About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@BengalBoy

Tags

SSC CGL 2010 : Joining details and other updates

This thread is primarily for those who have qualified in CGL 2010 and are awaiting their joining. Discuss dates, updates, concerns about joining here. If you want to know about/ are appearing in CGL 2001, click.
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 19 of 108   
SATHEESHKUMARS Says
Hi everybody, I joined Income Tax Department as Tax Assistant yesterday on the basis of CGL 2010.

Hi,congrat, will u plzzz tell me what kind of medical test was taken or just had to sent med. report. Plzzz reply

@ sha2809

Thank you for the information. When did you come to know the date scheduled for your medical examination? Did you receive a letter? If yes, then what other correspondence did you receive? Do you have to report to the hospital directly or the Income Tax Office? Please reply

sha2809 Says
Hi , micky23 ! I am allotted Chandigarh zone. My medical on 14 dec 2011. Dont know about joining .

Has anybody joined ITI after cgle 2010.? I am still waiting For medical at Chandigarh .

Hi , micky23 ! I am allotted Chandigarh zone. My medical on 14 dec 2011. Dont know about joining .

• 1 Like  
pallabi0405 Says
plzzz friends, I gave DEST this year in ssc cgl2011 exam. I completed the passage but made mistakes 4 or 5 words. Or may b more 2 words. May I qualfy dest. Plzzz ans

bhai log plz some old gun fire at DEST its evaluation and how one can be disqualified etc. We have got absoluetly no idea. This is the scariest of all. Please.
The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.

I have selected as TA in CBDT through cgle 2010.My pvr was done on 15th nov by my sub divisional DIB.They sent the file in next day to DIB in my district hqrs......Now what's the next steps?And when can I expect joining?

plzzz friends, I gave DEST this year in ssc cgl2011 exam. I completed the passage but made mistakes 4 or 5 words. Or may b more 2 words. May I qualfy dest. Plzzz ans

yar mujhe to 8 dec bola tha!!!!! bhai apne juniors ki joining apne se pahle aa jaegi lagta hai

Marvellous, mind blowing, fantastic.............ab aur kya kahun SARKAR!!!!!
Y r u worrying for CPT then with such a fantabulous score?
ITI, EXAMINER, PO ne kya paap kiya jo apne unko be-sahara chodd diya.

I have opted assistant css malik.

Kyuki corruption se bhagwan bachaye.
Kyuki bahar posting se khuda bachaye.
Kyuki mujhe padhna h, Padhega india tabhi to badhega india.
fzamijr Says
cag has alloted me as divisional accountant in manipur zone.

keep in touch. Chaher in this thread has been allocated Chandigarh, Myself Nagpur, yourself manipur.
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

144 people follow this discussion.