About this discussion

Last updated

Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 398   
Hi Puys..
I'm from chennai...i'm planning to take CAT'13..i'm willing to buy of T.I.M.E/CL/IMS CAT 2012 materials...So if any of you willing to sell,please PM me..

hey friends.. anyone having TIME/CL material here in Odisha ? plz contact@ shyaama.uds926@gmail.com

@neels11 my mail id:mightyachilles90@gmail.com please send me Byju materials... i need it..thanks in advance...

Guys, Can You all pls provide me some links/material for LR?specially the puzzles...really need them.

I have a commitment in life..the commitment to LIVE!
@neels11 bhtnagarshivam26@gmail.com send me the notes please

hello puys ... does ne one has quantum cat ?? please donate

@SKD1988 can u plz leme know d materials u'v for CAT??also giv ur adress so tat i can cum n colect thoze
@SKD1988 : anyone havin TIME/CL/IMS/careerforum material in mumbai?..plz contact nishant021088@gmail.com
@neels11 i need byju sir material.my id is nishant021088@gmail.com

Can someone please share the online GK material that T.I.M.E. provides for other competitive exams like SNAP, IIFT etc.?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

10062 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events