SDMIMD 2012-2014 Admissions

Hi Puys, I'm Pankaj Kesarwani from admission committee... This is the official forum for SDMIMD 2012-2014 admissions.. Please feel free to shoot your queries regarding our college.... [image]
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 120   
@ajnayak
http://pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/2013-2015-sdmimd-admissio-t-86038/p-3604759/r-4419942?page=1
Please visit above link and post your query!!
Admissions Committee 2012-2014 SDMIMD
@gogeter
http://pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/2013-2015-sdmimd-admissio-t-86038/p-3604759/r-4419942?page=1
Please visit the above link and post your query!!

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

Hi Puys
Greetings from SDMIMD!!
Please visit the below link and post your queries as this thread was created for batch 2012-2014, as you aspirants would be joining batch 2013-2015, a separate thread has been created and queries answered!!

Please be free to post whatever doubt arises!!

Regards,
Vincent Mendonca
Admissions Committee
2012-2014
SDMIMD,Mysore

@tejas269
Hello Tejas,
Please we will get back to you soon after confirming the same with the admission officer.

In case of any other query get back to us. You can also join our facebook page for more interaction and updates by clicking at the given link www.facebook.com/groups/454741...
Regards,
Pankaj Kesarwani

@umakumar
Hello,
As I have already mentioned in my previous posts that CAT percentile is one of the criteria but not the only criterion, however candidate with 70 percentile or more is having fair chance to get the call. The average package for our previous batch is in the range of 5.5 -5.8 L.
In case of any other query get back to us. You can also join our facebook page for more interaction and updates by clicking at the given link www.facebook.com/groups/454741...

Regards,
Pankaj Kesarwani

@gogeter
Hello,
You may get the call as CAT percentile is not the sole criteria to shortlist candidate. SDMIMD also considers past student's profile in order to screen the candidate.
In case of any other query get back to us. You can also join our facebook page for more interaction and updates by clicking at the given link http://www.facebook.com/groups/454741697922314/

Regards,
Pankaj Kesarwani

• sir i got 57.87 percentile in Cat, is there is any chance.... 28 Jan.
ankit0202
ankit nanda @ankit0202
sir i got 57.87 percentile in Cat, is there is any chance of me getting call from SDMIMD, should i even apply for it, or should i try to score much in upcoming cmat in order to secure a call
@pankajkesarafter filling up the form online what should i do next? please reaply soon as last is 15thjan

after filling up the form online what should i do next? please reaply soon as last is 15thjan

i have 71%ile in cat and 98.56%ile in mat, do i stand any chance to be called for interview?

and what is the minimum, average and highest package of sdmimd ?

@pankajkesar -

Howmany students are with 2-3 years of work exp. in a batch?

@nil.g
Hello,
For previous batch the highest package offered was 8.4 L and average being 5.7L. Since the current year placement is in progress so it is not feasible to disclose the figure.
In case of any other query, get back to us.
You can also join our facebook page by clicking at the given link http://www.facebook.com/groups/454741697922314/

Regards,
Pankaj Kesarwani
SDMIMD
  • 1 Like  

I have filled the application form and submitted. It says that i need to send a DD or i can do e-remittance.

I thought the same details would be present when i save the application form as PDF but i lost the account numbers and to which name should i create DD.

Please let me know the account number details so that I can transfer fund electronically. Also please let me know if it is ok if i directly transfer money using net banking and how SDMIMD will identify that I have made the payment
@pankajkesar sir as now the cat2012 results r out can u plzz
1) Pls let me know the cut off for CAT for SDM....
2) What is the average placement at SDM...

@pankajkesar sir u have mentiond dat 75%tile is da cutoff for lat year...
but i calld admission office,dy said dat i can apply wit 60%tile.....if i apply will i get a cal for sure or der z chances of not gtn cal also..
(i got 62%tile)
  • 1 Like  
@pankajkesar - please can you tell me the highest,lowest and average package of last year???

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

288 people follow this discussion.
Events in SDMIMD Mysore