PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
RANJEET KUMAR @ranjeetanjana

Tags

SAIL MT(T/A) 2015

Dear friends I have changed the Group name only to update.Prepare ...and prepare.Be encouraged.SAIL is a good  place from where u can sail ur lives  into vast sea of Life 

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 16   

think the hall ticket has been generated in the series XXXXXXXXXX------ 10 CHARACTERS=-=--- first 2 are branch codeeg: XX=17 it mechnical ----- next two are center code eg:XX= 15/... its hyderabad... next xxxxxx== represents our candidature number..........the center code is as follows  statrt from XX (i.e from 01 to 29).........

Agartala, Allahabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Durgapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Trichy, Vijawada and Visakhapatnam........... so XX=12 which is DElhi(NCR).... MAJORITY OF THE CANDIDATES ARE FROM DELHI only........Because of MADEEASY...........any contradictions can come up......

• 1 Like  
  • do you know series 1719 from which center ?. 15 Jul.
arnab.surai
ARNAB SURAI @arnab.surai

do you know series 1719 from which center ?

SAIL Results are out. Check your names in the list. http://sailcareers.com/central_recruitment

• i'm in. what about others ?. 15 Jul.
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

any update regarding results

any idea about sectional cut off ??????? for mechanical 

any idea about the cut off for HR?

any idea about the cut off for chemical engg. ?

Expected date of Result of SAIL MT 2015 exam ??

• 3 Comments
  • Bhai kuch bhi mat bolo. 10 Jul.
  • sahi kaha bhai. 10 Jul.

hi everyone anybody appeared for admin finance...??

any prediction about the expected cut off for the same...

Hey guys can anyone tell me whether SAIL MT 2015 results are out or not ?

Google has gone crazy showing out in some links and not in some?

• http://103.241.144.145/central_recruitment check this lin.... 20 Jun.
  • NO. 30 Jun.
DhaakadChhora
Dhaakad Chhora @DhaakadChhora 55

http://103.241.144.145/central_recruitment check this link. The results are not out yet.

Sail mt questions were out proof is attached in link

• 3 Comments
  • hahahaha.... 16 May.
  • i have heard people are spreading this hoax becasue they .... 16 May.
brave06
@brave06 68

hahahaha...

saurabh8155
saurabh pandey @saurabh8155 6

i have heard people are spreading this hoax becasue they did not give the paper well :P 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

391 people follow this discussion.