PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Anonymous

Tags

SC/ST,OBC & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2009 & other Exams

*hi all, I am starting a new thread for the :: puys :: who will be appearing for the CAT 09 can assemble and introduce themselves.this thread will specially address the problem related to different reserve category aspirants interested in...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 255 of 504   
It has been cleary mentioned to be attested by notary so dont take any chances and get your documents attested by notary!!!!
Best of Luck

what is notary? can u pls explain...
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
ADAMANSKA Says
Rejected in all 3 colleges of SNAP. Feels like ****. :(

How about CAT? Did you do well in it?
I hope you get something to cherish soon
ATB .:)
for siib it says attested by a notary.so should we get our documents attested by a notary only or by a gazetted officer will also do????please reply
and also is the gd pi starting from 4thfeb for siib or before 4th itself???

It has been cleary mentioned to be attested by notary so dont take any chances and get your documents attested by notary!!!!
Best of Luck
  • 1 Like  

get in touch with SIIB... hope u noted down ur transation id

Guys i m really in a big mess...some one plz help..me..i payed SIIB fee through snaptest..on last day..(think so)..i thought that will create no prob..because i did same while fillin evry form..but now as ive loggnd into siib site to see my result..it is not showing result..and whn i see it carefully it is written payment not rcvd..ohh my god..but ive paid..man..

I think there is no chance now..any suggention guys..

:drinking:

you can be hopeful about LIBA and IFMR

Greatlakes used to take cat score with cutoff around 95%ile...
no of camdidates fo xat is lower as compared to cat... so u may have a chance... its my opinion... all the best

Hi I have got 90 percentile in xat.
I am planning to apply for :
1.Liba
2.IFMR
3.Great Lakes
My Profile:
X : 89%
XII: 96%
U.G: 8.2/10
I have 14 months of experience
I heard there is no reservation in these colleges.Do I stand a chance of getting call from these colleges.Can someone guide me?
  • 1 Like  
Hi,
I'm new on pg. I belong to sc category. Scored 73.47%tile in XAT 2010. I have applied only to GIM. Any chances of making it for the gd/pi calls?

VA -78.55
QA -74.33
LR -52.05

Please advise.

as far as i know there is no reservation in gim...so chances of getting seems very slim...infact negliable...so dont expect anything...

NO dude... thats a very low score for GIM ... NO reservations

Hi,
I'm new on pg. I belong to sc category. Scored 73.47%tile in XAT 2010. I have applied only to GIM. Any chances of making it for the gd/pi calls?

VA -78.55
QA -74.33
LR -52.05

Please advise.

for siib it says attested by a notary.so should we get our documents attested by a notary only or by a gazetted officer will also do????please reply
and also is the gd pi starting from 4thfeb for siib or before 4th itself???

IRMA - NO
IIFT-NO
JMET-NO
XAT-NO
SIBM-P- NO
SCMHRD-NO
and at last....

SIIB- GD/PI : 7th Feb10,8.45 am,

SIIB I am coming...
FIRST CALL OF THE SEASON...

Hi,

VA -78.55
QA -74.33
LR -52.05

Please advise.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

604 people follow this discussion.