PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 108 of 396   
@vitaj Hey if you get the material of Byju, then so share with me too...will PM you my mail id...thanx in advance

am in serious need of materials from TIME or IMS,any one from kolkata want 2 donate the same???

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
2 sets of CAT material by TIME and 3 sets of AIMCATs available. Pickup point is Pragati nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. Interested ppl, PM me.
Also, I am looking for Manhattan and Aristotle GMAT material. Please let me know if you know any pointers.

hi, im from TN only. i have dropped a pm to you. how can i get it??

www.pagalguy.com/forums/chit-chat/c...

Hi,

I have 1 full set of Time materials , 2 full set of IMS materials (both are rarely used ) and 20+ Mock papers for CAT.

Am from chennai. PM me.

Hard work matters
@neels11 i have PM u my mail id....verify that whether u have got it ??
@ankitarao : Can you please provide me as well with the copy of BYJU shortcut material. Thanks . ID:soninishath96@gmail.com
@ritishpuri : can you pleas add me as well for the BYJU materail. soninishath96@gmail.com.
@avi@tel : I am from Bnagalore. Can you please provide me with the material. Thanks :)
Friends,
Can someone please let me know if anyone has soft copy of past year papers of NMAT...Also, can I ask here if someone has softcopy of any good verbal ability or data interpretation books.

Thanks & Regards,Dil

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

10015 people follow this discussion.