About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 407   

I am from Ghaziabad in NCR .Please PM me for TIME,IMS and ARun Sharma Books

@shattereddream wated ebooks.........
I desperately need number system book by total gadha. HELP!!!!

Plz plz plz......

Hi friends, I am from pune and a poor guy who cant afford to buy CAT study materials I shall be very pleased and thankful to you, if you could please send me Byju's materials or ebook for CAT

my mail id is

hii frnds..am from noida..i need byju's material..whether e books or other form..
plezzz cn nyon1 hlp me..if yes pls mail me at raghav.garg91@gmail.com
will be really greatful..

Hi friends...iam Vishnu...iam from Cochin and is starting prep. for cat 2013..is there anyone in cochin who can donate me quant study materials....please pm me...

dilse rahe....wo karo jo dil kahe......
@sj92 said:
hello ..i am abt to start my prep..if anybody has any CAT material..it will be very helpful..
Please ty to start with online resources such as tcyonline.com or testfunda. Hopfeully you ll get desired cat material soon.ATB!

hello all

anyone in bangalore willing to donate/sell his/her CAT material please let me know

hello ..i am abt to start my prep..if anybody has any CAT material..it will be very helpful..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

10202 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events