Free Bank PO Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w... Read More »

my B.E percentage is 55% and 10th and 12th is 79 and 78... which mba college should i target... please help me out

• 3Comments
  • xlri,mdi,nitie mumbai too!!!!!!!!. 4h.
  • your category? if general then above otherwise anything :). 1h.
logan @001 62

iift fms jbims may be new iims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swapnil1991
Swapnil Kulkarni @Swapnil1991 6

your category? if general then above otherwise anything :) 

Has anyboy subscibed to HandaKaFunda WorkShop? How are they?

• Yeah even i would like to get a review of them. So anybod.... 20h.
shikari_11
Saurabh Bhardwaj @shikari_11

Yeah even i would like to get a review of them. So anybody who has signed up for them. please give us a feedback.

School Of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies, across various industry verticals that believe in the philosophy – Redefine education. Redefine leadership. Admissions Open!

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now

plz send the material to greenscarf121@gmail.com   

• https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByCDNLyGGkvB.... 2d.

Pls help me to prepare fr nmat snap ibsat.....Pls frwrd me useful links to study online free of cost....thnx in advance

• https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser;=0#folders/0B1Q.... 5d.

Heyy Puys,

Can anybody share CL mock PDFs please. Thanks in advance.

• https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByCDNLyGGkvB.... 6d.

i not said you may help us for sell or buy material but you may suggest the material information than we would get it from another resources.

http://edupearl.net

Edu Pearl
Edu Pearl
Latest Update on Exam Results, Govt. Recruitment, Admission, Exam Time Table, Online Application and much more.

Edupearl

Can someone please share the PDFs of IMS mock at my email ID: ajhavery@gmail.com?

Will be highly indebted to the person.

hey guys...i am currently pursuing my b.tech. frm nit trichy,, all i wanted to know dat does 12th board marks 4 getting addm. to iims matters a lot.. i sud tell u dat, iam a iim aspirant,, but my 12th state board marks is 79%, which is quite less frm perspective of cat.. but i was amng the top 1%ile of my respective board...

ll wait 4 ur suggetions.. sud i continue or find any alternate way of my carrier...

Guys .. If anyone of you have NMAT mocks and previous papers please share them to ysundeep007@gmail.com 

Hi guys ,I am from Chennai .Do any of you have taken byju's package,I can share with you.

• 11Comments
  • sumeetrolling@gmail.com. 2d.

Can anyone donate me material for CAT prep? Please Kindly let me know. email- ankitfromlucknow@gmail.com

• https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByCDNLyGGkvB.... 19 Sep.

arun sharma.....books........if anyone has...please mail me at samvid1988@gmail.com

please any one there to donate..kindly reply back.........no one is commenting......waiting for some one with the material from bangalore...........i think i am very very late in the race...........bad news.........i didnt come to this forum earlier..........r someone there.my situation demands someone to make donation of books for me..........is there anyone

• please any there to donate..kindly reply back.........no .... 18 Sep.
samvid1988
@samvid1988

please any there to donate..kindly reply back.........no one is commenting......waiting for some one with the material from bangalore

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. Description of Instrument: 1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC 2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD 3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA. 4.Term: One Year, One Month 5.Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open) 6.Style of speaking: SWIFT TO SWIFT 7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER 8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier surrounded by 7 We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via banking days Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information. Contact : Khan.kamal Email: kamal.lease@gmail.com Skype ID: kamal.lease Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. Description of Instrument: 1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC 2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD 3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA. 4.Term: One Year, One Month 5.Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open) 6.Style of speaking: SWIFT TO SWIFT 7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER 8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier surrounded by 7 We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via banking days Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information. Contact : Khan.kamal Email: kamal.lease@gmail.com Skype ID: kamal.lease Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

8778 people follow this discussion.