About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@BengalBoy

Tags

SSC CGL 2010 : Joining details and other updates

This thread is primarily for those who have qualified in CGL 2010 and are awaiting their joining. Discuss dates, updates, concerns about joining here. If you want to know about/ are appearing in CGL 2001, click.
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 72   

Hi friends , i have been selected for jr accountant in CGA....
Please help me understand , what are CGA offices (what kind of offices) ?
And is it true that in jr accountant post there are transfers in the same state only , means you cannot change states after 3 years?
Please do reply ....

Any news of the joining for freshers selected as iti ????

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

GUYS ... will anyone tell me the fax no. or email id of the ssc chief... actually there are are few discrepancies in the answer key released by ssc for its fci AG- 3 exam held on 5th feb. 2012....????? do rply

good luck for the future............... enjoy ur job dear.......... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bhai mai apna offer letter le aya
unhone as soon as possible ane ko kaha hai. sabhi docs ke sath, by post bhi bhej sakte hai par late hoga aisa unka kahna tha
  • 1 Like  

can anybody provide list of obc in ssc exams

@devu Ya true. Same here. Today i visited my office with acceptance letter. I dint have char cert. They said had you presented your char you could have joined the next day after medical. Will arrange for char cert. 2morrow.

bhai sabhi mates se meri request hai ki yadi we kisi modi ko jante hai jo ki goverment jobs me apply karta hai to please usse meri bat kara de.
actually mera ek dost modi hai wo central list of obc ki biihar ki list me modi obc me ate hai.
iska kya matlab hai kya wo last 5-6 year se with family kanpur me hai to wo apply nhi kar sakta obc se????? is context me kisi ko koi knowledge ho then please share it:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: bhai log bada confusion hai

bhai mai apna offer letter le aya
unhone as soon as possible ane ko kaha hai. sabhi docs ke sath, by post bhi bhej sakte hai par late hoga aisa unka kahna tha

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dear all i got the letter of appointment from cag office goa, with some confusion when i called in the office, they said don't submit only letter of acceptance but all the docs mentioned in the letter. After submitting all the docs personally I will be called after 1-2 days for joining. So if u get letter of appointment go personally to submit all the docs, the joining will be within one or two days after submittion of all docs......... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Would like to share it.

Jaisa ki aap sab jante h, i received the letter of consent from delhi dgads office for appointment as an auditor. It was mentioned that you should immediately contact your office and so i did. The lady attended my phone retorted that they had not received my dossier and i should contact ssc. I thought now ssc has no roll to play. So contacted the office the letter has came from. The guy said you report your office with the letter, your dossier will reach within a couple of days. I again contacted my office and told her the story then she said'oh! Is it so. Then let me connect you to admin. (marne ka mar kar rha tha is waqt). Admin told me that your dossier has been received yesterday only and you come 2morrow with all the relevant docs.

Will go allahabad office 2morrow, lets c what happens.

bro mujhe bhi kal letter of appointment mil gaya............. usme jo letter of acceptence hai, pehle wo bhejna hai kya????? or bhejna hai to by post bhejna hai yaa by hand jama karwana hai........... waise mai delhi se hoon or mujhe goa mai joining mil rahi hai.......... what is the further process please tell or call me on my no. 9810955357 or give ur no. to talk about it dear........

8a8n8u Says
kanpur ka hu. Allahabad mila hai. 19 se pahle consent letter bhejne hai.
devender pr Says
:) congratulation and celebration............. wadhaiyan jee wadhaiyaaan........ kaha hui hai joining aur kab se join karna hai ya kar liya hai...........

kanpur ka hu. Allahabad mila hai. 19 se pahle consent letter bhejne hai.
congratulation and celebration............. wadhaiyan jee wadhaiyaaan........ kaha hui hai joining aur kab se join karna hai ya kar liya hai...........

8a8n8u Says
Hamao letter tau aa gao...

mera to hamesa ki tarah

Hamao letter tau aa gao...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

141 people follow this discussion.