PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 394   
If anyone needs Byju's "Final lap for CAT" ( 2011 ) Quant and LR-DI Handouts, PM me ur mail id, I have the scanned copy. Don't ask me for the classwork notes 'coz its hard for you to get anything out of my classwork notes! Please note that Byju sir didn't give any materials other than the handouts!
  • 25 Likes   672 Comments
  • adityahifi6@gmail.com. 19h.
  • vaishnavisalelkar@gmail.com. 18h.

hello friends i have a request to make to the students who are taking coaching from BYJU sir... guys if you have a soft copy a PDF version of Quant handbook all shortcuts please share it with me i really need it guys.... or if you have a hard copy and can take some time and scan it i will be really greatful to you guys

please help this little child to crack cat...
thanks
  • 3 Likes  
He who hesitates is lost.
can anybody please tell me where i would find xat, nmat, snap, iift question papers with answer keys for around last 10-20 yrs?
kindly share the website link if you know so.
thanx
@ritishpuri i also need byju material, plz mail it to ashishjain.vit48

thank you

anyone here from raipur?

anyone from PUNE wants to donate his CAT study material..plz PM me...

plz add me also in CC while sending byju material... puri.ritish@gmail.com...

@Ayushgarg11 said:
Plz give me Byju study material in pdf format. mail Id is ayush.onlyformba@gmail.com

Plz give me Byju study material in pdf format. mail Id is ayush.onlyformba@gm.frnd

If you've never failed, you've never lived...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9981 people follow this discussion.