About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Anonymous

Tags

SC/ST,OBC & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2009 & other Exams

*hi all, I am starting a new thread for the :: puys :: who will be appearing for the CAT 09 can assemble and introduce themselves.this thread will specially address the problem related to different reserve category aspirants interested in...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 336   
for LR n QA. only practice can help. do is as much as possible.
do it frm past mock/cat papers, from arun sharma etc, or ur coachin material etc

more than dat learn to find easy Q and leave difficult Q, and also to manage time in a section and across sections
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Neha.C Says
i've started my prep about 20 days ago and hv given 4 AIMCATs... VA score was 98+ in all of them but couldn't clear QA an LDI even once.. what should be my strategy in the 3 months that i have?? plz help...

for LR n QA. only practice can help. do is as much as possible.
do it frm past mock/cat papers, from arun sharma etc, or ur coachin material etc
  • 1 Like  
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
ur 10th n 12th marks r very gud...bt grad marks is on a lil bit lower side....so as per last yrs trends....u may nt get a call frm IIMB,K n S.....
coming onto single IIM Call....u shud have atleast 75 percentile with decent sectional breakup(above 60 in each)....!!to my knowledge....ppl with 70 percentile gt calls frm IIMIn sm were able to convert...!!
PS: the better ur percentile....the better are ur chances to convert..!!
Fr IIMA n C.....u shud have a score above 90 percentile to convert...wid sectionals above 80

i've started my prep about 20 days ago and hv given 4 AIMCATs... VA score was 98+ in all of them but couldn't clear QA an LDI even once.. what should be my strategy in the 3 months that i have?? plz help...
handsomevj Says
target for 90+ for a easy walk through

hi guys need your valuable suggestions about how to approach preparation as im going to appear for cat 2010. im from obc nc.

10th- 78.33
inter - 88.6
btech - 66.98

work experience of 7 months in IT till date. wat should be my percentile in cat 2010 to get calls from top iims??

friends help me ....my acads are..
10th--64%
12th--76.20%
grad--64.19%
cat--ph
what are my future regarding iims ?

dude get a good percentil in CAT for PH i think 90 shud b ur target, d more u get d better it is
  • 1 Like  

friends help me ....my acads are..
10th--64%
12th--76.20%
grad--64.19%
cat--ph
what are my future regarding iims ?

Neha.C Says
hello puys... can anyone tell me what minimum score should an SC category student have in order to get into any one of the IIMs??? My X and XII percentages r 85 and 73 respectively... graduation completed in 2010 with 54% aggregate... don't hv a job and will be appearing for CAT'10... what percentile score will i need to get in the top b-schools?? do i even have a chance to get into one?? plz help..

target for 90+ for a easy walk through
  • 1 Like  
Neha.C Says
hello puys... can anyone tell me what minimum score should an SC category student have in order to get into any one of the IIMs??? My X and XII percentages r 85 and 73 respectively... graduation completed in 2010 with 54% aggregate... don't hv a job and will be appearing for CAT'10... what percentile score will i need to get in the top b-schools?? do i even have a chance to get into one?? plz help..

ur 10th n 12th marks r very gud...bt grad marks is on a lil bit lower side....so as per last yrs trends....u may nt get a call frm IIMB,K n S.....
coming onto single IIM Call....u shud have atleast 75 percentile with decent sectional breakup(above 60 in each)....!!to my knowledge....ppl with 70 percentile gt calls frm IIMIn sm were able to convert...!!
PS: the better ur percentile....the better are ur chances to convert..!!
Fr IIMA n C.....u shud have a score above 90 percentile to convert...wid sectionals above 80

Hi Guys,

I need information about OBC. Do i need any certificate to prove that i don't belong to creamy layer or a income tax return would be sufficient enough?

The NC OBC certificate says u r from NC

Hi Guys,

I need information about OBC. Do i need any certificate to prove that i don't belong to creamy layer or a income tax return would be sufficient enough?

• 1 Like  
sunil87mech Says
hi guys i m ST category student and m working since last one year in BHEL and prep. for CAT 2010 but i have got 55% in class X and 50.02% in XII. i just want to know the cut off percentile for ST people and Class X and Class XII % cutoff. And if i get call from any IIM will these marks above of school will be hurdle in campus selection during my MBA...Please do help... i m serious about MBA.

hey guys please help and guide me in my preparation.i hv posted earlier too...

this is regarding FMS (MS) in ST category

any idea if DONALD DAWLE TIRKEY is taking up the offer?

when r the classes starting of all the IIM's ??
pls post.someone

I Think except for shilong, all IIMs have already started with classes. Shilong any can confirm?
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

604 people follow this discussion.