Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

SP Jain (Singapore/Dubai) GMBA - JUNE 2008 Intake

Hello All!!! The June 07 intake applications of SPJCM about to start. This thread would discuss all the unique and silly and serious issues/doubts/clarifications, calls, GD/GI/PI experiences, admits, financing, etc relavent to this school. ...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 73 of 145   
anees Says
They usually send an ack mail, in case u dont get the mail for some reason give them a call and confirm abt the same. I believe you will have the DD no with u.

Oh, I'm sorry you had already mentioned this, but the thing is I did mail them about the same, and they have not corresponded back. I'll probably just wait for some more time. Thanks :grin:
Thanks for the update. Hey and is it OK if we do not receive the acknowledgment for receipt of the DD we sent? Because I haven't received it as yet.

Thanks in advance

They usually send an ack mail, in case u dont get the mail for some reason give them a call and confirm abt the same. I believe you will have the DD no with u.
anees Says
The link should be up by today evening. So hold on.

Thanks for the update. Hey and is it OK if we do not receive the acknowledgment for receipt of the DD we sent? Because I haven't received it as yet.

Thanks in advance
Diffraction Says
I have the same question as above. Plus is anybody taking it up at B'lore?

The link should be up by today evening. So hold on.

Hi

Could somebody throw some light on the placements offered for GSCM( Supply Chain managem,ent course). Would people be subjected to shop floor in shipping companies or are there placements as ERP consultants as well.

cheers
shwetha

hey all,

am new to this thread.. planning to apply for GMBA in a couple of days.

My profile:

GMAT: 640
3+ years of IT exp

looking for spez in RM.

how good are my chances?

Cheers... Chhavi

@anees and to all seniors..

how many seats are filled IT management in may intake till now...i havent submitted my application till now(will do it today definetly)......so by submitting my application late,will it effect my chances?.....hoping for reply....THANKS IN ADVANCE

Good Morning ,

Does anyone have any idea about the hall tickets for SPJAT exam to be held on 1st March.

I have the same question as above. Plus is anybody taking it up at B'lore?
anees Says

Yes.. I have. Thank u
Hi,

For all those who have applied for IB and got through, please share your experience and your profile. This will help the aspiring candidates a lot.

Thanks,
Sanja

Can some IB guys who got the final admit share their experience & profiles plz.
Thanks in advance.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

323 people follow this discussion.