About this discussion

Pune...which colleges to apply...

hiya ppl, After my disastrous performance in CAT,the fact is slowly begining to sink in that I would never make it to the IIM's or any of the top 10-20 bschools in India,not atleast this year. I always knew CAT was tuff,but boy!!! CAT this was...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 186 of 426   

u want to try for MMS/MBA course or PGDBM..........????

Guys though this pune colleges could some one guide me what would you suggest Indira Pune or Rizvi Mumbai ?

Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad
munez Says
want info on bharati vidyapeeth,IMED?

A below avg college...placements are not good...try some other college...

Hello friends ..
How is Suryadutta college group?
is it worth to take SIMMC for mass communication ?

want info on bharati vidyapeeth,IMED?

eligibility to get exmtion in written is u should have atleast score 550+ in MAT otherwise u have to appear for there entrance test......and Extempo is taken in front of group of almost 20-30 students and 2 judges......after extempo PI is taken in front of panel of 2-3 judges.....

plz tell me the mat cutoff for mitsob.... is extempore n pi taken 2gether in front of panel only or students r also dere.......

plz check out some of the previous posts....near to page 235 ...we have discussed lot about MITSOB........

How is MITSOB???? ??? ???????? ???????
How is MITSOB???? ??? ???????? ???????

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1287 people follow this discussion.