation:banghead::banghead::banghead:. I have started preparing for Tier-2.
P.P.S.- OBC.

Deepak Prakash : Faculty of Management Studies - Banaras Hindu University. 2012-14
kkaraniem Says
last time a score of 125 fetched a rank around 1500(tier 1). So keep fingers crossed...u have done well. I will be getting around 122. CTS joining date just 1 week before exam played the spoilsport

bhai please tell how much marks in tier 2 would fetch income tax inspector seat in delhi....... as i said i m most certain that i will get 120-125 marks in tier1 how much score do i require in tier 2 for income tax in delhi......
so many gals hv lovd me,so many hv left me,still no1 was btr enuf dn u my quant ! ur love

Chalo ab aaj ki chuthi kal se tier II

Jo hogya so hogya. Now even God can't change it so start preparing for tier II which is in ur hand.:)

Cut off ki tension mat lo PG pe sab k 70-75 k upar hai (taking abt Generl) so sab clear ho jayega. And aaj absent b kafi log the so chill. Godbless all

• 1 Like  

FF bro u plz come now, d bst prepared studnt i hv met in my preparatn for cgl.

• 2 Likes  
Don't know what's this!!
secretworld Says
60/rt3..........................................................................................

20rt3 n 60/rt3 both r same
LAST DAY FOR THE OLD VERSION OF PG!!

Wake up to a brand new PaGaLGuY tomorrow!!
  • 1 Like  
You need not to run fast for catching a train,but you need to be on TIME.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

481 people follow this discussion.