About this discussion

Pune...which colleges to apply...

hiya ppl, After my disastrous performance in CAT,the fact is slowly begining to sink in that I would never make it to the IIM's or any of the top 10-20 bschools in India,not atleast this year. I always knew CAT was tuff,but boy!!! CAT this was...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 186 of 426   
garryjet Says
u want to try for mms/mba course or pgdbm..........????

mms/mba .........
Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad

can sum1 help me in deciding which one can b better option among SITM n PUMBA???

Pranjal Singh MBA++ (2010-2012) P.U.MBA

u want to try for MMS/MBA course or PGDBM..........????

Guys though this pune colleges could some one guide me what would you suggest Indira Pune or Rizvi Mumbai ?

Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad
munez Says
want info on bharati vidyapeeth,IMED?

A below avg college...placements are not good...try some other college...

Hello friends ..
How is Suryadutta college group?
is it worth to take SIMMC for mass communication ?

want info on bharati vidyapeeth,IMED?

eligibility to get exmtion in written is u should have atleast score 550+ in MAT otherwise u have to appear for there entrance test......and Extempo is taken in front of group of almost 20-30 students and 2 judges......after extempo PI is taken in front of panel of 2-3 judges.....

plz tell me the mat cutoff for mitsob.... is extempore n pi taken 2gether in front of panel only or students r also dere.......

plz check out some of the previous posts....near to page 235 ...we have discussed lot about MITSOB........

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1297 people follow this discussion.