PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Anonymous

Tags

Shortlisting Criteria - 2011

Hello friends, Kindly post the shortlisting criteria adopted by IIMs and other institutes for this year. We can expect that the IIMs will disclose the criteria before the exams in order to avoid last year fiasco. So kindly pos...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 115   

guys FMS shortlist ke bare mein koi idea???

targeted Says
hv a look at the cut-offs for IIMC.....

According to given formula for calculating weighted score:
even if a GEN category student scores 100% each in 10th, 12th, QA, VA..
then also (100+100+56.25+56.25)*100/562.50 = 55.55
So, is he not eligible for GDPI??

I am not clear with the calculation of weighted score... plz help...
suppose my 10th is 70%, 12th is 80% then??
Cut-offs for IIMA.....

P.S.: But the prob is....it is given in the form of CAT Score....which is out of 450...

Last year I gave CAT. I scored 266/450 with 99.05%ile. At 282, 99.6%ile.CAT topper 100%ile at 312.99.96 at late 290s.....
At 244, 96.4%ile. That is what I know. Hope it helps........
  • 1 Like  
Do dude u have cut offs for other IIMs as well?
Pls post it if u can..

Cut-offs for IIMA.....

P.S.: But the prob is....it is given in the form of CAT Score....which is out of 450...
  • 2 Likes  
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school
Attachments
targeted Says
hv a look at the cut-offs for IIMC.....

Do dude u have cut offs for other IIMs as well?
Pls post it if u can..
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.

It's very delighted to see some of the guys posting "converted the B call" wish I would post d same soon (an year)*
Someone pls help me, these are my academics
Xth-86
XIIth-90.6
UG-7.5 (CGPA)*
Wrk.Ex- 7 months n counting will b 18 months ex if I would make thru CAT dis*
Got an international certificate,had been a part of car fabrication n running it, I shod tel u it's a race n stood 11th world wide (does dis even count?)*

Guys pls help me I guess dis is my 37th post in almost al d major MBA cat related sites. No reply*
I felt dis thread would be my rescue.*
Wat it takes to get a cal frm B? Apart frm cracking cat!*
Pls pls pls someone reply :'( help me
Whr do I stand? Do I hv a chance!!

Deepmoy Says
Hey @kaaliya just hv a qstn in mind i hv 86, 79.68 and 74 in 10th,12th and b.tech and i hv no gap , frm a top NIT and am plcd in IBM and ericsson(10 mnths work ex nxt yr) and also hv a fair amnt of co currics and xtra currics wat are my prob chance of making in to C.L.I.K coz i know A.B is out of my league and also to add my 10 and 12 are from state board whicg may be helpful 4 K?

Every chance of making it to C,L...not too sure about I,K...

Give ur best Buddy and u will easily sail through!!!
Your acads are just fine as far as C,L are concerned...(Taking this yr's criteria into perspective)...

All the best!!!

Hey @kaaliya just hv a qstn in mind i hv 86, 79.68 and 74 in 10th,12th and b.tech and i hv no gap , frm a top NIT and am plcd in IBM and ericsson(10 mnths work ex nxt yr) and also hv a fair amnt of co currics and xtra currics wat are my prob chance of making in to C.L.I.K coz i know A.B is out of my league and also to add my 10 and 12 are from state board whicg may be helpful 4 K?

PokeyBoy Says
@kaaliya -- ohk bro...and i will surely keep a few backup options available with me. and i just found a link for the IIMC selection criteria just now ... cutoffs 99.55% this year and my 10th and 12th grade scores wont be a problem there by the weightage alloted by them and the points scale...so all is not lost i guess :)

Yup!!! thats y i said score above 99.7....99.7 because cut off was 99.55 for those who scored 80+ in 10th,12th ..since u have 78 in 12th u have to compensate that with even higher score.....so,for u the cut off will be in the 99.7 range...hope u get my point....and yes,all is not lost,atleast not for u...

all the best..!!:cheers:
  • 1 Like  

@kaaliya -- ohk bro...and i will surely keep a few backup options available with me. and i just found a link for the IIMC selection criteria just now ... cutoffs 99.55% this year and my 10th and 12th grade scores wont be a problem there by the weightage alloted by them and the points scale...so all is not lost i guess

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

374 people follow this discussion.