About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 411   

can someone please donate the time study material???

Maujood thi udaasi abhi pichali raat ki...... Behla tha diL zara sa...K phir raat ho gai......

Can someone tell me a place in Mumbai from where I can buy second hand TIME/CL material? I asked TIME Thane that I want to buy the material and they denied saying that they don't sell the material!!

Any1 from Noida/Delhi having some good ESSAY Books...??
Plz PM me if u can help me out

@parikshitsaikia hey m frm jaipur... do u really have such a coupon.. if yes it wud be very kind of you to help me out... thanks.. :)
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other
I have a 27000 rupees TIME classroom coaching centre coupon which is valid in all the TIME centres of Rajasthan. You can use this coupon to enroll for coaching. Guys from Rajasthan pls contact me...
plz share your e-material at googledrive or mail me at chaturvedi.manav@gm@.frnd@
god bless u!!!

Hi,
Do anyone have any full time(classroom) course material for cat.
I am in bangalore and would be grateful if provided with any.
Thanks

Folks -I have CL material and also a book on previous year CAT questions with me in Chennai . Please send me a PM if anyone wants

Last year, I bought second hand CAT T.I.M.E Study Material. This year I have joined T.I.M.E. So any one in Gurgaon who wants this material, I am ready to donate it. Priority would be either the student should be SC/ST ( Genuine not the ones who get down from Mercedes ) or else the student should be a female ( not that I am a Casanova, I just want to help women ). If none of these are there then GERMS like me can get it :D. PM me for details !

• 1 Like  
Ek baat yaad rakhna tum log - Asli power RESERVATION mein hoti hai :D
@pravyk welcome buddy

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

10235 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events