About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 246   

Hi.. Can u share materials with me?

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

I have CL materials 24 materials(2012 edition). Pls let me know if u want it.. I'm in chennai.. Ping me asap..

• 1 Like  
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

am in mumbai, do u want to get it couriered..or any other means...tell quickly coz even am not in india, so need to send it fast

• 1 Like  

hey puys can anyone plz tell me from where can I get old issues of frontier magazine . Plz do reply

i am from mumbai, i live at bhayander and my office is at Charni road...

i have some old mock cat papers (paper pencil) and also IMS material..if interested PM me.

still waiting for your reply....

i have some old mock cat papers (paper pencil) and also IMS material..if interested PM me.

pm sent.....
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
grv1007 Says
am based in vadodara ,and can really do with the CAT material u have.....i'll collect it frm u ..if ur willing....!!!!my mail id is :cheers:

No e-mail ids please :nono:

Need time and ims materials, if anyone donating or selling at a reasonable price, pm me. im in chennai, also if someone is willing to send thro courier its fine for me.
me.
Karthik

No buying/selling here :nono:
  • 1 Like  
Baawra mann dekhne chala ek sapna .....  
grv1007 Says
am based in vadodara ,and can really do with the CAT material u have.....i'll collect it frm u ..if ur willing....!!!!my mail id is grv100786@gmail.com.....:cheers:

Hi,
i am from ahmedabad. do you have any soft copy ?? If yes then would you please mail me the material ??
Thank you.....

Hi everyone..im new to this forum and just starting my CAT prep.Since I'm working and travelling a lot for the next few months I decided I couldn't join a coaching class as of now so want to prepare on my own for the first few months......Anybody out there who has TIME/ CL material to give away? I would also be grateful if someone could tell me where I could pick up xerox of TIME/ other coaching notes in Bangalore.I've heard there's a place in Delhi but any idea where in Bangalore? Cant wait to start my prep.Losing time! Looking forward to replies!
goodluck to everyone!

Need time and ims materials, if anyone donating or selling at a reasonable price, pm me. im in chennai, also if someone is willing to send thro courier its fine for me.
me.
Karthik

am based in vadodara ,and can really do with the CAT material u have.....i'll collect it frm u ..if ur willing....!!!!my mail id is grv100786@gmail.com.....:cheers:

people from mumbai only contact me please.

"Impossible", "give up" are not in my dictionary -------- SIMSREE 2012-14
nitinkosuri Says
In case needed, I do have ARUN SHARMA material as well :)

Can you please share arun sharma book with me?????????
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}

In case needed, I do have ARUN SHARMA material as well

hello guys ..

I have two sets of TIME material .. One from the last year and one from 2009 (You should be aware that there isn't much change on their side).

Feel free to contact me (Hyderabad ppl preferably) at nitinkosuri@gmail.com

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9249 people follow this discussion.