About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@cgeorges

Tags

SIESCOM 2010-2012 Batch Admission Queries

Hi ALL MBA Aspirants, I am starting this thread to answer all your queries regarding SIESCOMS admission process. Please feel free to put forward any queries or doubts that you have and I will try my best to answer all your questions :smiley:
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 156   

FOR 2011 - 2013 Admission Discussion :

Plz continue here :

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/57623-siescoms-mms-pgdba-2011-2013-a-2.html#post2414098

Thanks for updating everyone.

A few updates about recent seminars and conferences that happened in past few weeks.

29th - 30th Dec - We had 2 days Asia Pacific conference @ SIESCOMS.

There were delegates from IIMA,IIT B,IIT D,US state universities,Hong Kong and rest of the APAC regions who had presented their research papers in our campus.

Also the conference concluded with Stress Management seminar that gave us deep insights about how much Indian classical music influenced our mind ,body and management styles.

We also had splendid performances by Pt.joshi with his world class troupe on 30th Dec.

Next event on calendar is Corporate Seminar on 12th - 13th Feb 2011.
Virtualities - A management festival on 18th - 19th Feb 2011.

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

A NEW FORUM HAS STARTED FOR QUERIES RELATED TO ADMISSION TO SIESCOMS 2011-12 BATCH
HERE IS THE LINK
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siescoms-mms-pgdba-2011-2013-aspirants-25057623

KINDLY FOLLOW

Dr. Kishor Chindam l 2011-13 l IIM Trichy

hii
i missed out siescom navimumbai while filling in the name for 5 management institutes in dec mat 2010...will i get a call from sies if i clear the cut off??? nd theres no info about the filling up of application form on sies website .. sies even conduct its own test but then how is that they also accept mat score....can someone please guide meh ..m very confused...

wat is cut-off for this colg for both cat and CET( me non maharashtra)...
how is d colg.....and wat abt placements....and how is overall feel..and review..plz help seniors

can somebody tell me how to fill the form for admission into pgdm full tym in siescom navi mumbai ...i cant get any information on its site ...

i m ravindra vishwakarma currently in t.y bsc biotechnology from ruia college....i ll appear this yr for the same...i have scored 45% in f.y due to late subject change problem n 57% in s.y.....am i eligible for mba biotech in sies...wat r the type of question asked in entrance....question in gd n pi...is form available..last date of submission...pls do reply....thanks....

Just keep tracking our website regularly... All the best for your CAT preparation. Details about specialization are mentioned here :

SIES - College of Management Studies

Placement season has already begun
ok some piece of info for you guys.,,

19th feb was the last date for form submission last year.
14th march around GD\PI happened
30th apr around results came...

ok some piece of info for you guys.,,

19th feb was the last date for form submission last year.
14th march around GD\PI happened
30th apr around results came...

• 1 Like  
When will SIES notification for 2011-1013 be announced?
Could you please throw some light regarding specialization in SIES? How is IT Placement ?

Notification will be coming soon...Just keep tracking our website regularly... All the best for your CAT preparation. Details about specialization are mentioned here :

SIES - College of Management Studies

Placement season has just begun. updates about IT placement will be given soon.
  • 1 Like  

When will SIES notification for 2011-1013 be announced?
Could you please throw some light regarding specialization in SIES? How is IT Placement ?

when exactly sies conducts its entrance xam???..... and application fillings is in which month??????
thank u

Dr. Kishor Chindam l 2011-13 l IIM Trichy
NagpurDaMunda Says
lol, I didnt say anything wrong.. I said wtf is my luck, I didnt get it when I desperately needed it, and I am getting when I donot need it, lol.. Thanks to them, they didnt give me admission earlier, lol...

so now we know that every thing happens for a good reason.

Cool.
Peace.
Hi Congrts m sure u would do well!!

Please understand that it is the job of college authorities to call in people personally after the final lists are out. Also, since the students keep shifting from PGDM to MMS the places get vacant.

Thus, I would request u to mind the language and not to spam the thread!!

Thanks!

lol, I didnt say anything wrong.. I said wtf is my luck, I didnt get it when I desperately needed it, and I am getting when I donot need it, lol.. Thanks to them, they didnt give me admission earlier, lol...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

356 people follow this discussion.