About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 381   

Does anyone have GMAT material to share. I am @hyderabad. Please PM me if someone has it and is willing to share.

hi people... i am from delhi... n badly need some cat material...could be anything from time or cl material to some good books...if theres anyone over in ncr who can help me... wud really appreciate it... thanks guyz...

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other

@[597348:adsingh1]have sent you my no over pm.

MMDT'08 | UDT'08 

@[190749:vivekkahn]

hi vivek. thanks for your reply . yes i need cat material .can u pls tell me how can i collect the material from you .wherever u will tell me to come in Mumbai i ll come .
thanks

@[597348:adsingh1] check the post immediately preceding yours.. lemme know if you want the same..

MMDT'08 | UDT'08 

hi

i need the cat material . i am living in Mumbai. if any one wishes to donate the cat material Then please let me know .
thanks in advance

i have 5 year old study material from time.. if any1 in mumbai is interested do let me know.

MMDT'08 | UDT'08 
@tirtho.99326 said: @sapna4460 me in need of material very badly my email .com just send me a reply if u r intrested to give..
kindly remove your email id its against pg rules
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}

@[577165:vishrtk]

Hi can you please PM me the credentials?

Thanks in advance,
srinivas

anybody ready to donate CAT material

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9786 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events