About this discussion

Last updated

RANJEET KUMAR @ranjeetanjana

SAIL MT(T/A) 2015

Dear friends I have changed the Group name only to update.Prepare ...and prepare.Be encouraged.SAIL is a good  place from where u can sail ur lives  into vast sea of Life 

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 16   

how to prepare for general studies?

Hi friends ,

I have lost my roll number and have only registration number with me, wanted to check the feedback of MT 2015.

Please help me or suggest how to get roll number or if you have any idea about how to open the admit card (if it was password protected)

When are the interview results going to be out?

Did anyone get SMS regarding SAIL feedback? here's the link

• how many days one gets after result for the medical?? @su.... 27 Aug.
  • maximum 10-12 days. 27 Aug.
Morbid Hope @maydaymayday 121

how many days one gets after result for the medical?? @sunil_bee10 

think the hall ticket has been generated in the series XXXXXXXXXX------ 10 CHARACTERS=-=--- first 2 are branch codeeg: XX=17 it mechnical ----- next two are center code eg:XX= 15/... its hyderabad... next xxxxxx== represents our candidature number..........the center code is as follows  statrt from XX (i.e from 01 to 29).........

Agartala, Allahabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Durgapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Trichy, Vijawada and Visakhapatnam........... so XX=12 which is DElhi(NCR).... MAJORITY OF THE CANDIDATES ARE FROM DELHI only........Because of MADEEASY...........any contradictions can come up......

• 1 Like  
  • do you know series 1719 from which center ?. 15 Jul.
ARNAB SURAI @arnab.surai

do you know series 1719 from which center ?

SAIL Results are out. Check your names in the list. http://sailcareers.com/central_recruitment

• i'm in. what about others ?. 15 Jul.

any update regarding results

any idea about sectional cut off ??????? for mechanical 

any idea about the cut off for HR?

any idea about the cut off for chemical engg. ?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

399 people follow this discussion.