Srcc gbo 2012-14 notification released

with no one taking the lead to provide info about the mba(gbo) by the college known as the mecca of commerce, i thought it would be wise if i myself take the initiative and start inviting the aspirants who want to get into srcc. I request the men ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 33   
meghabhardwaj Says
when is the result being declared

Expected in first week of march.

when is the result being declared

• 1 Like  
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
@moderator/creator of the thread ...

i have the cl answer key with questions but its size is 3.04 mb and it gives an upload error every time i try to attach and upload it on this thread ...

hence , i have uploaded the only answer key of series d , but , it would help people with other series if they know the questions also and they will be able to check respective answer and match them with their attempts irrespective of the series of the paper ...

so , i request you to guide me what to do or pm me ur email id so i can mail that pdf file to you and u then can upload it for others to see ...

Please find the keys at the last post on the following link :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/29-jan-2012-srcc-gbo-2012-scores-analysis-discussions-25077454

@moderator/creator of the thread ...

i have the cl answer key with questions but its size is 3.04 mb and it gives an upload error every time i try to attach and upload it on this thread ...

hence , i have uploaded the only answer key of series d , but , it would help people with other series if they know the questions also and they will be able to check respective answer and match them with their attempts irrespective of the series of the paper ...

so , i request you to guide me what to do or pm me ur email id so i can mail that pdf file to you and u then can upload it for others to see ...

aashu25
'

try pressing right click and save as , or try the other thread on score analysis on gbo , people there have downloaded and checked their results ...
cl has uploaded the answer key ... its for booklet series d ... the whole file which contains questions of the exam is showing upload failed , so i'm attaching only the key page ... also attached are last 2 year's cutoff and results ...

its not working bhai ..

cl has uploaded the answer key ... its for booklet series d ... the whole file which contains questions of the exam is showing upload failed , so i'm attaching only the key page ... also attached are last 2 year's cutoff and results ...

When will the results be declared??

keys are not available anywhere

hey...can anyone post me d answer keys of srcc gbo 2012

thanx for accepting that whatever i said was right. so, the bottomline is last year it was compromised. lets hope it does nt happen this time. bcs trust me, if this happens this time, there wl not be rti, the whole law faculty will be thr as i have switchd to campus law centre and thank god there are people who stl have their integrity intact to stand up for what is right. thanx again for ur courage bro. god bles u.

• 2 Likes  

There is no point in brooding over what has happened in the past.As a student there are certain limitations. If we are not responding on the posts that does not mean that we are just masking the matter.We are trying our best to introduce change within the curricular activities to strengthen our course and whatever we can do as a student.We are not authorities who can change the system

SRCC being a government college ,it has its own restrictions.It cant go beyond that.If you have any queries you are most welcome to file an RTI. No one can stop you from that and its the best way rather than just criticizing on PG.

• 3 Likes  

nothing personal toward nikhil, he seems to a clean guy but still, abraham lincoln had said-
to stand in silence when they should be out in street protesting, turns cowards out of men.
think about it. if not for urself, then about the image of ur college.

• 1 Like  
coolg219 Says
you got 2011 solution too? please mail me. PMed u my id.

Hiiii nitman,

ma email id- neohunk.rocks@gmail.com.
kindly mail me da papers!!
thnx.

i m just putting the facts which i had put in the interview for all to see and then anyone can decide on his own.
case 1- roll 160145, 160150
case 2- roll 190485, 190486
case 3- roll 190507-190516 (biggest evidence)
case 4- roll 190233, 234, 239 (between two high scorers one guy gets less marks in written and guess what happens, he gets so high marks in interview that he gets selected.)
case 5-roll 191686, 191687
case 6- 191897-191900(feeling sorry for these guys, they tried their best, even scored exactly same sectionwise but dint make it to final list, is it coincidence?)
case 7- roll 191979, 191980
case 8- roll 192871, 192885(smart guys, diffrnt rolls but serial forms)

in total, out of 31 general category seats, around 20 seats were grabbed by these guys, and we still wonder why the package at a college like srcc is around 6 when undergraduates from same college are getting almst similar package and in some cases even better package.

• 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

162 people follow this discussion.