About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 386   

Do anyone have IMS Max prep material??

Location Hyderabad

Thanks

i need ims , time , cl material..m in lucknow..arun sharma books and quantum cat..

location - lucknow

if anbdy cn courier me i wud pay expenses..

Anyone who would like to give me books to help my "VA" ?
I live in Delhi(CP).
Thanks

Gentlemen, start your engines!

@[399730:surya-the-bacon]

can you please email me the material, it will really be helpful. my email id is hellraizer33@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

@[325742:SKD1988] : Can you please share with me the materials you have...I stay in Mumbai itself...

Thanks

@[399730:surya-the-bacon]: CAN email material to mba.cheedi at g mail

hello puys and pals am in need of TIME material........anyone willing to donate please
thanks in advance
@prymvda said: @mahalgoldn BYJUS(BANGLORE) is 15000/- (QA,DI,LR) and 5000/-(VA)..itz a crashcourse for CAT'12 aspirants... TIME z around 27000/-(im not sure abt exact figures)...
dont want to buy...if someone is enrolled and not using....
ruk jana nahi tu kahi haar ke...raaho mein milenge kaate bahar ke !!!!

i need time material,plse if any one..................................................

@[517641:Saumz] I have CL prock & IMS in CD format;

Can send you procks;
PM me your email id.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9833 people follow this discussion.