About this discussion

Last updated

Author
chulbul pandey @sachintendua

Tags

Richard Ivey 2012 Applicants

Hi, Calling all applicants for MBA program at Richard Ivey School of Business starting in April 2012. I have applied for the early deadline and have telephonic interview next week. Anyone else who also applied for the early deadline?
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 16 of 22   
overlord Says
Sry for the delay LL we had a case competition and were busy with that for the past three days........anyway pm me regarding this and we'll try to setup a skype call over this weekend and discuss this......

Hi Overlord,

Thanks for your response.
I will pm you today only so that we can discuss this in detail...

Anyways can you please let me know do we need to send any docs in hardcopy to the school. If Yes,please let me know the list of docs that I need to send in hardcopy to Ivey. I am aware of the foll. docs that needs to be send - 2 official transcripts, photocopy of degree certificate.
If my refree wishes to submit the reference form via mail directly to Ivey then do I need to send reference forms in harcopy.
My profile is as follows-

GMAT Score - 750
TOEFL score - 110
Work Exp - 3 years(as of date)
Good Academic record,ok extra curriculars

Can you please provide some guidance regarding to the application. I will be applying in R1.

Sry for the delay LL we had a case competition and were busy with that for the past three days........anyway pm me regarding this and we'll try to setup a skype call over this weekend and discuss this......
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More

My profile is as follows-

GMAT Score - 750
TOEFL score - 110

Can you please provide some guidance regarding to the application. I will be applying in R1.

overlord Says
I just spoke to the adcom and as far as waitlists go they review them on a case-to-case basis and there isn't a set time frame by which you can expect a result but if you were waiting for Ivey's decision so as to decide whether or not to apply to other school, just drop a mail to the adcom.

hi overlord,
I am interested in Richard Ivey's MBA program.My profile is as follows-

GMAT Score - 750
TOEFL score - 110

I just spoke to the adcom and as far as waitlists go they review them on a case-to-case basis and there isn't a set time frame by which you can expect a result but if you were waiting for Ivey's decision so as to decide whether or not to apply to other school, just drop a mail to the adcom.

Guys need some help here , I have received a mail asking me to
schedule a call with the director of admissions on Monday or Tuesday . I know that those who get admitted get a call directly and the rejected ones get a mail .
Can some one shed some light on how it works for those who are waitlisted , do they get a mail or a call ?
Overlord can u help me out here?

Thanks Guys

Hey as far as I know not everyone who is waitlisted gets a call to talk to the ADCOM director. Also This is only the early admission round so generally you would know how things are coming along after the 1st round results are out.

Unfortunately I dont have a lot of info on how the waitlist works so I will check and get back you by Monday as the coll is closed till then.

Ya I am waiting for my final decision ,
It states that the call is to provide a better context on
the final decision made by the ADCOM ..

schedule a call with the director of admissions on Monday or Tuesday . I know that those who get admitted get a call directly and the rejected ones get a mail .
Can some one shed some light on how it works for those who are waitlisted , do they get a mail or a call ?

Thanks Guys

hey WillItBe2011,

Did you apply in the early round and have you given your interview?
If you are waiting for your final decision, maybe they need some more info / clarifications from you...

Thanks Guys

Ego boost for the fortunate ones who have made it... Incentive for others to apply...

Dedicated IVEY recruiting pages of McKinsey and BCG...

Richard Ivey | Canada
BCG at Richard Ivey - BCG at Ivey

I guess if you want to get into McKinsey / Booze / Bain / BCG you've gotta make it to IVEY / ROTMAN / QUEEN's...

Hi guys,

Can you guys tell me the difference between Industry relationship managers and Alumni Partners, at Ivey?

I read that alumni partners are members of the alumni who guide and mentor students at Ivey.

Are the relationship managers members of the Career Management Team?

Yes, you basically get to pick one career management adviser from the CM team to help you guide your career search.

Apart from this you can choose upto 3 partners who have signed up for the Ivey partnership program to guide you.
  • 1 Like  

Hi guys,

Can you guys tell me the difference between Industry relationship managers and Alumni Partners, at Ivey?

I read that alumni partners are members of the alumni who guide and mentor students at Ivey.

Are the relationship managers members of the Career Management Team?

Interviewed on May 17, reject mail June 22.

Hi imdr , when did you apply and when did you get the response , Did they call you or you got a mail from them ?

Hi,

I too was interviewed by Ivey but couldn't convert. Wanted an opinion on other Canadian B schools. I understand Ivey and Rotman are the best. How about
Mcgill, Queens and Schulich? How are they perceived in Canada? The placement stats of Mcgill looked better than that at Queens and Schulich. Appreciate feedback on these B schools.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

66 people follow this discussion.