About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 249   
pushkar2011 Says
I have lots of material for Cat n i coming to bombay on 28th for cmat..So let me knw if anyone from bombay is interested in collecting it...The material includes :notes of testfunda,bullseye,careerforum,pt,arun sharmas,mock cats of all classes,all past actual papers of all exams and over 6gb of quality soft material...

Please share your material with me....Especially aun sharma....Please
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}

Hi,

I am from Hyderabad location,want to take CAT this year, some one pls give CAT materials to me..currently i am working so its not possible to join TIME/CL .

Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure

Its a great thread...Kudos to the people who started it...sharing the material will only enlighten some one else preparation....And the best part no selling and buying...

PS: Though i dnt have any material right now to give, bcoz it seems ill be taking CAT again next year so will need it again...But surely will come to this thread after i get into a B school..

• 4 Likes  

I have lots of material for Cat n i coming to bombay on 28th for cmat..So let me knw if anyone from bombay is interested in collecting it...The material includes :notes of testfunda,bullseye,careerforum,pt,arun sharmas,mock cats of all classes,all past actual papers of all exams and over 6gb of quality soft material...

• 3 Likes  

Hello Everyone, I am from Delhi, Anyone interested to donate his/her CAT, GMAT preparation material, please PM me, I really need it. It will be of no use to anyone who have already cleared the exam but it could be very useful for someone who is preparing for it and really need it.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I need CAT preparation material. I am from Bangalore. Please let me know if anyone can donate their previous TIME, Career Launcher etc prep material.

sreyu_2k Says
I have a lot of old materials for CAT prep and I am willing to donate it. I am based in Chennai. Please PM me in case you require it.

Materials Blocked.All the best for ur prep puys:)

Any1 in Chennai needs Career Launcher or IMS material PM me

• 2 Likes  

I m from NCR region, if any1 is willing to donate CL material please PM me. Thanx alot.

• 1 Like  
Hi. I am from Noida, and have started preparation for CAT.

Is it possible to get the last year's Career Launcher material? Please PM me in case someone is interested in donating the same.
  • 1 Like  

I have a lot of old materials for CAT prep and I am willing to donate it. I am based in Chennai. Please PM me in case you require it.

• 1 Like  
Hi!i am sunita and would like to have the study material.
thanx in advance

hh! i am sunita and i need TIME AND IMS AND CL study material and question papers and test series plz do reply as soon as possible.i am desperately in need of those.
thanks in advance
mbajamesbond Says
pls share your material with me

Hi!i am sunita and would like to have the study material.
thanx in advance

I live in Mumbai and I need CAT study material....please let me know if anyone can donate it to me.,,,PM me...
thank you.

I live in Mumbai and I need CAT study material....please let me know if anyone can donate it to me.,,,PM me...
thank you.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9466 people follow this discussion.