PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

SDMIMD 2012-2014 Admissions

Hi Puys, I'm Pankaj Kesarwani from admission committee... This is the official forum for SDMIMD 2012-2014 admissions.. Please feel free to shoot your queries regarding our college.... [image]
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 180   

Hello everyone, I have got admit for PGDM in XIME, Bangalore and SDM IMD, Mysore. Please suggest me which one to choose and why??

i hav send the application on 24 jan 2015 based on cmat exam which the result will be out only on 25 march 2015... if i am selected for GDPI when will they call me? after the cmat results are out/ or before that...? still i haven't received any msgs regarding interview or even payment acknowledgment..

• payment acknowledgment is being recieved den n dere ...i .... 12 Feb.
priya_1992
@priya_1992 2

payment acknowledgment is being recieved den n dere ...i called dem yesterday dey said by a week dey will give send d mail abt the shortlist...

please rank this in order of your preference for finance:

Christ, sdm-imd mysore, imt nagpur, xime

what is the cut of for xat?

Is there a chance that sdmimd prefers a person with high percentile rather than the one who did well in the interview.

I got an interview letter from sdmimd asking me to attend the interview on 3rd march. I'm studying my engineering final year with computer science background. Can you give me the tips for essay writing and personal interview ..Please help me as i'm very much interested in sdmimd . please do help.

• 1 Like  

Hello puys,

X- 75, XII- 55 :(, Grads- 7.02 Work ex 1.6 years, XAT 82%ile. Do I stand a chance getting into SDMIMD:/? As I have poor acads..

Hello, I have got 61.47 percentile in CAT, 62% in 10%, 66% in 12th, 66% in B.Com, 72.5% in M.Com.
Will I be eligible for apply in SDMIMD?

hiiiiiiiii.........can anybbody tell "do sdmimd give 100% placement,,?",,,,what is the avg. salary ..?????

@sriharsh what is the minimum and avr package?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

290 people follow this discussion.