About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Anonymous

Tags

SC/ST,OBC & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2009 & other Exams

*hi all, I am starting a new thread for the :: puys :: who will be appearing for the CAT 09 can assemble and introduce themselves.this thread will specially address the problem related to different reserve category aspirants interested in...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 255 of 336   
varun

I BEG TO DIFFER please dont misguide....though there was no mention of sectional cut off last year.. there was sectional for SIBM atleast...cuz i wrote SNAP last year and could clear cut off..of one subject...and last year cut off for
sc was around 42-45
and for ST= 38.

@ceoglad
varun is saying about SIBM-B, it is clearly written.
SIBM-Pune considers sectional everybody knows.

PS: peace.!

LOL...
@ceoglad... i guess the confusion is solved :)

@jyo... thanx
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

i belong to SC category...
n my acds r...
10th- 89.17%
12th- 88.64%
NIT B.Tech(mech)-5.95cgpa
fresher

my SNAP score according to TCY is-
GK- 5.75
QA- 14.75
LR-11
english-13.5
overall-45
any chances of getting a call from any symbiosis college.Pls reply.

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
varun

I BEG TO DIFFER please dont misguide....though there was no mention of sectional cut off last year.. there was sectional for SIBM atleast...cuz i wrote SNAP last year and could clear cut off..of one subject...and last year cut off for
sc was around 42-45
and for ST= 38.

@ceoglad
varun is saying about SIBM-B, it is clearly written.
SIBM-Pune considers sectional everybody knows.

PS: peace.!
  • 2 Likes  
Varun n Says
as by my knowledge, scmhrd n sibm-b dint hav sectionals last yr. bt the same cannot b denied this yr... i feel they wont hav

varun

sc was around 42-45
and for ST= 38.
hello seniors and friends...
i belong to ST category...
n my acds r...
10th- 75%
12th- 60%
b.e.(comp sc)- 60%

no wrk ex

my SNAP score is-
sec1- 11
sec2- 2.75
sec3- 20.5
sec4- 24.5

overall- 58.75

plz help me n let me know wid that wat i can expect???
atb

hi soumya,
you need to mention the name of the section properly to predict the chances... and as far as i know you got decent chances..
for ST category you should definately get SIIB..i guess...i almost have same scores as u..keep your fingers crossed. atb
  • 1 Like  

pls pls pls reply
hi puys,
my overall snap score is 80 to 84 with refrence to diff keys but i may get 2.75 or 3 in gk max
can i expect any call from simb p scmhrd ............
i dnt hav vry good acads ...88.96 tenth ,77.52 twelth,6.9 sgpa nti calicut .
hav a wrk experince of around 2 months nw shud i mention it while filling the aplication forms ........i belong to sc category..............................pls guys reply ..............iam tensed ..iknw .iam ten twelve marks short .frm being in the comfortable position

hello seniors and friends...
i belong to ST category...
n my acds r...
10th- 75%
12th- 60%
b.e.(comp sc)- 60%

no wrk ex

my SNAP score is-
sec1- 11
sec2- 2.75
sec3- 20.5
sec4- 24.5

overall- 58.75

plz help me n let me know wid that wat i can expect???
atb

SC-category:
hi guys with score of 74-77/180 marks with 8 in QADI , wat r my chances in SCMHRD or SIIB.. or can I dare to ask of any chances in SIBM-pune..?

hello everyone...........

guys my expected score in snap is 56.75

can anyone plz suggest me the name of some colleges in which there is a possibility for me of getting call..............

plz reply...ASAP....

thank u

Hi,
My profile goes as this,
10th- 86%
12th- 92%
BE- 70%

SNAP 2008- 59

With a work ex of 5 months last year, SCMHRD called me for GD/PI. SIBM-B didnt.. And, I didnt apply for SIIB.. So, I've no idea abt them..

If the general cutoffs are 92-94, SC cut-offs would be 70, I guess..In that case, you should get a call frm SCMHRD.. This is just a guess from the process last year..

thnks.. i am applying 4 scmhrd.. n i m keeping my fingers crossed.. just a last quick questn.. u attended th gd pi 4 scmhrd?? how is th gd pi like?? any essay writing??

pls pls pls reply
my overall snap score is 80 to 84 with refrence to diff keys but i may get 2.75 or 3 in gk max
can i expect any call from simb p scmhrd ............
i dnt hav vry good acads ...88.96 tenth ,77.52 twelth,6.9 sgpa nti calicut .
hav a wrk experince of around 2 months nw shud i mention it while filling the aplication forms ........i belong to sc category

thnks... my acads r as follows..
10th- 84%
12th-86%
BE-79%
participated in many of the competitions at coll level.. but no work ex..
wat do u think?? also plz tell me bout other coll like SIIB n SIBM-B..

Hi,
My profile goes as this,
10th- 86%
12th- 92%
BE- 70%

SNAP 2008- 59

With a work ex of 5 months last year, SCMHRD called me for GD/PI. SIBM-B didnt.. And, I didnt apply for SIIB.. So, I've no idea abt them..

If the general cutoffs are 92-94, SC cut-offs would be 70, I guess..In that case, you should get a call frm SCMHRD.. This is just a guess from the process last year..
Hi,
I'm not sure about the overall cutoffs because many have got excellent scores here..but I'm sure that you'll clear the GK cutoffs and most likely, the QA cutoffs too. I'm just telling this out of my experience last year.. :)

Btw, SCMHRD looks into your overall profile.. By that, I mean your full acads (10th, 12th, UG) and your other achievements.. Try mentioning in the appl form , all that you have achieved till date. :)

Wish you the best!

thnks... my acads r as follows..
10th- 84%
12th-86%
BE-79%
participated in many of the competitions at coll level.. but no work ex..
wat do u think?? also plz tell me bout other coll like SIIB n SIBM-B..
mangesh_5p Says
hi.. i m expecting a score of 70 with quants=10 n gk=5.75:oops: i hav a decent academics with engg degree aggregate of 79%.. can i expect call frm scmhrd??

Hi,
I'm not sure about the overall cutoffs because many have got excellent scores here..but I'm sure that you'll clear the GK cutoffs and most likely, the QA cutoffs too. I'm just telling this out of my experience last year.. :)

Btw, SCMHRD looks into your overall profile.. By that, I mean your full acads (10th, 12th, UG) and your other achievements.. Try mentioning in the appl form , all that you have achieved till date. :)

Wish you the best!
  • 1 Like  
Varun n Says
as by my knowledge, scmhrd n sibm-b dint hav sectionals last yr. bt the same cannot b denied this yr... i feel they wont hav

hey varun..
hi.. i m expecting a score of 70 with quants=10 n gk=5.75 i hav a decent academics with engg degree aggregate of 79%.. can i expect call frm scmhrd?? kindly reply..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

604 people follow this discussion.