About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@BengalBoy

Tags

SSC CGL 2010 : Joining details and other updates

This thread is primarily for those who have qualified in CGL 2010 and are awaiting their joining. Discuss dates, updates, concerns about joining here. If you want to know about/ are appearing in CGL 2001, click.
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 19 of 72   

I am selected for TA in CBDT........My PVR file has reached DM office ..........how many days may it take to complete the verification?And when is the medical going to be held for kolkata zone?Finally when may we expect joining?

i got selected as Auditor in CGDA in PPUNE and for me police verification is also done.
can any 1 tell me how much time will they take to issue appointment letter after that ?

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
Samom Says
Could anyone please share some thoughts on this.. I went to the regional office, and an official told me that I have to prepare an affidavit for it.. But the regional directed tweeted that i have to get them corrected. Please reply. Thanks a lot..

i guess i already answerd dis query by u on sum otha thread...

pardon me if mistaken...!!!

Any news about PUNE CX Tax Asst????
Today I recd a call on my cell from Pune CX, the guy mentioned that our attestation forms are being sent from today onwards, and we'll recieve them within 2-3 days..
Did Any of you also get any information????

i got selected as Auditor in CGDA and for me police verification is also done.
can any 1 tell me how much time will they take to issue appointment letter after that ?

Samom Says
Hi, I cleared Tier II CGL 11. There is a mistake in the spelling of my name in the graduation certificate, and also one on my father's name in my 12th certificate. I went to the SSC office and was told that all i have to do is prepare an affidavit. Could anyone please share some thought on this? Thanks a lot. I am reluctant to make the corrections rght now coz I have to surrender the present ones, and the process is long drawn...

Could anyone please share some thoughts on this.. I went to the regional office, and an official told me that I have to prepare an affidavit for it.. But the regional directed tweeted that i have to get them corrected. Please reply. Thanks a lot..

Hi, i m from delhi, Selected in central excise vadodara,
Any candidate frm delhi or nearby selected as excise inspector in vadodara, pls contact,

Hi, anyone who have been selected as tax assistant in Income Tax Department (CGL 2010) got appointment letter? If no, when will we get it? Please reply....

[hi friends, i m frm delhi. pls tell me when the candidate of vadodara central excise inspector will b called for medical n physical, and aftr that,wen would v get joining letter.
any candidate from delhi got vadodara zone pls contact.

u can contact on dis no to talk directly to d officer concerned...0265-2330103...ext-273....

btw,dey aint certain abt ur joining dates...!!!

I attended last year skill test, it was quite simple paragraph to b typed in 15 min, n v can edit it also, beside this, there were a one page power point slide n simple calculation on excel,.
it was basic but u should have knowledge about all these.

[hi friends, i m frm delhi. pls tell me when the candidate of vadodara central excise inspector will b called for medical n physical, and aftr that,wen would v get joining letter.
any candidate from delhi got vadodara zone pls contact.

are u both talking about joining for auditor's joining in cag....... if yes plzzzzzzz tell what process is going on in the dept........

no buddy
    abt tax asst in banglore cx
      nov 10-15 is ur expectation or their intimation...?

i m informed joining will be this month end...

are u both talking about joining for auditor's joining in cag....... if yes plzzzzzzz tell what process is going on in the dept........

All guys selected for Mumbai Central Excise Inspectors.....what u r all doing for attesting of character certificate?
      Attestation by two gazetted officers is sufficient or further Magistrate attestation is also required?
      please do reply asap

@ all who have attended last year's skill test(CPT)
      can u ppl kindly post what kind of exercise is given to perform in cpt
      like what kind of ppt we need to prepare or what ques in excell
      thanx in advance

its a request plz do reply if anyone has attended it

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

141 people follow this discussion.