About this discussion

Pune...which colleges to apply...

hiya ppl, After my disastrous performance in CAT,the fact is slowly begining to sink in that I would never make it to the IIM's or any of the top 10-20 bschools in India,not atleast this year. I always knew CAT was tuff,but boy!!! CAT this was...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 186 of 284   
Please find the cutoff for the year 2008. I hope it ll give u some idea....
This data is for CAP round 2..

hey will this time the cut of for clg come dwn pls plyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
my score is 116 out of 200 n my percentile is 96.70

hey will this time the cut of for clg come dwn pls plyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
my score is 116 out of 200 n my percentile is 96.70

Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure

hey thanks but this is cut of for year 2007 n not for 2008 neways thanks again
Neha R Sharma Says
hey my score is 116 outof 200 n 2 marks of par in cet which clg can i get with score of pune n mumbai

Hi...i am having 83.43 Percentiel in Feb-2009 MAT

Can u tell me which is good college to apply in Mumbai and Pune for this score?

hey my score is 116 outof 200 n 2 marks of par in cet which clg can i get with score of pune n mumbai

• 2 Likes  

will this time cut off for cet come down i m very desperae to knw tat

appears ok with sm german affiliation donno hw wud it help in india though...:nono: i had my gd @ mile yday they hv gd campus in fct the director himself was there during my intrview and guys he sounded serious n impressiv. i wait 4 their confirmation though with fingers crossed..doesn't luk like a bad bet what say all

can u tell me mibs college its goog college kya? n i have 98%tile in cet n i m oms student.. i think i got atleast indra college......... m i have another option for itm ca u tell me plzzzzzzz

what was cut off for clg last year undr mh cet

what were the cut off for clg undr mh cet last year

Well i want to knw tat for which colleges should i apply for my score in mh cet is 116 out of 200 n i scored 2 at par

also tell me abt indira cls of pune hwz tat

hey try4it..i wanted to ask do u have info abt nl dalmia..i have its pgdbm call on 29th june..i wil lk ur suggestions on hw to prepare for the same..we even have essay writing..so which topics to prepare hmm..pls ur info would be really appreciated..

hey arnav i got 2 knw bout MILE very recently pls provide ur feedback on the college

just chk MILE - started by ex-director symbiosis (sitm)..website www.mile.net.in i came to know thru one of the posts. Looks neat n none of the colleges started by Symbi Directors are doing too bad..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1284 people follow this discussion.