PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.

Srcc gbo 2012-14 notification released

with no one taking the lead to provide info about the mba(gbo) by the college known as the mecca of commerce, i thought it would be wise if i myself take the initiative and start inviting the aspirants who want to get into srcc. I request the men ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 50   
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Students from all backgrounds are eligible to apply. You can be graduate in any field.
I am also an engineer :)

sir would you like to throw some lights on placements....i think the placement season had been over till now
cat 2013 for me...nice experiences, though in 2012...
Use thew following thread for the results discussion:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2012-2014-srcc-gbo-gd-pi-call-getters-discussion-25079105

hi nikhil!!
can you throw some light over the profiles of the selected candidates, their educational backgrounds and respective streams? are there any students from health sciences as well?:cheers:
  • 1 Like  
Gen 69.6 BOI, Again :P DElhi

is it worth doing gbo......

cant find my admit card.. what to do

Through..

declared!!!!!!

rajeevsingh4u2 Says
I doubt it had that good placement..one of may frnd more that average in study struggled to get job..If u get campus placement its fine..otherwise very tough to get job outside on GBO degree..dont guess it on the basis bachelor degree..get the information from official source or some1 known to u...Dont get miss giuded.

Some say good placement.. some say not so good.. who to believe..
  • 1 Like  

I doubt it had that good placement..one of may frnd more that average in study struggled to get job..If u get campus placement its fine..otherwise very tough to get job outside on GBO degree..dont guess it on the basis bachelor degree..get the information from official source or some1 known to u...Dont get miss giuded.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

161 people follow this discussion.