Free CAT Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

SIESCOM 2010-2012 Batch Admission Queries

Hi ALL MBA Aspirants, I am starting this thread to answer all your queries regarding SIESCOMS admission process. Please feel free to put forward any queries or doubts that you have and I will try my best to answer all your questions :smiley:
I am worried, i am waiting list of 5th merit -minority for pgdm (mine waiting list no being 3) . The problem is last two lists there are only one or candidates getting replaced. I was hoping of getting selected in 5th merit list on account of cancellations etc... but tht dint happen.... 6th merit list on 18th and college starting on 23rd!!!..:(..Senions n puys, what r the chances??, PLEASE HELP
dont go for it ,its a trap to take you out of list and make u pay donation .....the amount they ask for ils is sky high!!!
School Of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies, across various industry verticals that believe in the philosophy – Redefine education. Redefine leadership. Admissions Open!

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Hi guys, i came across some ILS category list in SIESCOMS, what it is all about ?? Plz reply
There are few companies, having specific criteria of 60 percentage or so...

But most of the companies conduct aptitude tests for short listing...

So frankly, it doesn't matter...

If your performance is good in apti then you are qualified for interview process...

i have 59 in graduation ...
does finance companies recruits me if i d well
Hi Shaney...

Its really good that you have finalized the college. SIESCOMS accept scores of both cmat and mhcet.

as far as placements are concerned...first don't differentiate on the basis of PGDM or MMS and second let it be any stream...finance , marketing or HR, biotech, pharma SIESCOMS has a very good track record of placements.

As far as Finance is concerned, we have companies from banking and finance sector, insurance industry, capital markets, equity research , consultancy firms, etc...

:clap:

Feel free to ask further doubts...

i have 59 in graduation ...
does finance companies recruits me if i d well
Hi Shaney...

Its really good that you have finalized the college. SIESCOMS accept scores of both cmat and mhcet.

as far as placements are concerned...first don't differentiate on the basis of PGDM or MMS and second let it be any stream...finance , marketing or HR, biotech, pharma SIESCOMS has a very good track record of placements.

As far as Finance is concerned, we have companies from banking and finance sector, insurance industry, capital markets, equity research , consultancy firms, etc...

:clap:

Feel free to ask further doubts...

hey hai how are the placements for pgdm finance in sies.
...is cmat and mhcet both are accepted ????pls tell i am aspirant of sies only ....i am south india but mother tongue urdu ....average and minimum for pgdm finance...
is dere any separate test for sies???pls do ans
...is cmat and mhcet both are accepted ????pls tell i am aspirant of sies only ....i am south india but mother tongue urdu ....average and minimum for pgdm finance...
does it take dec mat score ??(for PGDM)
& the gd/pi test held only in mumbai or various cities ??
& plz tell me the last date to apply ...

Puys and Luys Please clarify this query because I'm also having same query.
I didn't appeared for either feb mat or mhcet:-(
Pls Reply as early as possible....
those who ve given dec wala mat r not eligible to apply for mba???????????
iloveaudioslave Says
guys does sies accept cat score if yes what is it and tell me bout its mh-cet cutoff thanx u guys rock!!1

u will get ur replies if u go to the link mentioned in the above post for new thread of siescoms admission queries.
guys does sies accept cat score if yes what is it and tell me bout its mh-cet cutoff thanx u guys rock!!1
does it take dec mat score ??(for PGDM)
& the gd/pi test held only in mumbai or various cities ??
& plz tell me the last date to apply ...
  • 1 Like  
FOR 2011 - 2013 Admission Discussion :

Plz continue here :

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/57623-siescoms-mms-pgdba-2011-2013-a-2.html#post2414098

@monindro-thanks for the new link
@mods-please close this thread as we have new thread for the same.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

356 people follow this discussion.