About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 390   
@pammi.chd Please give me ASAP i will come n get it from ur doorstep. Call me or msg me 8793298345 or mail me at ashish.mukti@gmail.com.

Please contact me .. I want to hv cat material of TIME or CL. Donations will be respected urgently needed. I am staying in pune. Guys from mumbai can also contact Urgently needed.

Contact me 8793298345 or drop a mail to ashish.mukti@gmail.com please contact. Materials Needed ASAP plz i m in urgent need

If anybody is willing to sell me Time or Career Launcher or any other relevant classes CAT Study Material, please contact me. I stay at Mumbai. Id :

vroooh@gmail.com
@pammi.chd
Hi, I am interested.. please mail me :
vroooh@gmail.com

Hi Pammi Chd. you could drop your phone no on ajeetsanju_70@yahoo.co.in and also route map( nearest land mark) convienient time to meet you, I will come and take the books. Thanks a ton for replying and helping

Hi @Ajeet2870, interested persons , I stay in Marathahalli(4th Cross), please let me know how can i share my contact number with you to call me. Thanks

any bdy from lucknow have time material or any kind of material for cat and books..or cn tell where cn we get material in market in lucknow

@pammi.chd : Hello Pammi.Chd, Can you please share your books with me. I am in Bangalore. Please let me know where do you stay and I can pick it up
I have plenty of material of TIME / IMS 2010 - Study/Test Series, other study textbooks also avialable. Please contact or PM if needed.
@puneetkralia buddy if you get BYJU'S material let me know... am desperately looking for it....
If you've never failed, you've never lived...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9900 people follow this discussion.