About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Swapnil @xSWAPNILx

Tags

RBI Assistants Exam Related Discussion

The second bank exam of the season is just a month from now i.e RBI Assistants Exam so lets start preparing for the same. :: In this thread we shall discuss shortcuts, strategies and the best way to study for the next one month. *Exam ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 213   

Hey all u guys selected in RBI assistant interview....plz share ur marks.....KANPUR/LUCKNW REGION SPECIALLY

• 1 Like   4 Comments
  • Shi kaha ninja bhai...ha ha ha. 5d.
  • Koi nhi h RBI vala..... 5d.

Ninja kaha ho...date batao yaar ..khuch idea h

Your Gateway to Global Leadership

-Full time post graduate program in business 

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Apply Now

To know our placement statistics download the placement report.

Download Now

Hey guys kab tk aa raha h RBI assistant ka final result....khuch to predictn btao 

• 36 Comments
  • not expected in this month... 5d.

Hi guys,,any idea whn d rslts will come?

• 3 Comments
  • 20th nov. 05 Dec.
  • place?. 05 Dec.

So have they uploaded the interview callletters for those selected from chennai/jammu?

• share the dates of interview for chennai/j&k; ]. 01 Dec.
NINJA = No Income No Job No Assets 

Had RBI Assistant interview at KANPUR office on 17th nov. Entry by 9 am followed by verification of documents which was according to roll numbers. In between brkfast was served and TA applications were filled. Officials were very cordial regarding verification of documents. Interview was more profile based. Few questions from my graduation field, why RBI ?, hobbies, etc. As far as i cud make out of my interview, they r only interested in ur personality and not banking acumen.

• 1 Like  

Hey everyone .... i just found out that interview result will be released a little late because they want to conduct Chennai and Jammu interviews too and then release the results for all the centres together! So, even if you are done with the interview, don't expect the result before december end! 

• ur source of info ???. 22 Nov.

local language is more important

if anyone had RBI ASSISTANT interview in the past days or years , do share it here so that the ppl who r to face it in coming days can prepare themselves accordingly .....

rbi asst jammu and chennai...out

• 5 Comments
  • @Akshaymahajan81 how many candidates were absent today?. 2d.
  • 1. 2d.

Nagpur me RBI assistant ka interview kb se start ho rahe hai?

• 9 Comments
  • r u from nagpur ?... my intervw on 19 nov.. 16 Nov.
  • @Abhi3890 kitana marks hai?. 25 Nov.

attempted 179

gk 31

computer 39

english 39

reasoning 38

aptitude 32

finished computer and gk in first 20 mins and english,reasoning in next 50 mins. rest 50 for aptitude

• 2 Likes   9 Comments
  • good for you that you do maths well :)... its a very good.... 12 Nov.
  • thank you. 12 Nov.

rbi assistant  xam was held in chennai  today . comp , english , reasoning was easy but gk and quants was tuf . wat will b d expected cut off fr chennai region any  idea ?

• 4 Comments
  • no idea boss. few ppl i spoke also did 150 - 160. but the.... 08 Nov.
  • 145 for ur is my guess.. 08 Nov.
Live to try or die to try
nimblefoot2
Nimble Foot @nimblefoot2 2

no idea boss. few ppl i spoke also did 150 - 160. but the cutoff of other states ~ 160 scares me. hoping for the best.

anyone having interview at KANPUR on 17th NOV or eariler ????

• mine on 21st, hope you share your exp.. 08 Nov.

any one cleared from bangalore?

• yes, interview on 18th. 12 Nov.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

671 people follow this discussion.