About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 393   
@Ayushgarg11 said:
Plz give me Byju study material in pdf format. mail Id is ayush.onlyformba@gmail.com

Plz give me Byju study material in pdf format. mail Id is ayush.onlyformba@gm.frnd

If you've never failed, you've never lived...
@shattereddream thanks bud
  • 1 Like  
Media and Public Relations (IIM Indore, PGP Mumbai) 
  • 4 Likes  
हिम्मत न हार मांजी तू जवानी में , ले चल अपनी नाव तू ग्हेहरे पानी में

from where can i get CAT 1993 to 1999 papers with sol??? PDf wud be suitable... And yes anyone who wants all Season 11 and 12 proc mock and aimcats can pm me .

Media and Public Relations (IIM Indore, PGP Mumbai) 

Anyone willing to help me with TIME 2012 AIMCATs, MCs & CRTs?
Plz PM me...

Calls : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, IMT, TAPMI, MICA. Skipped : IMT. Converts : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, TAPMI, MICA. Joining : MICA
@Estallar12 kr dee bhai :)
chk it

Can any1 please gimme the TotalGadha TG ebooks please ??

hi guys,
i m also preparing for CAT and i live in udaipur if any one have buju sir's material, Thn please please giv it too me ,i need it
Trust Yourself and Do hard work for your heart....

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9960 people follow this discussion.