Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@cgeorges

Tags

SIESCOM 2010-2012 Batch Admission Queries

Hi ALL MBA Aspirants, I am starting this thread to answer all your queries regarding SIESCOMS admission process. Please feel free to put forward any queries or doubts that you have and I will try my best to answer all your questions :smiley:
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 234   

those who ve given dec wala mat r not eligible to apply for mba???????????

iloveaudioslave Says
guys does sies accept cat score if yes what is it and tell me bout its mh-cet cutoff thanx u guys rock!!1

u will get ur replies if u go to the link mentioned in the above post for new thread of siescoms admission queries.
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

guys does sies accept cat score if yes what is it and tell me bout its mh-cet cutoff thanx u guys rock!!1

does it take dec mat score ??(for PGDM)
& the gd/pi test held only in mumbai or various cities ??
& plz tell me the last date to apply ...
  • 1 Like  
FOR 2011 - 2013 Admission Discussion :

Plz continue here :

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/57623-siescoms-mms-pgdba-2011-2013-a-2.html#post2414098

@monindro-thanks for the new link
@mods-please close this thread as we have new thread for the same.

FOR 2011 - 2013 Admission Discussion :

Plz continue here :

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/57623-siescoms-mms-pgdba-2011-2013-a-2.html#post2414098

Thanks for updating everyone.

A few updates about recent seminars and conferences that happened in past few weeks.

29th - 30th Dec - We had 2 days Asia Pacific conference @ SIESCOMS.

There were delegates from IIMA,IIT B,IIT D,US state universities,Hong Kong and rest of the APAC regions who had presented their research papers in our campus.

Also the conference concluded with Stress Management seminar that gave us deep insights about how much Indian classical music influenced our mind ,body and management styles.

We also had splendid performances by Pt.joshi with his world class troupe on 30th Dec.

Next event on calendar is Corporate Seminar on 12th - 13th Feb 2011.
Virtualities - A management festival on 18th - 19th Feb 2011.

A NEW FORUM HAS STARTED FOR QUERIES RELATED TO ADMISSION TO SIESCOMS 2011-12 BATCH
HERE IS THE LINK
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siescoms-mms-pgdba-2011-2013-aspirants-25057623

KINDLY FOLLOW

Dr. Kishor Chindam l 2011-13 l IIM Trichy

hii
i missed out siescom navimumbai while filling in the name for 5 management institutes in dec mat 2010...will i get a call from sies if i clear the cut off??? nd theres no info about the filling up of application form on sies website .. sies even conduct its own test but then how is that they also accept mat score....can someone please guide meh ..m very confused...

wat is cut-off for this colg for both cat and CET( me non maharashtra)...
how is d colg.....and wat abt placements....and how is overall feel..and review..plz help seniors

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

356 people follow this discussion.