About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 253   

Thanks Sandy,
here is my adress
Sachin Tonape
8th cross A, Vasundhara Apartment-Ganga
2nd Floor Dwarakanagar
Hoskerehalli
BSK III Stage
Bangalore-560085

• 1 Like  

Hii puys..
I am from chandigarh..Preparing for CAT 2012.
If anyone is willing to give their material, kindly let me know.

1 Year to Transform Your Career - Great Lakes PGPM

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM 2015-16)

India’s leading One Year fast track MBA program for candidates with 2+ Years of work experience.

Application Deadline(Extended): 31st Jan. 2015

Apply Now

-Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

-Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

-Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

-Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

-Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14

Learn More

hello sachin...if u want i can courier u mock CAT papers(TIME classes 2010-11 printouts of AIMCAT's), but cannot courier the books as it is a big bundle...if u want pls provide me your addr...

• 1 Like  

guys...i hv CAT TIME materials + Arun sharma and some other books and would be happy to donate these books to some one who wants it....

i stay in mumbai and would prefer to donate it in mumbai only...nebody in need pls PM me...

al d best mates...

• 1 Like  

hey i need CL material . i live in delhi. if anyone has it pls pls PM me
thanks

HI,
If anyone is willing to sell the Old CAT mock papers/material of IMS/CL. Then please revert back to me. I am currently based in pune.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi..Anybody want to donate TIME or CL materials or want to share d login IDs plzz PM me.M from kolkata.:cheers:

The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.  

hii guys
m currently at chandigarh,if anyone has TIMES study material,,please consider me,,,,m preparaing for cat 2012

Hi,
I am currently in Bangalore, if anyone from Bangalore wishes to donate their CAT materials that will be a great help as I am preparing for CAT 2012 and few other MBA entrance exams.

thanks
Sachin

can anyone plz tell me from where to get IMS \ CL materials in Mumbai..

(like we get from nayi sarak in delhi)

IF anyone wants to donate reply to this post or PM me :cheers:

Anybody having CL basic study material.........Heard its very good for concept building......Anybody want to donate it please contact me or PM me.

I am from Bangalore. can collect it on weekends.

thanx in advance.

kamyab hone ke lie nhi kaabil hone ke lie padho.~RanchorDas
Thank you for this post.....I have time and arun sharma for QA.....What i want to know is what is the cost to enroll in time/cl for mocks???

Do we enroll for 1 mock or how many we get in that?

And will that continue tilll oct - nov?

Check the respective websites of TIME and CL for the cost. I have some information about CL, as one of my friend had enrolled for it. The package has around 25+ unproctored tests (you can sit at home and take the tests) and around 12 proctored tests (you can either go to CL center to take the test or you can take the test at home 1 week after the test goes live).

You can take a single mock test too, but that's expensive. It's better to take the whole package.
  • 2 Likes  
I've a query,

you people are usually talking about something "ARUN SHARMA" for quant which i've heard only here,

i m using R.S.Agarwal for quant, so isn't it enough for quant preparation ???

Waiting for the answer......
Thanks in advance.

In my entire high school i have studied RS aggarwal and rd sharma....

But i recently got arun sharma as well this book is quite through as far as concepts and practice questions are concerned.....

But at the end all the books are similar.....
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
You can pick either of the books, there's not much of a difference. Also, please also practice through the TIME/CL material, they have different types of problems, and books like Arun Sharma/ RS Agarwal don't cover all kinds of questions.

This is a general advice for everyone going for CAT2012..

I would advice you to start off with Arun Sharma/RS Agarwal Quant and DILR. It'll get all your basics clear. These are good books and highly recommended, I myself practised with them.

If you have joined some coaching institutes, then you must have received a lot of study material in the form of booklets. In case, you haven't joined any coaching, then I advice you to buy the material of TIME or CL. It'll immensely help you as Arun Sharma books aren't enough for practice. It's all about practice, so if you have this material it'll be better for you.

Start reading newspaper DAILY, without skipping any day. Keep a dictionary with you while reading, and note down the word meanings. You can make a small dictionary of your own of difficult words, this is what I did.

Solve at least 3 Reading comprehension everyday, shouldn't take more than half an hour. With 3 RCs in the 2nd section of CAT, you should be strong here. The more RCs you solve, the better your comprehension skill gets. You can also pick up a book called 'word Power Made Easy' by Norman Lewis. It's a great book teaching word meanings by the root method.

In the month of May-June, join a test series. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT. Without a test series you'll never know where you stand and how well your preparation is. So, please join a test series.

I hope I helped. Take care and good luck for the preparation.

Thank you for this post.....I have time and arun sharma for QA.....What i want to know is what is the cost to enroll in time/cl for mocks???

Do we enroll for 1 mock or how many we get in that?

And will that continue tilll oct - nov?
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}

I am in hyderabad. Can anyone please help me by giving me materials of cat preparation? I can collect it from you at your time and place.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9771 people follow this discussion.