About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 401   

hi all,

If anybody in NCR has CAT study material of TIME or CL or IMS(or books by Arun Sharma and Nishat Sinha) and wants to donate pls PM me.It will really help me a lot.
@dineshtce said:
Hi!! Im one among u guyzzz aspiring to bell the cat13...pls can u tell me which book is most preffered for quantzz....Dooooooooooooooooo reply puyzzz .....IM WAITING
I'd suggest you Quantum CAT , arihant Publications.
All the People have different opinions in this matter.
Ask here in relevant thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-cat-2013-aspirants-25088203

ATB
Regards
  • 1 Like  
NIA Pune 2014-16 

Hi!! Im one among u guyzzz aspiring to bell the cat13...pls can u tell me which book is most preffered for quantzz....Dooooooooooooooooo reply puyzzz .....IM WAITING :-)

@takiya said:
hi i am preparing for tiss mha exam....plz smeone help me in preparing for gk ......good gk ebook links......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Follow this thread :)
NIA Pune 2014-16 

hi i am preparing for tiss mha exam....plz smeone help me in preparing for gk ......good gk ebook links......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have plenty of materials from most of the renowned institutes for cat xat snap gmat,,mocks,chapterwise materials etc.But not too sure whether to donate it or sale it as I had to spent quite a sum. PM me for free exercises & solutions

• 3 Likes  

hi. I am looking for nishit sinha, quantam CAT hard copy. in kolkata, if anybody wants to donate, plz PM me.

i am aspiring for cat 2013. i am in need of study material. any coaching material would suffice. preferable CL or TIME :)
can anybody help me?
my email - sanwalshekhar@gmail.com
contact no. +91-9639376100
thank you friends :)

@shattereddream actually i had downloaded TG's book which required pwd. Finally I got it in File name.Anyway thanks.
  • 1 Like  
@chhotu1987 said:
@shattereddream what is the password to open the file..
Password ??? which file you want to open
हिम्मत न हार मांजी तू जवानी में , ले चल अपनी नाव तू ग्हेहरे पानी में

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

10110 people follow this discussion.