About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@cgeorges

Tags

SIESCOM 2010-2012 Batch Admission Queries

Hi ALL MBA Aspirants, I am starting this thread to answer all your queries regarding SIESCOMS admission process. Please feel free to put forward any queries or doubts that you have and I will try my best to answer all your questions :smiley:
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 117 of 156   

1st f al b confident yar
al da best 4gd
there r 2topics given in gd
the team of 10 candidates r der 4 gd, n dey mutualy hav to select 1 topic out f 2
it was related to current affairs
1 was regardin education as stress on students
2 was the favourate 4al
IPL IMPACT ON INDIAN CRICKET TEAM:clap:
v selected it n shot the gd
u need to b calm in gd, n confident
cant get hyper nor u should cut wen sum1s talkin
the buddies wil explain u properly
trust me der is lot of competition so u hav to b da best to b selectd
1 mistak n 4get of being admitted yar
pi, yes 2 pi's
1st is easy they wil ask 4m the form u filed n submited ur strength weekness
2nd is main n i ruined mine:splat:
they ask dif questions 4m educational/wrk ex/family background etc
so make sure u do wel
current affairs topic can also b question
1 frnd was asked abt railway budget 2009 and compare wid 2010
he was clueless
so mak sure u r updated
bye tc
atb
hope u got the help
ne thing more , m der to help bye

• 3 Likes  
just done wid the admission process today
test was slightly above average in terms of difficulty
where as my gd was awesome
pi1 was gud
but i think i spilled the chance dis year in pi2
it was nt difficult but wasnt tht easy tooo!!!
seniors wat to u think are my chances?

n 1 thing 4 sure ppl
ul fal in love wid the management and procedure 4 admisions yaar
was awesome, wel regulated and quick!!!
overal fantastic experience
and BUDDIES wer helpful tooo

hey can you pls help with the gd topic and the duration... what was there in PI. was 2 pi differnt??? i have gd pi tommorrow..
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More

I have given my Dec 09 MAT and got 98%ile. My GD-PI is schedule on 26th.. I am worried abt the test. so want to know the best of the score will be taken or not..

What was the time given for GD session?

just done wid the admission process today
test was slightly above average in terms of difficulty
where as my gd was awesome
pi1 was gud
but i think i spilled the chance dis year in pi2
it was nt difficult but wasnt tht easy tooo!!!
seniors wat to u think are my chances?

n 1 thing 4 sure ppl
ul fal in love wid the management and procedure 4 admisions yaar
was awesome, wel regulated and quick!!!
overal fantastic experience
and BUDDIES wer helpful tooo

Hi rao i am in the same slot.Why are you afraid of half an hour GD dude??;)

Hey dude....I'm not afraid of a half an hour GD...It is just dat I've nvr heard of GD session vich hs lastd so long....The longest session dat I've heard bout is a one of 20 mins conductd by sum IIM...dats y ws taken by suprise!...Also, v mite run out of topic 2 talk bout in the last 10 mins or so...
hi !
I had a query !
I got my gdpi date on 27th feb and the feb mat results are going to be out on the same day! How can i submit them these scores?
Is it ok if i give it to them 2-3 days later !Will they accept it cause mat was comparatively easier so my chances of getting through increase!

I guess you would be asked to submit your scores at the appropriate time by those people only....
Don't worry prepare well for the GD/PI

rao.bharat Says
Hello Puys!!!! I've got my Test-GD-PI date as 27/02/2010 08:00 Hrs@SIES....Any1 else in the same slot?..Btw, is it for real dat the GDs last for 30 mins, as mentioned in an earlier post?:shocked:

Hi rao i am in the same slot.Why are you afraid of half an hour GD dude??;)

Hi,

This has probably been answered but honestly I dont have the time to rummage thru all the pages :)...Heres the thing..I have not taken MAT and the CAT and CET results are yet to be declared.

So is it possible for me to get an admit into SIESCOMS just on the basis of my score in the internal test,GD/PI and other criteria viz. acads,WE etc?

cheers

Dude You can fill up the form sending them the CAT Admit card.The Test is not an issue you only need to have appeared for SOME TEST.
REDDEVIL4LIFE Says
I have 3 years of WE but I dont possess the experience certificate as of now..so what do u suggest I do?

If you can get your documents of work experience before the admission then give them an undertaking in application,(if not i fear then you are as good as a fresher on paper)
  • 1 Like  

yeah i know the mobile number works i have called 3 times since yeatreday but nobody is picking up that mobile

I have 3 years of WE but I dont possess the experience certificate as of now..so what do u suggest I do?

kulwant Says
what is wrong with the SIES admission people.. Nobody picks up the landline.. no body picks up the mobile provided on this thread no body is replying to my emails how is my suppose to contact them.. i have not recived my admit card

I have similar problem...the mobile no. with 78 at end works...try calling that ma'am and also try mailing ur problem at admissions@siescoms.edu ...calling them on landline won't work!

what is wrong with the SIES admission people.. Nobody picks up the landline.. no body picks up the mobile provided on this thread no body is replying to my emails how is my suppose to contact them.. i have not recived my admit card

Any seniors around?? I had sent my application form on 18th feb and haven't received my call letter yet.Tried calling SIES,mailing them but in vain...if anyone can check my form at the admission office it would be of great help to me.Please pm me if someone can,i will provide my details for the same.Thanks!

conveytosumita Says
see its written that u can apply thru cet also wat about that,i didn't give MAT dec.

Yes...for an MMS program in SIES you will have to apply through CAP procedure of CET..that is standard.. but for applying for PG in SIES you need to give any MBA entrance test like CAT/CET or MAT dec. They will just ask for your admit card or hall ticket xerox.. the admission to PG is not based on it..
For getting selected for a PG in SIES you need to give a written test followed by GD and PI conducted by the college...
mira3mi Says
Yepp you can.. visit the site SIES - College of Management Studies website and you will ge the PG form it available till march 8th i guess.. hurry up!!! offer valid till limited period!!! hehehe... kidding..

see its written that u can apply thru cet also wat about that,i didn't give MAT dec.
Hey guys! can i still apply for pgdm thru cet score as it is mentioned that they will take cet as well..
PLS HELPPP!!!!!

Yepp you can.. visit the site SIES - College of Management Studies website and you will ge the PG form it available till march 8th i guess.. hurry up!!! offer valid till limited period!!! hehehe... kidding..

Can anybody tell what was d cutoff for Minority seats through CET for MMS last year???

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

356 people follow this discussion.