Free Bank PO Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

SC/ST,OBC & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2009 & other Exams

*hi all, I am starting a new thread for the :: puys :: who will be appearing for the CAT 09 can assemble and introduce themselves.this thread will specially address the problem related to different reserve category aspirants interested in... Read More »
@vishu...
cant you just see above mentained post about respective threads...kindly post ur query to 2010 thread only....

@ surya...
plz encourage ppl to post on 2010 threads....these kind of post just making this thread lengthy & unreadable for other aspirants....

@Monk....as we are almost halfway through CAT 2010 preparation and now that the notification has come out as well...can we lock/close this thread down? Just a suggestion...thanks for putting up the links for the 2010 threads :)

Three ch33rs
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
thanx bro i din't know that........
BankPO prep feedback group.

Puys who are willing to help us in this initiative can put across their ideas and thoughts by commenting on the thread.

Join us to make prep better.

Start Here!
@vishu...
cant you just see above mentained post about respective threads...kindly post ur query to 2010 thread only....

@ surya...
plz encourage ppl to post on 2010 threads....these kind of post just making this thread lengthy & unreadable for other aspirants....
tarkamal Says
dude onlY the IIM A looks at past percentages no other IIM'S does so..........so dnt worry about that.....

well a slight aberration to ur statement...!!IIMB pays most of its focus on profile which includes both percentages n quality of education..!!same was followed by IIMK last yr..!!IIMS has gt such restrictions rite frm the beginning..!!
nd there is no 70 percent restriction to IIMA fr SC/ST..!IIML also took into account the acads while giving out GDPI calls...!!
tarkamal Says
dude onlY the IIM A looks at past percentages no other IIM'S does so..........so dnt worry about that.....

but thr is nothng mentioned abt X & XII criteria for OBC,SC,ST in IIM-A criteria????
Hi Friends............
My Profile
10 std- 78%
12 std- 57.5%
B.E.-58.75 (Agreegate)( Two yrs gap after 3rd year)
last year, I sem-60.5% II sem- 70.12%
I am NC-OBC candidate
Looking to such pathatic profile Can i hav chance to make into IIM'S?
I heard tht IIM-C don't consider ur past academics?
& wht shd with IIM-A. I saw the criteria of IIM-A. They have clearly mentioned 70% condn (in X & XII) for Genral catagory student, not for OBC,SC,ST student.
Pls reply. i m preparing for CAT-10. Meanwhile i m not doing job. will it also affect me in gd/pi?
I am posting it again

hi puys,
this thread has served its purpose and by now all the selected candidates must have joined any B-school or would be planning to join it.

we hereby request you all to continue on these threads

for SC/ST aspirants :

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...iscussion.html (SC/ST students queries and discussion for CAT 2010 & other Exams) (SC/ST students queries and discussion for CAT 2010 & other Exams)

PH & other category aspirants :

in process , till then any one can post his/her doubt on above mentioned thread for SC/ST aspirants.

For OBC aspirants :

SC/ST aspirants.

For OBC aspirants :

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/50868-obc-students-queries-discussions-cat.html

and try to help new puys by solving their queries .

season 2009 was a blast , lets make season 2010 a nuclear explosion

best of luck to all.
  • 1 Like  
*puneet Says
guys im in bba 3rd year now . my aggregate % is 47 % till now . can i give CAT this year or is 50 % needed . il surely get 50 % in total aggregate of 3 years but right now im at 47 % . plz help .

once the notification for CAT is out then check the eligibility criteria.

Last yr's criteria.

Indian Institutes of Management

If you belong to reserved criteria, then 45% is cutoff
guys im in bba 3rd year now . my aggregate % is 47 % till now . can i give CAT this year or is 50 % needed . il surely get 50 % in total aggregate of 3 years but right now im at 47 % . plz help .
hi puys, help me is their any horizontal reservation in iim's as i am ph and of sc catagory?
Hey hi i wana know whether the sc candidate has to pay full fees while confirming admission at the respective institutes. .
the criteria of NITIE is that the final yr marksheet should reflect a first div.. and a 5% concession for reserved category student... any any score between 50-55 -60 is called second div... so what actually is the criteria for reserved candidates?? also since it says that the final yr marksheet.. does that mean that they don't go for the complete graduation aggre??? askng because in mumbai university, the division on the degree is based on the marks scored in the final yr only irrespective of what the score was in lower semesters....
skipped post............
  • 1 Like  
Neha.C Says
i've started my prep about 20 days ago and hv given 4 AIMCATs... VA score was 98+ in all of them but couldn't clear QA an LDI even once.. what should be my strategy in the 3 months that i have?? plz help...

Well my piece of advice wud be.....get a gud grab on the concepts....revise the fundas...n then keep practicing as suggested by handsomevj...!!!
Books fr practice....RS Agarwal fr quants in addition to course content.....n Nishit K Sinha fr LRDI(try doing it alongwith some frnd...as answers given r mostly incorrect..)..!!
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

604 people follow this discussion.